• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

King of the Pokéhill!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Altaria, use Cotton Guard to cloud the hill in cotton spores and stop them from seeing anything as we glide to the top!

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    Watchog, run up the hill while the others are blinded and baton pass to Hydreigon when you're at the top!

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Dedenne use Thunder to blast anyone on the hill while i get to the top!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    Ozzy, get your Pachirisu to distract everyone with Follow Me! Just filling in for your absence, eheheheheh.

In the meantime... Torterra, use Earthquake! We need to gain the terrain advantage here!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Lugia, use Aero Blast to knock a hole through the hill and dig our way up to the top!

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    Alakazam, use your psychic powers to make the hill float above the ground to make it unable to dig into it and teleport me to the top!

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Wurmple, use String Shot on their feet! Make them easy pickings for my wooden hammer >:D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Quick Pidgey, use Gust on the tiny bug and get rid of any of our problems!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Onix, use Rock Slide to bring down that bird and add a new peak to the hill that we'll stand on!

Lycanthropy

Years
    Go, Meloetta, you can't possibly get any higher because of all those mushrooms. Use your voice to charm Revise and his Shaymin to make them hand over the hill to me!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Snorlax, use your Body Slam to fly up into the air and crash down onto the hill, blowing everyone else away!

Lycanthropy

Years
    You didn't realize everything got blown away, that includes the hill. Now there is no hill left to claim, so I decide to let my Diglett use Mudslap to build a new hill and claim it.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    My Squirtle instantly blows you away with Bubble and we take the new hill over!

Back