• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

?Kairyu's Art Gallery!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    Raiden Lynx Wolverina said:
    ninja pok?mon look really cool the dragonite rocks youre good at this!
    Yeah, about two years worth of drawing pokemon got me this far, rofl. I mean, I better be improving with each drawing I do!

Evil Togepi said:
    The Coloured version is wonderful! He defiantly looks like he's ready for some ninja action ;)
    Yep, he looks to be ready for something! I'm actually pretty satisfied in the way Pikachu came out. For once I took my time in deciding what expression I was gonna draw on face since most pikachu drawings always show him with a generally happy expression (even in the anime.) This time I went for a somewhat serious look, I know that expression hasn't been used too often on a pikachu, hehe.

I wonder what pokemon I'll draw next...

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
    Hi Kairyu,I love ur art especially how u do somthing diffrent in other word u use a diffrent style.I would like to request something and only if u can.OK. Well, a want a
    evil umbreon.And if u want to kick a little of ur style in it go ahead.Also, if you can would you make him on a hill with the moon in the backround.If im asking for to much just do the umbreon.THANKU!

p.s.ONLY IF YOU CAN!OK!Thanz in advance

Kairyu

Years
    Ooo a request!
    Hmm sounds challenging since I'll have to make a real background this time, lol. Sure! I will do it! Though, I dunno how long it'll take. I'd say check back within a week from now, if I finish it early I'll drop in a PM stating about it.

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
    Thanz Kairyu i appreciate it.It could take as long as u want it to ok?
    BTW,ur a great artist.

p.s it could take as long as you want it to!THANKU:D

Kairyu

Years
    Hehe, I'm glad you enjoy seeing my artwork StarLightUmbreon. And don't worry you'll see more!

Ok, I finally spared myself some time to finish a rough sketch of umbreon. Chances are I'll add more details to it later but I'm pretty sure I'll be sticking with this sketch. So, what do you think?

Edit: go to the 1st page to see it.

Last edited:

Battery Cat

I Love Batterys
    Years
    The sketch of Umbreon looks really nice so far. I like the thing around it's neck and how he's looking at the Moon.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Oooo Umbreon, Looks really cool so far. I like how ya added *Moon goes here* lol
    I can't wait till it's colored, it's going to look awesome !!

Years
    Wow, very nice art i really like it!

Ninjas own :P

Think i could be able to request something, sometime?

Kairyu

Years
    I like this one!

Hehe, thank you for all the comments everyone! Sorry again for the long wait.. but I think it was worth the wait, since I got to tinker with some different photoshops effects to make my picture look even better XD. Alright, here's the coloured version of Ninja Umbreon! I'd also like to mention this is the first time I actually constructed a background behind a drawing. Funny thing is it took me longer to make the background than the drawing itself. I guess I'm still a newbie at computer art, lol.

Anyway, let me know what you think. What did you like about it? Or what didn't you like about? I enjoy reading comments, whether they be good or bad. Oh, and here's the Link.

LINK:
    NINJA UMBREON! (at night)
    NINJA UMBREON! (sunset)

Wow, very nice art i really like it!

Ninjas own :P

Think i could be able to request something, sometime?
    Sure! Since I did just finish one request, I will take another:). But please note, try to limit your requests to only pokemon, thank you!

lex

PEEWEE!!! ^_^
    Years
    OMG!ITS AWSOME AND COOL!thankyou Kairyu i love it.Thanku very very much its amazing!

Kairyu

Years
    lex said:
    OMG!ITS AWSOME AND COOL!thankyou Kairyu i love it.Thanku very very much its amazing!
    Glad you like it lex! Its hard to see why anyone wouldn't like it XD. Oh if you want me to make it into a avatar, just post here with the details on how you want it and I'll whip one up as soon as possible!

EDIT: Just thought I'd post the links again, I just realized I'm on the 4th page already and the original links are back in the 3rd page =\.

LINK:
    NINJA UMBREON! (at night)
    NINJA UMBREON! (sunset)

Last edited:

Kairyu

Years
    Hehe, thanks Evil Togepi! *takes a bow*
    Yeah, I added the outfit when I decided to redo the sketch, my original umbreon sketch just looked too plain. But I'm very satisfied with the way it turned out, the background gave me a tough time but after a couple cups of coffee it came out great XD.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back