• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Justice: The Battle for Monticelia [Game Over!]

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
I don't know him well either, but it was probably just a random shot in the dark, like most n0 mafia kills are. We have nothing to go off of right now, and the cop should not reveal on D1. I'm just gonna random vote to make sure I don't forget it.

[Lynch] Gimmepie

I'll change it in the off chance that a lead comes up.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
I don't know him well either, but it was probably just a random shot in the dark, like most n0 mafia kills are. We have nothing to go off of right now, and the cop should not reveal on D1. I'm just gonna random vote to make sure I don't forget it.

[Lynch] Gimmepie

I'll change it in the off chance that a lead comes up.
I agree on the cop not revealing unless they have a scum result, as they can only get one of those anyway, since the Godfather exists.

I guess I'll random vote too since it doesn't look like the cop will reveal a scum result today, which is basically our only source of information at night. This game is going to come down to scumreads. At least everyone has posted today so that's something at least...

[Vote] Easy Money Sniper Nice name bro

Years
[Vote] Easy Money Sniper

I would honestly rather not vote off the new guy so soon, but I'm a lot happier to be an asshole than to die so unless another vote is placed somewhere that's where mine is going. Agree completely that cop shouldn't out yet, but they might have to tomorrow regardless of what they find tonight.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
You know, as much as I think we need a lynch, I don't think random voting is going to be very productive. We don't have much to go off of, admittedly, but a random lynch is only going to reduce our numbers when we could be buying ourselves a little time. Random lynch with the mafia kill is gonna take us to 3/2 when we could stay at 4/2 next day and do more scumhunting with what we have. Clock me for this all you want, I just think we can at least attempt to narrow down possibilities a bit before throwing out random votes that could accidentally off a PR.

[Lynch] No Lynch

The two that I think are drawing the most attention to themselves right now are gimme and Sniper. I'm particularly suspicious of gimme's reasoning because he says he'd "rather be an asshole than die" as opposed to saying that he chose Sniper randomly. To me, that reads as gimme intentionally trying to target Sniper. Otherwise, he would've voted for someone else or would've at least said he random voted.

What's also curious to me is that jd and gimme cast the same vote. This wouldn't stick out to me if jd hadn't voted for Sniper after Sniper voted for gimme, and if gimme hadn't followed up with a vote for Sniper as well. These things could be completely unrelated, of course, but it just seems odd to me that they would vote for the same person, especially when Sniper voted for gimme.

Last edited:

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
[Vote] Easy Money Sniper
Might as well.

EDIT: Ninja'd.
Uhm, I don't think No Lynching would be a good idea, since that's our only way we can gather leads. Our power roles are relatively weak and we can't depend ourselves on the cop, since he can only find half of the bad guys anyway.

Last edited:

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Might just be me, but I prefer having the numbers and not taking the risk. The cop might not be the most useful, but they can still find half the mafia at this point, and once they find the goon, they can come out with that information since they will never find the godfather and therefore have no purpose. And obviously, the mayor is useful in case mafia tries to interfere with a lynch. If the mayor ends up being the nightkill, I'd like to have some padding before we start getting close to MYLO/LYLO.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Night One

After the murder from the night before, the mercenaries and Giovannia D'Agata were on edge. Someone had to be held for blame. The group discussed and investigated the evidence, they came up with an idea on who it was, but Giovanni wasn't having it.

"This is outrageous! I know for sure he didn't do it. But I know who would... Guards! Gimmepie did it! I always knew he was a double-crosser, hang him now!

His guards marched forward through the group, seizing the crying Gimmepie, but no amount of pleading would stop his death. Giovanni had decided his fate, and so it would turn true.

Surprisingly, Giovanni was right after all: his guards found several letters connecting him to La Libero in his house later that night, and so, justice was served.

Gimmepie is dead! He was a Freedom Fighter.
The night phase will end in approximately 24 hours.

The Rules

All Pokecommunity rules apply.
Votes must be formatted as [Lynch] Player. Failure to do so may result in your vote not being counted.
Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified Discord chats.
If you are killed, you are effectively dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. After that you?re barred from haunting the thread.
Do not post in the thread during the night phase.
You cannot abstain. You are however free to change your votes.
In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who gets lynched.

The Players

Bidoof FTW as the Games Master
Kevin Durant as ???
Nakuzami as ???
Pecilia as ???
Gimmepie as a Freedom Fighter
Trev as ???
jdthebud as ???
Desox as a Mercenary
Lycanthropy as ???

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
Day Two

Some of the mercenaries got together in the night to drink and celebrate the death of resistance, it was a joyous night of singing and laughter at the local tavern, but alas, the mercenaries were much too overconfident. One soldier was stumbling home drunk, hardly able to see straight. He didn't even notice when someone began to approach him until the knife was already in his gut. An easy kill, but a win for La Libero nonetheless.

The resistance lives, for now.

Nakuzami is dead! He was a Mercenary.
The day phase will end in approximately 48 hours.

