• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Just one question...

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Imagine you woke up one day, and you just knew suddenly that you have one chance to ask only one question to any one character from the anime, and you'd have to be answered truthfully. Besides shipping related questions...XD Who would you pick and what would you ask them?

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • I would pick Delia Ketchum, and ask her who is Ash dad and why haven't we seen him in the last ten or so years?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I would pick Delia Ketchum, and ask her who is Ash dad and why haven't we seen him in the last ten or so years?
    I would ask the same. Although... what I would really, really wanna ask is why Ash hasn't aged and why Pikachu becomes more and more suckish every region.

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
  • I would walk up to max full serious and all and say Why do exist and what is your relevance in the show seriously

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • Hard.

*thinking of a good one*

I guess I'll ask... Ash... why he hasn't aged. But since that's a Anime thing. I'll ask Ash why he travels from region to region looking for people to take on his journey with him completely relying on them only to drop them like handbag and move to another region to become a "Pokemon Master". Ungrateful *beep* Don't worry, i don't swear ;)

zlip

______
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    I would meet Arcues and "say How can i beat u?" Lol

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I'd ask Ash why he must keep abandoning his pokemon (Not those with Professor Oak).
    I see your point but he doesn't really abandon them at all, really most/all of the time they want to leave. Im sure there is an exception with that Beedrill he caught... he didn't really have any need for it and Casey loved it. :)

I'd ask Ash Ketchum this: "When you become a Pokemon Master, what will you do from there?"
    As funny as I find this question, I would rather ask him: What exactly is a "Pokémon Master"?

Also, something I think I would kind really interesting - I would actually like to ask some very general questions like Favourite type, pokémon, move ect.. I don't thinks its ever really been covered (Unless it's all Pikachu related ¬.¬)

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2011
    I would ask Brock why he left Professor Ivy and Valencia Island.
    I'd also love to know what the GS ball was all about in the Anime. But I don't know whether or not Kurt has figured that out already ^^

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    I'd also love to know what the GS ball was all about in the Anime. But I don't know whether or not Kurt has figured that out already ^^
    I think this what you are looking for-

[jq]
    In an interview with Masamitsu Hidaka in 2008 by the webmaster of PokéBeach, it was explained that the GS Ball was meant to contain a Celebi that was to be the star of a large arc of the Johto saga. However, it was decided that Celebi would be the star of the fourth movie, so the story arc was viewed as redundant and shelved. The ball was left with Kurt with the hopes that viewers would eventually forget about it. This plan, however, failed, as the GS Ball remained one of the most talked-about anime mysteries until the interview.[/jq]

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • I would go out with Porygon and asked Why he can't appear in the Anime aside from the flashes he and Pikachu did that caused seizures around the globe.

yossarian

Knight of Cydonia
    Years
  • I'd ask Ash why he suffers from mental retardism at times by making elementary mistakes and forgetting things he learnt in the first season.

Back