• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just A Brother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Hnnhh...It's back again? gee, even ninja's are slow

I liked it...although it was a bit short.

But, uhm, nice.

And your boyfriend's a prick.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Wow, I'm not usually a big fan of fanfics, but yours is pretty awesome! Your boyfriend's a jerk if he says you're a 5th grade writer!

I love you too, Scottye.

I liked it...although it was a bit short.

But, uhm, nice.

And your boyfriends a prick.

Thanks. He thinks he is, too.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    I know, I know, I've known about this fic for a while but I never bothered to read it. Call me lazy.:P Now that I have...OMG, this fic is AMAZING. XD I don't really have much to add in a review, other than to keep up the good work! ^^

KurlyFries

let's get this bread
    Years
    First good Fic I've read in a while.

Silver has it so bad..

I think he had every right to spontaneously combust after reading the wedding invitation.

Spoiler:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    This is really bloody awesome. I must admit I'm not a huge fan of BuexGreen nor BluexSilver. More of a fan of YellowxRed myself, but this is really good.

Trust me, you do not write like a fifth grader. Smack your boyfriend over the head for me? Thanks.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Yeah, this is a good story.

I liked all the references to different ships.And how Silver seems to notice the (pathetic fallacy is it???) with the weather being affected by his emotions.

One question.With the weather thing, does that mean that you're going to reveal Silver is a Dragonair that learned Transform?(Dragonair change weather with their aura, after all)

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Seriously, no bumping threads over a month old. It's fully explained in the rules.

Thread's closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back