• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

?Kairyu's Art Gallery!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    Kairyu said:
    Thank you for the comment!
    I recently found there were MANY ways to create that lightning effect, but each had their own unique result. I found the above lightning effect suited DT's request much better than the others since the size of it wasn't very distracting. And it still looked flashy, lol.
    Hmm I'm sure there are ways to produce similar lightning effects on psp8. Just google it and type in "Lightning effects for psp8" or something similar to that.
    Thansk for the tip. Finding the right typs of effects for what with the effects i have now can be annouying. Mabe i will find a few that will help me better.
    Thanks agian.

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    Ah finally another sketch is complete. This time it is Zigzagoon! The ninja variety XD. I wanted to go for something less serious this time around, personally I think it fits Zigzagoon's personallity, lol. Anyway, comments anyone?

LINK: Sketch of Ninja Zigzagoon!

Kairyu

Years
    cyber_killer said:
    :O You Have 666 Posts! Get Away From Me!~AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*Runs Of In Terror*
    Oh NOES!!! Hey, wait a minute... I have 667 posts... :\

If you're gonna post something off topic at least leave a comment about my drawing. This isn't daily chit-chat ya know, lol.

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
    man cyber killer i joined way earlier than you and you seemed to have a lot of posts.
    Anyway kai, the zigzagoon is great! Make a card out of it! ... Hmm will it have a effect where you can take a trainer card out of your opponents discard pile when you flip a coin and it lands on heads, when tails the effect does nothing.. this cant be used if it is in a special condition

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
    *drools* whoever gets that request will be very happy Kairyu! I never get boared of your art and each time i look at it im awestruck...simpily magnificent, theres no other way to describe it!
    KEEP IT Up!

Kairyu

Years
    Make a card out of it? I'll do that when the time comes. For now I must keep with the requests. Thanks for the comments everyone! I finished another drawing today, if anyone wants it as a background for their desktop let me know soon.

LINK: Ninja Zigzagoon!

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    I realy like that zigzagoon. The look on it's face is great. I realy like how you put the pokeball sembol(sp) in the grass. I like the use of shadows in it as well.

Ok i would like a background. I would like a Mightyena. Other than that just do what every you want with it.

Kairyu

Years
    StarLightUmbreon said:
    I realy like that zigzagoon. The look on it's face is great. I realy like how you put the pokeball sembol(sp) in the grass. I like the use of shadows in it as well.

Ok i would like a background. I would like a Mightyena. Other than that just do what every you want with it.
    Hehe, Thanks StarLightUmbreon... oh and the correct spelling is "symbol."

About the background, I meant if anyone wants ninja zigzagoon as a background to let me know as soon as possible. :P
    If only I had less requests to do then I'd gladly take your request. Ah well, on to the next pokemon..

Kairyu

Years
    Thanks Evil Togepi! I was messing with different looks for zigzagoon but this one just looked so unique that I had to keep it that way, I thought the eyes came out great, lol.

Ah, I'm still awke for some reason, so I did one more sketch that might put me out for the night XD. This time it be ninja sandslash, its just a sketch of him. Again, I should have it colored sometime tomorrow/Saturday.

Comments are welcome.

LINK: Sketch of Ninja Sandslash!

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    Kairyu said:
    Thanks Evil Togepi! I was messing with different looks for zigzagoon but this one just looked so unique that I had to keep it that way, I thought the eyes came out great, lol.

Ah, I'm still awke for some reason, so I did one more sketch that might put me out for the night XD. This time it be ninja sandslash, its just a sketch of him. Again, I should have it colored sometime tomorrow/Saturday.

Comments are welcome.
    wow your art is great I wish I could do that but alas I'm still stuck reading thee manual for PSP8 so I don't know how to do layers :(

Could you do a ninja Lugia for me?

Kairyu

Years
    This one turned out darker looking than I had originally thought:P. Still cool looking though, I'm definitely using this one as a background, lol.

So what's your take on it?

LINK: Ninja Sandslash!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back