• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

June DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    My favorite game of all time for SNES would have to be uh..I don't know what it is exactly called, but it was a power rangers game. Man oh man did I have fun playing that.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Sports... blah. Baseball is the only one I watch, and it has to be the Braves playing or I won't be watching it. XD
    I don't even like sports games, they're just too boring to me.

Kimi: Yea it was on the SNES. And I think I played an FF game for the SNES. If I did then it'll have been my first Final Fantasy game.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
    Inuyasha puppychu said:
    They had Monoply for SNES? o_o I also remember having a Final Fantasy game for the SNES too. XD It was my first game for Final Fantasy.

I used to own that game for SNES. Monopoly that is. It used to be a family afair when we'd play it in my basement. XD.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Arcanine said:
    Sports... blah. Baseball is the only one I watch, and it has to be the Braves playing or I won't be watching it. XD
    I don't even like sports games, they're just too boring to me.
    Football/soccer's the only one I watch, and it's great when your country does good against a big player...but that didn't happen for the US this time.

*Back from eating*

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    The US doesn't have very many fans. So the team is like "Ok who cares how well we do, no one is going to watch us". XD

Unfortunately yes, America isn't largely into soccer. Although I am not a huge soccer fan in general, I do enjoy watching America beat up on everybody else in all sports. Haha. Just kidding. This year we got creamed. : [[[.

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    Well, we would have all been soccer fans had we not lost 2-1 to Ghana....Now we have to look at the English parading about with their team chants. I guess it's proof that lifting a long ban works wonders.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    ThEoNeAnDoNlY555 said:

Haha. Who is Jorge? Never heard of the guy.
    Let's hope you're being sarcastic. XD

I only know of one soccer team: Houston Dynamo

And I don't know if they're for the, um, big thing of soccer. XD

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    drummershuff said:
    Let's hope you're being sarcastic. XD

I only know of one soccer team: Houston Dynamo

And I don't know if they're for the, um, big thing of soccer. XD

I'm pretty sure Houston doesn't have a team in the World Cup...considering it's not a country and all. o.O

And hi guys!! Just got home from college orientation a little bit ago. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back