• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Krafty's Club: Witness The Slickness~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Hey Naminé and Krafty, how are you both doing. Britney is the best, or should I say was.

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    Hrm, would it be too much to ask to see all those logs, quotes, and PMs? I want to feel nostalgic too. It's such a shame everything got screwed up. I wish Naminé was still herself. By the way, have you spoken to H-Man about any of this? And how long did you know I was Annonny? ¬¬

I'm doing great like cake. How are you? You must not be feeling well to even hint Britney Spears was ever the best at anything. Except making headlines maybe. I don't even think she's that good a singer.

Last edited:
    Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    No it's totally unoriginal and lame.

Plus I despise that show of which uh...the name of it escapes me right now...

Honestly, I watched it when I was like 10.

That and the fact that you're just not as cool as you think you are. XD (I'm laughing, but in reality, I'm entirely serious)

What's going on?

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    Meh, it could've been worse though, couldn't it? It coulda been some weird mofo with a goofy moustache, crossing his arms above his chest and wearing your typical 'need to take a crap' expression.

I'm flattered you think that I think I'm cool, why do you think that anyway?

What should be going on is me in bed. Don't get the meaning twisted in anyway either. What's cracking with you?

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Nah, the "weird mofo" totally kicks ass, I mean, he could sooo kick the s*** out of whatever the hell theme you got going for you right now...uh..from what I see a provocitively gay, ten year old posing for what is apparently the world poker tounament with a severe arthritis problem :/

But meh...whatever...

Yeah, I wasn't sure what you were getting at with that statement...actually, I was too distracted by the purple text in your sig, and uh...the "Incredible BJ" statement there, which I'm pretty sure is derived from the same thought in mind. (ohhhh, BURNT!)

When did I say you were cool? Honestly, are you really that into yourself? XD

Nothing's happening really.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Hmm, why do you bother to post in his fanclub if you don't think he's cool?

And why do you bother to insult the theme I made for him when your theme has absolutely nothing to it but a cut out image and unorganized, unmatching text?

I'd appreciate it if you didn't go around shouting insults at the theme I made, because it's completely uncalled for, and neither me, nor Krafty Quill know you all that well, so technically, I consider what you're doing, flame baiting. I'd appreciate it if you kept your comments to yourself, especially when you've decided to insult someone you don't even know.

[Well. I'm joining Kray-chan. So whut now? Yeah, not much other then me getting to bug you on MSN AND PC. >3]

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Nah, I'm just kidding; if you want me to stop then I will, I wasn't trying to offend anyone.

He's cool...ish...kinda, I guess.

Now that I think about it deeply, I am kinda wondering what I'm doing here right now. O.O

*Long pause*

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    Nah, the "weird mofo" totally kicks ass, I mean, he could sooo kick the s*** out of whatever the hell theme you got going for you right now...uh..from what I see a provocitively gay, ten year old posing for what is apparently the world poker tounament with a severe arthritis problem :/

But meh...whatever...

Yeah, I wasn't sure what you were getting at with that statement...actually, I was too distracted by the purple text in your sig, and uh...the "Incredible BJ" statement there, which I'm pretty sure is derived from the same thought in mind. (ohhhh, BURNT!)

You said you thought that I thought I was cool:

That and the fact that you're just not as cool as you think you are. XD (I'm laughing, but in reality, I'm entirely serious)

That's the incredible BJ btw, creator of the my shexy theme. I'm sure Murderface was only kidding around, and if he wasn't, he'd reconsider after that little speech. o_o;

Xicer

World's Greatest
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2022
    Hey Krafty long time no see, how's live with ya.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    Krafty!

>.<" I haven't spoken with you for.... a while x3 heh, i dunno how long it's been! BUT, i hope you are doing wonderful~ it sure sounds like it!

._. Ahh, I Love your new theme~ it's totally Sexy-wexy ^-^ you know it. <3<3<3 It's just too slick for ya xP

Meh, sorry this message is so short! I've got stories to tell ya tho~ so hope to speak with you soon!

^_____^ Take care everyone~ :2:
    and have a fabulous day~ =3

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years

But meh...whatever...

Nothing's happening really.

You just earned yourself a Warning for censor bypassing, using the word "gay" in a disrespecting manner, as well as flaming.
    I don't care if you were "joking", as this behaviour is just plain inappropriate.
    Keep such comments to yourself next time!

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    Krafty!

>.<" I haven't spoken with you for.... a while x3 heh, i dunno how long it's been! BUT, i hope you are doing wonderful~ it sure sounds like it!

._. Ahh, I Love your new theme~ it's totally Sexy-wexy ^-^ you know it. <3<3<3 It's just too slick for ya xP

Meh, sorry this message is so short! I've got stories to tell ya tho~ so hope to speak with you soon!

^_____^ Take care everyone~ :2:
    and have a fabulous day~ =3

As you can tell by the recent posts in the FC, a bit of drama's been going in these parts. Not much of a surprise considering drama follows me everywhere, hovering above my head like that turtle sitting on a cloud in Super Mario 64, stalking you with his camera. Creepy. I hate the paparazzi.

Yes, while the theme is "sexy-wexy", it cannot be too slick for someone as Krafty as I. I mean, if being slick was a crime I'd be on death row by now. Hrm ... you're probably wondering how I manage to pull my t-shirt over my big head every morning. It's not easy I'll tell ya that.

I hope the stories you got prepared for me are nice and JUICY. Can't wait to hear 'em.

What's up with you King Lucario? You remind me of King Booker, you know that?

Congrats on getting the warning, Murderface, five more of those, and two bans and you would've passed my record. lol, it seems I can never have an FC without staff getting involved. The high price of being famous, ey?

I read your story, BJ. It's really nice. And by the way, if you really want to join this FC (which I doubt since you've said your piece already), say something nice about me for a change.

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    It's that mixture of drama and nonsense that makes it a Krafty Quill FC, Chikara. I dunno, I think I've got quite a bit of nonsense in me too. XD Wouldn't you agree? How are you doing on this fine afternoon/morning/night?

Hrm, I'm actually not sure if you joined my prior FC, Matt. Then again, Jen was always so lazy to update the members' list. No Matter! Welcome. Have you got anything nice to say about me?

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Kray-chan, you are the slickest, coolest, awesomest JT lover I've ever met. xDDDD

*shotshotshot*

Naw, I'm a meanie face to you because I'm jealous of how laid-back you are. D: I mean seriously, you can deal with like, every kind of personality! And here I am, all "RAWRWTF"

:3 This is quite the flattering post, is it not? Can I join now? [/shot]

xDD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back