The Rules

All Pokecommunity rules apply.
Votes must be formatted as [Lynch] Player. Failure to do so may result in your vote not being counted.
Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game and your replacement.
Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game related conversation should be kept to this thread or to specified Discord chats.
If you are killed, you are effectively dead. You get one death post that may not contain any in-game information. After that you?re barred from haunting the thread.
Do not post in the thread during the night phase.
You cannot abstain. You are however free to change your votes.
In the event of a tie for lynch votes, a coin toss will determine who gets lynched.

The Players

Bidoof FTW as the Games Master
Kevin Durant as ???
Nakuzami as a Mercenary
Pecilia as ???
Gimmepie as a Freedom Fighter
Trev as ???
jdthebud as ???
Desox as a Mercenary
Lycanthropy as ???

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
So does anyone else think those last two votes on me were the mafia trying to steal an easy mislynch, or is that just me? I got the feeling that GP was a freedom fighter after his vote for me, which is why I reversed the lynch onto him. Turns out I was right. I'd like to hear Lycan's reasoning for the vote when we could've spread the votes out and forced a no lynch, or whatever happens when no majority is reached in this game.

Also, I hope everyone realizes that abstaining is not possible in this game.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Welp the one Freedom Fighter is dead so I may as well reveal that I'm General Pagano, house raider extraordinaire. My findings are that jdthebud and Lycan are D'gata, this is useless information though as our last mark is immune to my NA. We can afford 1 mislynch, I guess I'll put out my reads.

Jd- I read him inno, although I still want GP to eat his hat.

So I have a mixed opinion on whether no lynching or lynching is the best course of action, to mislynch in a game this small can make it end very quickly. Now, I know what you're gonna say, "but you can't abstain anyways." It was still mentioned though, which is why my reads for Lycan and Trev are as followed:

Lycan- Susp, with their take on abstaining + throwing a 3rd vote on ez muns

Trev- Inno read, I also am fond of his posts.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
Trev gets a town read from me as well, as does Peci. While someone could easily counterclaim him, I doubt anyone is going to risk that that sort of play without solid evidence. I'm neutral on JD, and my only scumread at the time is Lycan (until further notice). I still want to hear his reasoning for adding that third vote. "I thought it wouldn't matter" will not be a good enough defense for me.

Last edited:

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Me when I correctly call out gimme:

tenor.gif

Since the PRs are useless, I'll go ahead and reveal that I'm a mercenary. Right now, my biggest suspects are jd and lycanthropy. Sniper is absolutely the Mayor because he had 3 votes and no one else would have risked their power on saving someone whose alignment they didn't know, so I'm willing to take the risk and hard-clear Sniper.

I'm iffy on Pecilia only because his posts feel a bit too fluffy for me. But on the list of suspects, he's low, almost the same level as Sniper.

jd is the most suspicious to me for his seemingly-targeted attack on Sniper that just happened to line up with gimme's vote. On the other hand, I feel the same as Sniper regarding lyca's reasoning.

My suggestion is to lynch jd and then lyca. 4/1 --> 2/1 if we miss, and by then it should be really obvious who is who.

[Lynch] jdthebud

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
I say, nice job Easy Money for reversing the lynch, it was obviously a good time to use it. GP was a bit over the top on that early townread of me so I'm not at all surprised he ended up mafia. At the time I didn't really think much of his second vote on Easy Money as he was trying to save himself from getting lynched. However I'm deeply suspicious of Lycan's vote on Easy Money, though, seems like obvious scum trying to make sure GP didn't get lynched.

[Vote] Lycanthropy

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Reason for my vote was me having a town read on both jd and GP, so I'd expect following suit to have be a better choice than taking a shot in the dark. Seems I was completely off though, my apologies. Risking a draw and leave fate to a coin flip didn't seem like a great idea either by the way.

Had a townread on jd for making a couple of useful remarks at the start of the game, but now I think of it I can see him do that either way, as scum too.
I was townreading GP for the simple reason that he was seemingly mistaking Syn for a "new guy" (unless I'm misinterpreting his last post). I had expect him to pay more attention to the game to avoid misplays if he were evil. Welp.

I really like Trev's posts, so I'm inclined to see him as town as well. Syn and Peci are obvious good too, which that leaves jd as the bad guy.
[Vote] jdthebud

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
[Vote]Lyncanthropy To me I think it will be either Lycan or Jd, however I will leave it to Syn to vote which, or RNGesus if he doesn't look back.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
No one counterclaimed anything, so I'll believe all current claims to be true. I also want to support Trev's claim of being a mercenary simply because he's showing the most town-sided play in this game. If he does turn out to be Savaria, this will be one of the best bamboozles of all time.

• Me: Giovanni D'Agata
  • Pecilia: General Pagano
  • Trev: Mercenary
  • Lycan: ???
  • JD: ???

I'm leaning towards voting for Lycan because of my previous suspicions, though JD could have easily orchestrated the voting process between him and GP so that his vote for me didn't look as conspicuous. Though, that does leave them banking on a third person to vote for me to take any suspicion off them if what I said truly was the case and they went for such an aggressive strategy on day 1. We have a bit under 24 hours left to vote, so I think I'll wait a bit and see if either of them have any defenses to put up before I submit my vote

Back