• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts Series.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
  • Kingdom hearts is probably one of my most favorite game series ever. :'3

I've been entertained for many hours with these games and I know that a lot of people on here adore the fantasy game as well :D

So, here we can discuss the many titles of KH, only the games, other discussion such as shipping and favorite characters go in the KH Fan club >>

Current KH titles.

★ Kingdom Hearts 1
    ★ Kingdom Hearts 2
    ★ Kingdom Hearts CoM (Chain of Memories)
    ★ Kingdom Hearts Re; CoM (Remake)
    ★ Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
    ★ Kingdom Hearts Re; Codes (Remake of KH Coded)
    ★ Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (Not sure on the name -.- lmao)

I'm sure I've missed something but meh.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I don't play any of the KH games just because I don't enjoy them as they aren't my cup of tea.

A lot of my friends do like them, but I don't like anything to do with Disney for one! XD​

wobbadude1

Everybody Polkamon!
    Years
  • I on the other hand love Kingdom Hearts, although I only have KH and KH2. Although, I like Final Fantasy games (in particular FF7)- the main reason I got them was the Disney part. I also love Epic Mickey- even though it's a different game series. Also, I know I asked this in the KH fan club, but I am stuck on KH2 and was wondering if anyone could help me get out of Olympus Coliseum. Do you have to complete the Pain and Panic tournament to progress further?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • You mean 358/2 Days.

I enjoy Kingdom Hearts II the most. It's a fun game, fantastic music, and just overall enjoyable. Nothing more fun than beating things with keys. And the Disney part didn't bother me too much. XD I think it faired off nicely for Disney. But yeah, one of my favorite game series as well. :)

Taichi

The Keyblader of The Future
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    So I'm guessing you guys haven't seen the Birth By Sleep Final Mix Secret Ending huh? It's very WTF.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Ugh, I had to skip BBS due to lack of PSP and the fact that me and handheld games aren't getting along lately. I've heard that it was the best one from sooo many people though. I wish I got to play it. ;o;

wobbadude1

Everybody Polkamon!
    Years
  • Ugh, I had to skip BBS due to lack of PSP

The exact same reason I didn't get PSP. The only thing that annoys me about KH is their fickleness. KH, KH2 and BBS are all Sony, yet 358/2 days and Chain of Memories is Nintendo. Why can't they be multiplatform?

Thanks for this! :D It's a strange ending, but I would still like to play if I had a PSP.

Last edited:

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
  • I like KH games very much. Have tried almost everyone of them. Every other but Final Mixes and BBS.
    Really looking forward KH: DDD, it looks awesome, watched video of it yesterday and heard that every Disney world will be new and it has some mentions to KH3.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • i love this series i have every game released so far and have either completed or close to completing the games.
    i wish they would just stick the the ds i hate playing games on the psp
    the new game looks so amazing i am defiently getting that and a 3ds the day they come out

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • I've only played KH1 and KH2. I'm not sure if the other games are considered spin-offs or what not, but I've never seem interested enough to play them. I enjoyed the first game just because it was something uniquely different, but the magic kinda died for me after that.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
  • I've played all, however, not completed all.
    I beat Terra's Story in BBS, and got halfway through Ven's story before getting bored.

I have completed the two main installments, however.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • Hi!first of all I would like to say KH is the best game disney has EVER produced!I am cerently playing CoM.I picked halloween town as my first place,and can not beat Oogie.-.- okay so I'm not the best kingdome hearts player,but I DO love it!I created my own KH charecter,Ik its sort of wierd to u probley,but I like it.So is this a fan club?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Hi!first of all I would like to say KH is the best game disney has EVER produced!I am cerently playing CoM.I picked halloween town as my first place,and can not beat Oogie.-.- okay so I'm not the best kingdome hearts player,but I DO love it!I created my own KH charecter,Ik its sort of wierd to u probley,but I like it.So is this a fan club?

I tend to make characters too, and CoM is...blah. I won't play it. I just can't, too weird for my tastes, both the GBA and PS2 versions. And nah, this is just a general discussion thread. There's a club in the Other Groups forum though.

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years

Oogie is actually very easy to beat. If you haven't noticed he uses only cards up to 7 (not sure about RE:CoM) and he can't attack if you use only cards 0, 7, 8 and 9. You have to break his cards and then when you have 3 in row you can go and attack him for a moment. Just repeat it few times and he's dead.
    I love Chain of Memories on GBA :D

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I love the KH series. I'm angry at the Nintendo 3DS simply because it's region locked meaning I don't think I'll be able to import the 3DS game (not that I'm overly excited for it :s).

My favourite in the series is Birth By Sleep by a longshot, though I never expected anything to overtake (Re:)CoM or KH2:FM. n_n It just had the greatest battle system and though it could do without all the grinding for all three characters just to complete the Trinity Report, I've gladly beaten the game with all 3 of them at least twice. :D

Anyone else played Coded yet? I played it over the last few week and it was honestly one of the WORST games I've played in a long time. Not even just KH--in general it was horrible. ;_; The plot wasn't worth the hassle of playing through the awful controls/camera to get to. Only worthwhile thing was the secret ending but no way was I gonna sit down and get 20 trophies to get it. :/ For the first time ever I just watched it on YouTube. (That's coming from the person who insisted on completing every little thing in KH2:FM to see the BBS trailer instead of just watching online.)

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
  • I have played RE:Coded and I liked it. It is so much different compared to other KH games but it doesn't matter for me. I especially like that Boss Battles are different every time. Olympus Coliseum was awesome with FF kind battle system :D Dunno about story as I've played japanese version and I don't understand anything of it...

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
  • I like KH! :) The best ones are Kingdom Hearts II and BBS. BBS was really different from the rest and had NEW worlds, same as Kingdom Hearts II. NEW WORLDS FTW

Back