• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just one more hour... *5 hours later*

Years

Last time you lost track of time while gaming

I am pretty sure most of us have done this at some point. We lose track of time when playing on one or many of our games. But my question is when was the last time you did it and how many hours did you lose to it?

Last game I played and lost time to was Fifa 11. I only went on to play a match or two and ended up spending 3 hours on it. DAMN YOU ADDICTIVE MANAGER MODE!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    So one Sunday I decided to get back into Final Fantasy XIII I started playing some time in the morning and suddenly it was dinner time and I didn't know what happened. Where did my day go?

Happens a lot to me though. Last week, I got up around 10 and started playing Tales of the Abyss at like lunch time, and all of a sudden it was 4 PM? I didn't understand.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Started playing COD when I got home from work at 10. Next thing i knew it was 4am... lol

Years
    Haha. I think a lot of people lose a lot of time when concentrating on CoD. It is stupidly addictive and you always want that one more match, unless there are just loads of nubs on one match!​

MeerFall

Strong, Competitive, Cool!
    Years
    when i am playing on the wii or ds i lose track of time completly and it is always meal time when i don't want it to be! ahhhhhhhh why does time fly by when you don't want it to?!

Speed

Skyward
    Years
    I usually lose track of time with all the games I play, I get way too into them sometimes, especially when I need to get ready to go out or something.

Raiskit

[ e v i l l i g h t ]
    Years
    Last time I lost track of time, I was playing Rune Factory 3. I started playing at around 11pm and than it was already 4pm. I would probably played for even long, if my family didn't come home.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I always lose track of time when I play my video games. It's possible that the games are so fun that you get sucked in them and don't care about anything in the world.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
    Always happens when I play Oblivion or Fallout.. and thus alot recently since i've decided to play Oblivion again for the bazillionth time.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Happened last night with FFX. I only wanted to play until 11:00Pm, next I looked it was 4:00Am u.u Oh dear. If I really like the game then I'll play it like hell.

Delphinus

Auxiliary bro
    Years
    Think the last time was during the winter holidays. I played AC: Brotherhood 'till 6am. My sis beat my record last night though, she played Monster Hunter Tri until 7am.

I got up for school at 7am on the same day.....

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I was playing Persona 3 Portable a week or so ago and I think a good 4 hours passed when "I just needed to save my game." The game conned me into playing for hours.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Ahahah.. hah.. I'm entirely too guilty of doing that, especially with MMOs.

Mabinogi, specifically.

I can start playing it, and mean to kill an hour or two of time.. but it's eight hours later, and I'm still playing.

Used to do the same with Kingdom Hearts, Zelda, and Phoenix Wright.

Did it recently with Heart Gold, too.

Usually, I feel bad that I let it eat my time, but not bad enough for me to stop playing. =w=

Years
    Happened to me the first weekend I got my XBOX 360. I was planning to go to bed at 12, and before I know it, I see the sun rising outside my window. I couldn't believe I had lost track of time by 6 full hours. Needless to say, my sleeping pattern was screwed up for a few days afterward.

Back