• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts 3 To Have Big Hero 6 World

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
    Source: https://www.ign.com/articles/2015/08/16/d23-2015-kingdom-hearts-3-adds-big-hero-6-world

IGN said:
    Square Enix and Disney have announced that Big Hero 6 is coming to Kingdom Hearts III. The San Fransokyo setting as well as Baymax and other characters will continue the Big Hero 6 story in Tetsuya Nomura's upcoming role-playing game.

"Big Hero 6 is such a special film for me," said film producer Ray Conli, "and we always made sure that each action sequence had a very special meaning. The themes in Kingdom Hearts and Big Hero 6 match very well. For instance there's friendship, really important to both stories, and then of course light over darkness."

Kingdom Hearts III will "continue the events of the film" as Baymax joins Sora's story. It's unclear how or if any Big Hero 6 characters will play a role in Sora's party.

Now we just need Frozen, Toy Story, and Wreck-It Ralph worlds.

Maybe also Monsters Inc., Cars, and Brave worlds.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
    Hey didn't Wreck-It Ralph have Kingdom Hearts references? That might trigger a reality paradox if they put that in there. XD

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    I wasn't expecting Big Hero Six to make the cut for KH3, as I was expecting the Avengers to be the only Marvel-related world to be included. Anyway, prepare to have a heavy dose of feels, as you're going to kill the old Baymax, who goes by Dark Baymax. ;_;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Excite!

I really loved BH6 and was disappointed when it got almost completely ignored after its release. I still assume we'll be getting a Frozen world because why on earth would they pass that up... but now I won't be bitter about it because my recent favourites are both confirmed first for KH3!

I think this is the most fitting Marvel world they could have put in.

Years
    All I know is that that Keyblade's gonna be beautiful.

Frozen, of course, is going to make it into the game; Disney loves that damn movie for some reason or another. Wreck-It Ralph and Brave would also be good choices for worlds, and I think that Inside Out should be there too

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    Now that you've mentioned Japan's D23, wouldn't it make more sense to reveal a Big Hero 6 World over there, since its elements have a Japanese influence to them?
    There is suppose to be a new trailer shown at November's event which will likely show off more of the BH6 world (we've only seen one piece of artwork). Frozen's world announcement may only be art like this month's BH6...

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    I may want Frozen in there, mostly for my daughter. She loves Frozen, she loves watching me play Kingdom Hearts. Big Hero 6 is one of her favorite movies, so Im happy and i love the movie as well. But the world I want is Treasure Planet, or Atlantis. But those are my dreams, but BUT Roy Conli Produced Tangled and Big Hero 6 which is also being featured into KH3, I am hoping for Treasure Planet since Roy Conli Produced that film as well, and he is involved with this game.

As for Pixar worlds. Nomura also wants them in there, just gotta get the okay from Disney and Pixar. Lets hope! I want a Toy Story and Monsters. Not so much Cars, or Nemo. I do not want to become a mermaid again and swim around like Atlantica. :|

But over all I'd like to see a Frozen world. Also a Wreck it Ralph world. as long as there is no crappy driving mini game...lol

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2015
    That'll be awesome! Big Hero 6 was great!

If there could be a Toy Story world I may die of happiness.

Actually what would really drive me to dying of happiness would be a world based on anything Studio Ghibli...

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
    Dayum, baddie Baymax in KH3? Getting more and more willing to give this series another try, admittedly.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    did we even play the same game
    donald never failed to heal me perhaps he just wanted you to die

There was sometime, he was either really late, Cause everytime i hit a potion, he then heals me at the same time. But Donald not healing is also a gag on the interweb.

Kingdom Hearts 3 To Have Big Hero 6 World

Back