• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kill la Kill

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
  • Senketsu doesn't HAVE to come back. Ryuko herself is damn strong without him right now. She by herself can be the protagonist. But meh, I guess taking the action route wouldn't work.

I think what I want more, as opposed to a proper full-fledged action packed sequel, is a few episodes dedicated to the cast and what happened to them later on and maybe show more of their daily life or something. The ending felt good but it was really short here. :x

Guess I'll have to hope that the 'graduation' OVA satisfies me.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • That Scissor Blade part at the end.

Hmm. Maybe the academy will go under a transformation? Maybe it'll actually be a proper academy this time :]

ik I sound silly, but who knows. But a graduation OVA sounds good. I'm looking forward to how Honnouji Academy will be run, without the uniform system and all that.

derozio

Years
  • Me too. The OVA can't come soon enough. Oh, and...

A WILD, GORGEOUS NONON APPEARED:
    Spoiler:

Damn. Oh, and NSFW, obviously.

derozio

Years
  • He's probably referring to the form where her sweet spot is only covered by a small heart shape. :p

Back