• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kingdom Hearts Thread

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    Now I feel like going back to drawing KH stuff like I used to in 7th grade. I may upload some pics of them.
    Right now, I'm not liking the level up panels. I'm only level 4, and I don't have enough space for any other panels.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    The one that performs extremely well mid-air. Kinda a turquoise colour? o:
    Ohh, I have Nimble Gear, But I dont have Nimble gear+ or Nimble Gear++. how do you get it. cause I saw Nimble Gear+ in the store I need 3 Gear Component A, and I don't know where to get those.

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    You can IIRC get many Gear Component A's quite early in the game, as they go down by letter as they get harder to obtain.

I'm atm just working on challenges and completing 100% missions. I love when I get the secret entries now. <3

And whenever I'm bored I always do Mission 93 or simply beat the game the normal way just to redo that part. Holo-Missions are amazing, although you may as well just replay the entire game. I wish they would allow most scenes in TCTNW to be shown though, because a lot of them were nice.

ソラ

Years
    You can IIRC get many Gear Component A's quite early in the game, as they go down by letter as they get harder to obtain.

I'm atm just working on challenges and completing 100% missions. I love when I get the secret entries now. <3

And whenever I'm bored I always do Mission 93 or simply beat the game the normal way just to redo that part. Holo-Missions are amazing, although you may as well just replay the entire game. I wish they would allow most scenes in TCTNW to be shown though, because a lot of them were nice.
    IIRC!?
    and Like how early?
    I feel like a noob when it comes to Days, Just on the items, hahaha.
    I just need to get 3 of them, and then I'll have Nimble Gear+.

wee187

Years
    IIRC!?
    and Like how early?
    I feel like a noob when it comes to Days, Just on the items, hahaha.
    I just need to get 3 of them, and then I'll have Nimble Gear+.

IIRC = If I recall correctly :P

Early as in around Day 70-120-ish, although that's a random number I'm guessing, but I know for a fact that they were the first Gear Components to appear.

ソラ

Years
    I will check it out later. lol
    Arigatou.
    Imma go to the store then come back to play more. Lol.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    These are the pics I drew in 7th grade. I'm in 9th now, so these look terrible compared to what I can draw now:
    Spoiler:

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    Lol, thanks. I'm thinking of redrawing them sometime this, or next, week.
    #2 came out nice, but the BG didn't do so well.
    #3 Was my Heartless Keyblade, that one came out nice, also.
    #4 I completely loved, it looks even more stunning in real life.
    #5 came out pretty nice, despite it being my first try at Graphics.

wee187

Years
    Yay! Congratz! :D I dunno if I ever used Nimble Gear much. I loved Wild Gear and used it for nearly all of the early parts of the game.

ソラ

Years
    Yay! Congratz! :D I dunno if I ever used Nimble Gear much. I loved Wild Gear and used it for nearly all of the early parts of the game.
    hai, I'll face Phantomtail later.
    But I HATE the next boss over, the "Ruler of the Sky" one. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR took me forever to beat him in the Japanese one. and I think I know how to beat him this time. FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Kingdom Hearts Code Request

Does anyone know what the Action Replay code for one hit enemy kos is? See I'm fighting Ansem in the second round where Sora's fighting him by himself inside that globe thing and no matter how many times I hit him he won't go down. I don't know if it's because I'm using the Infinite HP cheat or not.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    The trailer from TGS is out now too. It's posted in the Fanclub. n_n;

Ugh, it's gonna cost like $100 to import this game but since it's in early January, maybe I can swing it as my Christmas present from my family.

Back