• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts Thread

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    The "don't miss" ones aren't really that bad once you sit down and do them over and over again so you memorize when the best times to go in for the kill are but... ugh. :( They still suck.

*playing KH:FM right now~*

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I got to that demonic tank today. -___- I died...so...I'll come back to it in a little bit. It doesn't help that I wasted a Potion trying to kill a snapper dog and hi potion trying to kill a bully dog, does it? :/ But also, day 171 is labeled ~Love~ so I'm like "omg omg love?!" but since the mission's at Beast's Castle, I can only assume that means...

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    Just unlocked Mickey. ^_^ Now working on Sora and finishing 100% Challenges/Mission Modes.

I didn't realize there was another KH thread besides the FC.

Cherrim

Years
    There's also a social group, haha.

omg I just played 9 hours of KH1. x_x; I'm near the end of Deep Jungle and with that and Wonderland out of the way, all my least favourite worlds except Atlantica are done so it should be smooth sailing, yay~

Cherrim

Years
    Really? XD I guess that explains why you're never in it, ahaha. It's in Other Clubs~

\o/ I just got the last sigil on the "don't take damage" mission I was whining about earlier yaaaay.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    Really? XD I guess that explains why you're never in it, ahaha. It's in Other Clubs~

\o/ I just got the last sigil on the "don't take damage" mission I was whining about earlier yaaaay.
    congratulations

can Meitantei Conan join!??

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    Of course, FC's are generally welcome to anyone. Crystal-Heart is the leader though, so she'd be the one to officially confirm it. xD

Still... trying to get Extreme!~

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    I've been working on my original GBA KH Chains of Memories lately.
    Since I haven't played that game for months. (And I haven't even complete the English remake. T_T)

I'm in the area of Twilight Town right now, and soon about to face off Vexen with his annoying shield. :/

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    The GBA CoM was fun, but I like the original battle system better. The Reverse story was really easy to beat when you maxed out Riku's attack stats, though. And there's no Mickey/Riku combos. D:

Cherrim

Years
    CoM is still my favourite game in the series. |D;;

Never liked Riku's side though. :( I hated not being able to pick my own cards and sometimes the preset decks would be so frustrating.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    Riku's story was actually my favourite. And as Lightning said, the only con was not being able to edit the deck. I did love using Riku in his Darkness forme, it was my favourite aspect of his story.

Man, I really wish I had KH2:FM. I want to go into the Cavern of Rememberance ;D; Being able to fight all the Organization XIII members is something I wish I could do, at least in KH2. Marluxia is my favourite member next to Roxas. ^^;

Cherrim

Years
    I cannot stand Riku as a character so it's hard to even enjoy the plot when I play through his side. XD; It was kinda nice not having to worry about CP though.

I always remember Wonderland giving you a really awful deck. And Atlantica? idk I rushed through it like whoa in my most recent playthrough last month. @_@

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    ^^^:Darkness form was indeed awesome. Dark Aura spam with the Castle Oblivion deck...

slicesliceslicesliceslice Ka-POW!

It's delicious.

^^: Yes. There, and Olympia Coliseum. They sucked.

^: There was actually very little plot to begin with, sadly.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    Same with me. I couldnt really say I hated riku story. But I didn't like the recommended decks, I like to make my own deck with my own taste. I kinda quit Chain of Memories for GBA since I was close to beating the last Riku Replica, and somehow my file got erased that i was like SCREW THAT, so I beat the remake in Japanese and English.

Now I am on day 300 O_O;; I very much hate this day, Phatomtail(I think that its called), he pisssed me off SOOOO much in the japanese version, So i am taking alittle break and then face him later =_=;; any pointers to beating him easier? hahahah

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    I hate Agrabah period. It's the one world that makes me want to stop playing KH for a while.

I'm on Day 51 on 358/2 days. I'm enjoying the game a lot. I really liked the Organization Moogle. He was so adorable, I need a plushy. My first mission with Xion was terrible because she would just stare at the heartless and not do anything.

Back