• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Just the Classics~ Original 151 Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
  • Mew, however, was still mentioned in the diary of the Pokemon Mansion. It would still be mentioned, Mew or no Mew. And I've seen some unusual pictures concepting hat Missingno. could look like. A few times i've come across a swan. I'll put a pic up if I find it.

Here are some pictures. Found a vulture, too.

Spoiler:

EDIT: Found a theory in which Missingno. is stated to actually be Ho-oh.

i believe that this is the works of a purely fictional mind. Missingno, as we know, looked like a scrambled d-figure of unarranged pixels. therefore, there is no way that those pixels could be rearranged and form this.

though it is quite a nice piece of fakemon.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
  • And the winner of the contest, with 5 votes, is ikaroschase! Congratulations! Everything will be updated tomorrow, and points rewarded. ikaroschase, please PM me with your prize choice.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • And the winner of the contest, with 5 votes, is ikaroschase! Congratulations! Everything will be updated tomorrow, and points rewarded. ikaroschase, please PM me with your prize choice.

Gratz, chase. I had no prayer of winning anyways since others were so good. (I might keep my profile style, though)

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Gratz, chase. I had no prayer of winning anyways since others were so good. (I might keep my profile style, though)
    Congratulation Ikaro!! ur profile was awesome!!

pics of PotW: Omanyte
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

miltankRancher

Years
  • i am very indifferent when it comes to Omanyte/star. I mean, I have very neutral feelings for it. I like its design actually, but I felt very weak when I used it. It's not bad, but it is not the first pokemon when you'll think of as good.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
  • After making this post, I will proceed to update everything from this post and before. ikaroschase has requested that I give the prize to the next runner up, since she won the last event. She has also suggested that in the future, for fairness, the winner of the previous event shall not be able to participate in the next event. The next runner-up is.... miltankRancher! Please PM me with your prize choice, in addition to the 200 points. This will put you as the first member to have Elite Status. Congratulations! As for the next event, I want it to be our first WiFi event. We'll just see what happens.

While we wait for the next event: What is your favorite stone-evolved Pokemon of Generation I?
    I'd have to say it's Raichu. It's probably the most iconic of the stone-evolved Pokemon, being evolved from Pokemon's mascot. It may not be very powerful, but I just like Raichu in general. Its design is very appealing to me.

ikaroschase

サンダース the crackling of sparks
    Years
  • What is your favorite stone-evolved Pokemon of Generation I?
    034.png
    034.png

nidoking is a beast :D and its shiny sprite is awesome \(OuO)/

congratulations miltankRancher! :DDDDD
    wow an elite member (: you now have a god-like status :D
    it really suits you because you are such an awesome and active member \(OuO)/

oh and a new userbar! taadahh (:
    it features the pokemon of the week, omanyte, and its fellow fossil buddy kabuto :D

95DV2.gif

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
  • ikaroschase, I'll add that next time I update! Now, I've made all the updates from before my previous post. You all may have noticed that I have done something new with point counts. Members who have made points shop purchases will have a slash in their current points count, followed by the total number of points the member has earned over all time in this club.

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
  • Congrats, ikaroschase! :D haha you're so nice for giving the prize away.

I think my favourite stone evolved Pokémon is Eevee, because of all the stones you can use.

MrKyurem, what error would that be? I do agree though, Arcanine is a great Pokemon, as well. :)
    Ooo, he must be talking about that scene in the animé where Officer Jenny called Growlithe "Arcanine" hahaha.

miltankRancher

Years
  • OMG. Thank you so much ikaros! :)

and now I am the elite. *evil laugh* :)

anyway, on topic, I would have to agree with ikaros with Nidoking, because he is such a beast.

034.png

and beauty ftw. :)

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Congratulation mR!!
    What is your favorite stone-evolved Pokemon of Generation I?
    Arcanine bcuz it can run with extreme speed and eevee bcuz it evolves into one of seven different Pokémon.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    My favourite is Raichu, followed by Nidoking and Starmie.

miltankRancher

Years
  • Congratulation mR!!
    Arcanine bcuz it can run with extreme speed and eevee bcuz it evolves into one of seven different Pokémon.

Maybe you mean to three different stone-evolution pokemon. LOL.

If you have a hard time choosing, here are the choices. I will be posting the evolved forms already. :)

38.gif
    59.gif
    136.gif

~Fire Stone

62.gif
    91.gif
    121.gif
    134.gif

~Water Stone

26.gif
    135.gif

~Thunder Stone

45.gif
    71.gif
    103.gif

~Leaf Stone

31.gif
    34.gif
    36.gif
    40.gif

~Moon Stone

That's it!

I find Clefable fun to use because of its Metronome.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • My favorite Gen I stone-evolved pokemon would probably be Nidoking or Arcanine. (Can't make a clear decision between the two.

I find Clefable fun to use because of its Metronome.

Until it uses SelfDestruct or Explosion. Then GG. (It has happened to me several times)

I find metronome useless anyways. It almost always picks crappy moves that do nothing or almost nothing.

miltankRancher

Years
  • My favorite Gen I stone-evolved pokemon would probably be Nidoking or Arcanine. (Can't make a clear decision between the two.

Until it uses SelfDestruct or Explosion. Then GG. (It has happened to me several times)

I find metronome useless anyways. It almost always picks crappy moves that do nothing or almost nothing.

I always loved randomness, that's why Metronome is fun for me. except the fact that it can actually explodonate.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back