• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts Series.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I was never a huge fan of the series, but I still find myself buying the games. I don't know how this happens.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years

I tend to make characters too, and CoM is...blah. I won't play it. I just can't, too weird for my tastes, both the GBA and PS2 versions. And nah, this is just a general discussion thread. There's a club in the Other Groups forum though.

You don't like COM? :O
    I reckon it was one of the best ones. xDD;;
    Hmm, as much as I like Kingdom Hearts, pulling out $70AU each time I want to see what happens in the story next has put me off. Especially since Square Enix is milking the series right now. Not to mention the series is MULTI PLATFORM. -rage face-

Gero50

闇の下呂
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Sep 10, 2011
    I have been inot Kingdom Hearts for many years. I do have to agree that Kingdom Hearts II is my favorite of them all if I had to chose.
    I like the improved art in it over the first one.

I never had a chance to play the others. Mostly because I never had the systems for them. I have read many great things though and watched them online.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    Yess, Kingdom Hearts II was definitely the best. -in my opinion-
    That's sad. If only Nomura didn't release the game on EVERY SINGLE CONSOLE AVALIABLE.
    Also, the change of art in KH2 shocked me a bit. xDD;;
    Sora looks completely different.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    You don't like COM? :O
    I reckon it was one of the best ones. xDD;;

I'm really bad at Re:CoM. So bad I'm considering trading it in, because it's kind of a waste that I have it and never play it. But then again, you don't get a lot of money when you trade in games, plus I like keeping all my games cause I'm a bit of a pack rat collector. Maybe I'll give it another shot in the future, but right now, I just find the battle system to difficult to adjust to. The only reason I even wanna attempt it is because Zexion is in the game and he's my favorite character. :(

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years

I'm really bad at Re:CoM. So bad I'm considering trading it in, because it's kind of a waste that I have it and never play it. But then again, you don't get a lot of money when you trade in games, plus I like keeping all my games cause I'm a bit of a pack rat collector. Maybe I'll give it another shot in the future, but right now, I just find the battle system to difficult to adjust to. The only reason I even wanna attempt it is because Zexion is in the game and he's my favorite character. :(

Don't trade in COM. >:
    It's one of those rare GBA games you can brag about later on.
    Hmm. Keep trying. xDD;;
    With some walkthroughs and luck, you'll be able to beat it eventually. xDD;;
    I have to admit, the card battle system WAS irritating at times.

EDIT: Zexion is badass. >D

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I still haven't beat 358/2 days

I won't be able to beat it since it gives me headaches and dizziness. I was at the Leechgrave iirc.

Don't trade in COM. >:
    It's one of those rare GBA games you can brag about later on.
    Hmm. Keep trying. xDD;;
    With some walkthroughs and luck, you'll be able to beat it eventually. xDD;;
    I have to admit, the card battle system WAS irritating at times.

EDIT: Zexion is badass. >D

No no, I have the PS2 version. :( I mean, I probably won't trade it in just cause I like collecting. But I hate how it's collecting dust. Maybe I should watch an LP of it for a little bit, haha.

Editman

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014

I won't be able to beat it since it gives me headaches and dizziness. I was at the Leechgrave iirc.

No no, I have the PS2 version. :( I mean, I probably won't trade it in just cause I like collecting. But I hate how it's collecting dust. Maybe I should watch an LP of it for a little bit, haha.

I thought it was just me! everytime i play that game I get UBER headaches, i can only play it on an emulator.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    Ohh, the PS2 version?
    There should be a beginner difficulty, right? :o
    Well, if you need any help, feel free to ask. :3

358 gives people headaches? o-o
    Strange... Anyway, it's not one of the best Kingdom Hearts games I have to admit. xDD;;
    You're really better off just watching the scenes and cutscenes on YT. -the story is nice but the gameplay is a pain.-

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    Okay well.
    Let see.
    I.. am.. a.. DIE HARD FAN OF KINGDOM HEARTS :D
    anyways, sorry for that :3.

I own every Kingdom Hearts games in English, and Japanese, But I am missing 2 games in Japanese and its Kingdom Hearts, and Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories(GBA). But everything else I own in Japanese, I do have KH, and KHCoM(GBA) in English.

Days is alright I prefer Re:Coded. Im not a big fan of CoM since bad memories. Plus anyone who likes Kh should join the fan club down in the Other Clubs :3 really nice place to talk about KH here :3

Tomorrow I am receiving, Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix, I own Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, and Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix( and Re:CoM in japanese).
    I also have a youtube account making Walkthroughs of KH games.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    Conan~ Hiya. xD;;
    Woah, you really are a true fan. Aren't you? xD
    That's not a bad thing of course. :D
    Have you heard of BBS Volume II and KH: DDD?

ソラ

Years
    Conan~ Hiya. xD;;
    Woah, you really are a true fan. Aren't you? xD
    That's not a bad thing of course. :D
    Have you heard of BBS Volume II and KH: DDD?
    Yes of course.

I dont think BBS Vol II is a game, But there was a mysterious game so BBS Vol II is very possible.

KH3D: Dream Drop Distance yes I seen the trailer to it. it looks amazing :D

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    I'll just spoiler this next bit of info, incase y'all don't know.

Spoiler:

Also, I never get headaches playing 358/2, I probably do I just never notice, haha n.n I play to many handhold games and strain my eyes u.u

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    Also, I never get headaches playing 358/2, I probably do I just never notice, haha n.n I play to many handhold games and strain my eyes u.u

YAY! Someone is the same as me. I sleep with my DS. xDD;;

Spoiler:

@コナンくん
    True, true. Let me rephrase that then. The Trailer reminds me of a Sonic Game. xDD;;

ソラ

Years
    I'll just spoiler this next bit of info, incase y'all don't know.

Spoiler:

Yes, I knew that. I know the timeline of all the KH.

KHBBS, KH1, KH358/2Days, KHCoM(Re:CoM) KH358/2Days, KH2, KHCoded(Re:Coded), KH3D:DDD

We dont know what Vol II fit in as of yet.

YAY! Someone is the same as me. I sleep with my DS. xDD;;

Spoiler:

@コナンくん
    True, true. Let me rephrase that then. The Trailer reminds me of a Sonic Game. xDD;;

Lol, I dont sleep with my DS in Hand, But I have it under my Pillow and My Psp too under my pillow so basically it's the same.

yes, and all we know it could be a beta trailer, they might change somethings.

ISA56 2.0

The one and only!
    Years
    Personally, I think the best two games in the KH series so far were KH2 and KHBBS. Kingdom Hearts Re:coded was good, but not one of the best.

I'm actually really excited about Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance. Those awesome acrobatic stunts that Riku and Sora do in the trailer are awesome! Admittedly, though, I'm not too happy about the name, but meh. If the game is as half as awesome as KHBBS, I'll be happy.

Back