• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Kanto - So Much Potential

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    "Ghost" region, that is a lot worse than when I called it a dead zone. Anyway, yeah even though Kanto needs some kind of plot to keep it alive, Team Rocket doesn't really have to be it. Seeing as they tried once and failed. More side plots and errands is what I see coming for Kanto if they had to spruce it up with a few problems.

Yeah, just anything to keep it alive. It is so dull expecting something to happen then you just go town to town then collect badges. I think it should be worth a trip to the elite four in Kanto. But my main thing is just a whole general plot that goes throughout the whole region. Like Team Rocket was constantly in Johto with the constant scheme attempts. They need something similar to flow throughout the region and when you reach the next town something new happens. Bringing places such as the Safari Zone back would help as well. Just a whole thing for the region would make it exciting and keep everyone excited to see what will happen next.

My question to everyone is, what do you think could be a possible plot throughout the whole region of Kanto?

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I would if I could recommend the game makers to allow Kanto to expand, because caves got smaller, and there wasn't any excitement to the region at all. A lot fo work can be done to it. I would say Mewtwo was the strongest Pokémon in Kanto, but not out of all.

It is the first film I am referring to, but now because of all the regions, I agree. Kanto also has to expand.

Harder gym leaders, harder E4, harder Red, rematches, Team Rocket plot in Kanto, actual-size if not larger caves and buildings, being able to catch at least some of the Kanto legends, throw some 3rd and 4th gen pokemon (including a couple of legendaries--Lati@s maybe?) into the mix, perhaps even a Battle Tower or Frontier and there's a fine looking region right there.

They can totally do it all too, because they have space.

"Ghost" region, that is a lot worse than when I called it a dead zone. Anyway, yeah even though Kanto needs some kind of plot to keep it alive, Team Rocket doesn't really have to be it. Seeing as they tried once and failed. More side plots and errands is what I see coming for Kanto if they had to spruce it up with a few problems.

^^I agree with both the above. The space now available to Nintendo would allow all the improvements they want to make. And Team Rocket doesn't have to be a side plot, as f l a s h said, it was just an option mentioned. But, yes, I agree with all the above.

A possible plot maybe that legendaries start causing trouble, and you are summoned to help. You have to catch them, as always. That could be quite fun.

rj217

a person
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2010
    they should make a game with every region starting out as red/ash and make it go through the whole entire series.

bt as for betr in hg/ss; stronger gyms, stronger e4, safari zone, possibly time travel to get mewtwo n mew
    o yea more team rocket

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    It is the first film I am referring to, but now because of all the regions, I agree. Kanto also has to expand.

^^I agree with both the above. The space now available to Nintendo would allow all the improvements they want to make. And Team Rocket doesn't have to be a side plot, as f l a s h said, it was just an option mentioned. But, yes, I agree with all the above.

A possible plot maybe that legendaries start causing trouble, and you are summoned to help. You have to catch them, as always. That could be quite fun.

That would be a great idea. I wouldn't mind if that could actually happen. Team Rocket does not have to be involved, but I wouldn't mind if they were. It'd be actually cool not to see them as a side plot though, because we have too much things that involve with the bad crews.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    The White Rock interested me as well and I think it can add in a great addition to a new plot for Kanto.

Circuit

Years
    I haven't seen Prof. Oak yet, so I don't know about it. What is the white rock?

Years
    Kanto will definitely be in this game. If they have been working on it since Diamond and Pearl, of course it's going to take long with two regions, plus the dialogue, and the Pokemon. It's like 2 games in one almost. I hope HG/SS has some things similar to Platinum (not D/P) for example, that sign you see near the great marsh, it would be cool to see something like that near the dance theater in Ecruteak or in Indigo Plateau. I hope they animate the gym leaders in Kanto and I hope you can see their badges in your case. I wonder if they'll give you a new case for your Kanto badges... or if they will make the case bigger to fit all 16 Badges... I also wonder if the badges will be the same size as the DPPt badges...

Circuit

Years
    Kanto will definitely be in this game. If they have been working on it since Diamond and Pearl, of course it's going to take long with two regions, plus the dialogue, and the Pokemon. It's like 2 games in one almost. I hope HG/SS has some things similar to Platinum (not D/P) for example, that sign you see near the great marsh, it would be cool to see something like that near the dance theater in Ecruteak or in Indigo Plateau. I hope they animate the gym leaders in Kanto and I hope you can see their badges in your case. I wonder if they'll give you a new case for your Kanto badges... or if they will make the case bigger to fit all 16 Badges... I also wonder if the badges will be the same size as the DPPt badges...

That would be awesome. I would also like to see the gym leaders animations when you battle them.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Not only would I like to see just Gym Leader animation in Kanto, but Johto as well. Anyway, yeah the case, I think they should give you a new one for when you arrive to Kanto, and just have an option to look at your old casing from a side button. If they had all 16 on one screen at the bottom in one case, then they would be smaller than the ones from DPPt.

Circuit

Years
    I like them this size, because they are easy to tap and make the 'Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star' tune on. When I got the first six, I started playing it to see if I could. I would like that in the new one. A new case would then definitely be given to you. I like the idea of having them all in one but it isn't practical.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    It'll be too much if they have Kanto badges and Johto badges in one, and it'll be a little too overcrowded. I can tell that Kanto has a lot coming though, in a view that it'll be in the remake again.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I can see Kanto getting stronger Gym Leaders, a few new Pokémon appearances, and something involving that mysterious White Rock. Even though it was mentioned about Shaymin I believe, I doubt that is what it might be about, unless, in Kanto where the white rock is located that is where we can access Shaymin's Sky form.

Circuit

Years
    You access Shaymin's Sky Form by going to Floaroma where the Gracadea Flowers are.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    You access Shaymin's Sky Form by going to Floaroma where the Gracadea Flowers are.

Yes, that was in DPPt. Though, seeing as before people knew the White Rock to have some relation to Shaymin, it could be a possibility that the White Rock will give players access to change Shaymin's form, as nothing about the Gracidea Flower was really mentioned for Johto.

Circuit

Years
    The White Rock then, could be something like the meteorites in DPPt.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    It could possibily, and if so then I wonder if that mean we'll be either able to change Shaymin's form there or maybe be able to change Deoxys' form seeing as Kanto had brought in two new ones since FRLG.

Circuit

Years
    I would prefer Shaymin, and I thought it was funny in the twelfth film.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    Hmm... Yeah, but these Pokémon are from Sinnoh, we don't even now if Gen 4 Pokémon are going to be in it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back