• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ketchup Chips

Stairmaster

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2010
    Canadians have weird foods. I have never heard of that before. Sounds interesting though.

Eldrei

Banned
    Years
    We don't get the ketchup flavor here in Texas, but I have seen them while travelling out west...they're not my favorite though. XD

The absolute best chip ever would be:
    Ketchup Chips

YES! That's my most favorite chips evar!!

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    I had Old Dutch ketchup chips yesterday. It was really good lol I still can't believe some people have never tasted ketchup chips :s

DXrobots

Just a passing through trainer
    Years
    Woah There are people who don't know what ketchup chips are? thats Ridiculous. Another Canadian food question do you have poutine in your countries? Other then canada.

Rumi

Bottlecap Collector
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2010
    Ketchup chips are in America, too. Maybe they're not everywhere like salt and vinegar or something, but we definitely have them. I don't think the people who haven't seen them have traveled America enough...we have a variety of fatty foods, lol. I've tried ketchup chips before, and they're really good!

D: @ the squirrel flavor...I love squirrels! :(

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    I know poutine is available in Canada, especially Quebec, as a "special" side-dish. Apparently, it's patented so that other countries can't sell poutine at McDonald's as a replacement for normal fries because it's a Canadian (specifically: Quebec) specialty. Or, it may just be the company trying to show exclusitivity based on region. Not sure lol

In any case, speaking of ketchup chips, a similar thing is ketchup-flavoured powder for popcorn. Do you at least have that? Not a fan of popcorn, but the flavour does exist >_> It isn't as good as the chippies, but hopefully that at least exists in America.

Though I doubt :s

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    D: @ the squirrel flavor...I love squirrels! :(

Hah, squirrels are vermin here (grey ones anyway) they've become such a menace to the red squirrels that if you catch one it's illegal to release it, you have to either kill it or keep it. Apparently they taste quite nice.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    Ketchup Chips

I've had them and they're actually my favourite, but I've only seen them back when I used to live in Maryland . . . I have to get some from my grandmother in Pennsylvania. @_@;

There were only Herr's in Pennsylvania and Maryland, but in Wisconsin there are none at all. Dx

Years
    Ketchup Chips

I've had them and they're actually my favourite, but I've only seen them back when I used to live in Maryland . . . I have to get some from my grandmother in Pennsylvania. @_@;

There were only Herr's in Pennsylvania and Maryland, but in Wisconsin there are none at all. Dx

You've been lookin' in the wrong places obviously. Or for the wrong brands. Barrel o' Fun makes some interesting flavors at some of its plants that you can't even buy in the US. I think they have a ketchup flavor among those.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Well, last week I came across a bag of ketchup chips... ironically enough in the discount supermarket in town that hasn't been renovated since the 1970's. Only had one bag left so I was sure to pick it up.

And yes, they were as good as I remembered. Wish I had a bag right now...

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Whoa. Those flavor are very rare in these parts. But very common in other places like southeast asia or australia. And I love the onion flavored ones. b(",)b

Back