• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kayleigh's Mind-blowing Birthday Thread

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
  • (Bleh, I woke up at seven just so I could make this, but my mind was so discombobulated that I fell right back to sleep, lol. And the minute I woke up again my dad immediately put me to do "manual labor" and fix our garage door, and the day just kinda went on from there. So, uh... at least you know I had good intentions, heh. Anyhow...)

Sorry, Kayleigh. I didn't want to do this--and I didn't want to have to be the person to tell you--but I'm afraid that you can no longer continue living life the way you are now.

There's something you must know. It may very well single-handedly bring the foundations of all you believe in to tremble onto it's proverbial knees, but it must be done. Know that I only do this out of necessity; I gain no twisted sense of satisfaction, and if there was some method of safeguarding you from it, I would take that route without hesitation. But no; there is no running from this. Better that you learn this from the comfort of a friend, before it's thrust on to your mind like an arrow from the dark.

The image you are about to see will forever be imprinted into your subconsciousness, and regardless of obstacles--be it wind, sleet, snow or hail--reminders will ceaselessly find their way towards your doorstep.

Click only when emotionally stable.

Now that I'm done turning your hair gray (not that someone your age needs any type of motivation anymore--it happens on its own now. XD)...

Happy 19th Birthday, Kayleigh!!!

Uh-huh. You bet I used pink font. XD

Hope you've had an awesomely-killer time so far! We all know you definitely deserve it. ^_^ Even if you did belittle the power of my one-handed clapping ability, s'all good, lol.

I do have a birthday present in the works, but like all good presents, it's gonna have to come a little later down the line, hehe. You might get a good idea for what it is when I eventually update my LJ... or I might finish it before then. I dunno. In the mean time, if your schedule isn't too feature-filled, do you want to have a chat? I've been itching for one just shortly after our last, heh. XD Of course, Chrystie seems to have a lot on her plate at the moment, so we'll have to see if she's up for it when she eventually logs in.

Meanwhile, what did you do for your birthday, anyway? *sits down, crosses his legs and tugs on her pant leg* Tell me the story, pleeeease? XD

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    I think I remember who you are. But oh well, happy 19th, Kayleigh.

fedexhasaarrow?!?!?

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
  • MY DEAREST,

DARLING,

PARTNER-IN-CRIME O' MINE,

KAYLEIGH!

KAYLEIGH WAYLEIGH!

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY! ...yesterday. o_o;

I'm so sorry I didn't come around on time. I had a week of exhaustion and I'm dedicating my last burst of energy to you, lol. ^_^; It may not be much of a er, present per se, but I hope you had a wonderfully fulfilling birthday with everything you wished for! I'd like to talk to you soon, but it may be a while again. ;_; My little partner in crime is growing up too fast. Stop! I feel old. XD

At least you're staying sane compared to this *lifts up the FedEx sign and directs it towards Jordan* dork over here...>____< Way to make a birthday PM sound all creepy, Jordan, lol. Then again it is almost Halloween...bwahaha. WAIT FOR IT! O_O Anyway, I shall be in touch with you guys from time to time. You won't know WHEN it's coming...or WHERE...but I'll be around. O_O

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Happy 19th =]

That really sucks there's no Sanrio cellphones ;_;

Why oh why Beijing Sanrio had them and not America?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Jeez, I am SO sorry that it's taken me this long to reply. October was an insanely busy month for me, and it doesn't look like November will be any better. Getting older really does stink...but I digress. XD;

THANKS, GUYS!

I'm afraid I don't have time to type up individual replies to each of your comments, but I want you all to know that I really appreciate them! (Except for Jordan's. SO MUCH FOR MY INNOCENCE! XD Now I'll never look at a FedEx truck the same way again, lol.)

I agree that it's about time we had another chat soon. A weekend would probably work better for me at the moment, but who knows. I'll let you guys pick a date since I'm sure you're also busy with college, work, etc. and we'll go from there!

Sadly, I have to cut this short since I'm being sent off to bed, but I'll be baaack. It looks like I have a lot of catching up to do. To answer your question about my birthday, Jordan, it was pretty uneventful. I ate cake and got lots of money. The end, lol. Since we just got off a cruise and the date fell on a very busy week for everyone (my grandparents had company and all kinds of other stuff), we decided to keep it low-key. Sorry, I know you were expecting to hear a story about how I beat up a scary clown that tried to sing "Happy Birthday" to me at McDonald's...or slipped and landed face-down on top of my cake...but there's always next year. XD Well, assuming I don't accidentally kill myself before then. Talk to ya later!

Back