• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts Thread

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Spoiler:

\o/ I have finished all the trial missions in Neverland. Tackling the ones in Beast's Castle now. If I do this by world, maybe it'll be done faster, ahaha.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    Yay I got my name changed to Meitantei Conan.

Oh and I am on day 258.
    that heartless did piss me off AGAIN >:O Leechgrave Dx.
    Oh well.
    I beat him, thats all that matters.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    Yay I got my name changed to Meitantei Conan.

Oh and I am on day 258.
    that heartless did piss me off AGAIN >:O Leechgrave Dx.
    Oh well.
    I beat him, thats all that matters.
    Oh man I hate Leechgrave sooo much on Proud Mode! but I hate another boss even more and alot of people I know hate this one boss too..

ソラ

Years
    Oh man I hate Leechgrave sooo much on Proud Mode! but I hate another boss even more and alot of people I know hate this one boss too..
    you're telling me, Leechgrave pissed me of sooo much in my japanese one, that i accidentally deleted...Dx(I dont want to talk about that), But I still beat that bastard.
    I beat him again in the English one but it took me 3 tries.

EDIT: 500th post WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

Cherrim

Years
    I just hate it because it takes so long to do it. Not only to get to it (since you have to fight those sets of... whatever its extensions are) but then to whittle down its HP too. ;_;

ソラ

Years
    Yeah, Now I am on day 277.
    I love the voice acting alot in this game. Idk why, it just wow to me.

ソラ

Years
    Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep(JP)
    Pokemon: Soul Silver(JP)
    Pokemon Heart Gold(NA)
    Pokemon Soul Silver(NA)
    Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside story

Cherrim

Years
    I didn't like it much, actually. It just sounds so unnatural. In the Japanese, a lot of lines were "broken up". There are pauses mid-sentence and while it sounds okay in Japanese, it's very disjointed and awkward in English. They had the same problem in Re:COM. :( I think they might've been trying to match the line lengths so that it looked more natural with the lip flap buut... they even do it when you can't see the talking character's face. <_<;

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    I noticed the slight awkwardness of the VA too, but it was very good- I think Quinton Flynn, David Gallagher and Jesse McCartney were awesome- Alyson Stoner was okay- she'd definitely improved by the end. :3

Cherrim

Years
    They were probably told to do their lines that way so I don't blame the actors. Just whoever thought it would be a good idea to retain that disjointedness in English. :P We don't speak that way here so it doesn't sound right to me.

ソラ

Years
    Well, I have hearing loss. So I wouldn't know so well, in my ears I like the Voice acting haha

ソラ

Years
    hahaha yeah.

Uh, I need to play more days.
    I still haven't got close to beating it. Well, Okay closer than I was lol

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I finally got ahold of Days, it's so awesome.

However.. I'm beating it slowly, because I don't want to end. D:

Also, I feel weird, because thus far I haven't noticed any off voice acting in Days. At least not any more so than in all of the other KH games. xD; But I also haven't made through too many of the voiced cutscenes yet, so that might be part of it.

ソラ

Years
    haha, Im on day 278 now, and I just beat the Crimson Prankster.
    He...erm I mean they beat me like twice.
    So I had to take them down :]

Cherrim

Years
    Ugh, the challenge missions for that fight are the only ones I have left for Wonderland and I can't manage either of them yet. :'(

Guuuys today sucked. ;_; I was doing the "don't take any damage" challenge for the 6 bosses in Twilight Town near the end... and I'd taken out all of them except the swords thing up top without taking any damage and as I stepped into the side street, I wasn't paying attention and a possessor latched on and gave me repeated damage until I lost a sigil. ;__;

ソラ

Years
    Ugh, the challenge missions for that fight are the only ones I have left for Wonderland and I can't manage either of them yet. :'(

Guuuys today sucked. ;_; I was doing the "don't take any damage" challenge for the 6 bosses in Twilight Town near the end... and I'd taken out all of them except the swords thing up top without taking any damage and as I stepped into the side street, I wasn't paying attention and a possessor latched on and gave me repeated damage until I lost a sigil. ;__;
    good luck!

and AWWWWW that totally blows! well, you'll get it next time right?

Cherrim

Years
    I shall eventually. 8| I just need time to sit down and do it since it takes maybe 20 minutes each time I try.

Back