• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

?Kairyu's Art Gallery!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    Sorry, requests are full you know.

Yeah, the Haunter is pretty cool, and funny I might add. Thanks for commenting d00ds.

Hmm a ninja Tyranitar, I would like to draw that but I don't have any good examples on what he looks like ;_;. And the game sprites doesn't show enough detail.

Pikachu? We'll see about it! Just give me a few days. I gotta fill FT's request and one from the personality shop thread.

Kairyu

Years
    Wow, thanks Kenta! But who did the sketch? *the signature is too small to read* It looks very awesome.

I'll get started on it as soon as I fill the requests for personality thread. That may take about 3-4 days, if I work fast >.<

Kairyu

Years
    D'oh!

Sorry for the double post but I have a piece of art to attach. This is just a sketch of Tyranitar, ninja style of course! SO.. if you don't want to spoil the color version for yourself do not click on the link and just be patient =P.

Again any suggestions, and or comments are welcome!

Link: Sketch of NINJA TYRANITAR!

Last edited:

Kairyu

Years
    PichuSecretBase said:
    Great! Art ^^ I like your cging a lot. Aww your photobucket gallery is protected ;;
    Hey thanks:)

WHAT?! Protected? As in you can't see it? o.0

Kairyu

Years
    thanks for bringing this to my attention!

Waah!!
    *checks through the account options*

Alright, it should work now! Let me know if any more problems come up!
    Thanks man, it is an avatar, right?
    Well I can resize it so it is within the avatar size limits. Just say the word and I'll get right on it!

Kairyu

Years
    Alright all done! I think this is the first time someone else actually used my artwork as a avatar, lol.

I wasn't sure if you wanted just a face shot or the whole body so I did both, enjoy!

Kairyu

Years
    Sorry, I was lagging with my drawings since monday. Next up is Torchic (this time I'm sure! ;)) then I gotta do a request from the personality thread. It should take me a couple days total to fill those requests.

Anyway, I finished the sketch. Here's the link: NINJA TYRANITAR!

I think it camout pretty good considering that's the first time I've ever drew a tyranitar XD. Anyway, comments and or critiques are welcome!

Kairyu

Years
    StarLightUmbreon said:
    Wow i realy like that one. The shading on it is well done. I also realy like the back ground of it. Did realy nice work with that one.
    Yeah, the background looks really neat this time around. It took me a while to mix a background that would look good in contrast to Tyranitar.
    But thank you for the comment!

Kenta-kun said:
    Dude! That's awesum! Love it! Can you make an avatar-sized version too?
    Sure! Just give me a minute.

Ok all done! I made three versions. One is a just a head shot of him, second is a full body shot of Tyranitar (not very good imo), and lastly the small head shot is for msn's IM avatar sizing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back