• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Krafty's Club: Witness The Slickness~

Status
Not open for further replies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Kray-chan, you are the slickest, coolest, awesomest JT lover I've ever met. xDDDD

*shotshotshot*

Naw, I'm a meanie face to you because I'm jealous of how laid-back you are. D: I mean seriously, you can deal with like, every kind of personality! And here I am, all "RAWRWTF"

:3 This is quite the flattering post, is it not? Can I join now? [/shot]

xDD
    o_o; I can deal with every personality too... but I didn't know that was called laid-back. Cool. xD;

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    x3 Lol. yep, they're right Krafts, you can deal with people pretty Dang well. that's what makes you, well,You.

Anyways! How has your weekend been?

._. oh man, this place is just full of everything interesting~ poor Muderface~ ^-^ heh, i don't know most of you here~ ^^" sorry! luv you all anyways~

well, i'll be back~ have to finish work stuff first ^-^ and i'll speak with you later!

take care all~ :2:

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    Kray-chan, you are the slickest, coolest, awesomest JT lover I've ever met. xDDDD

*shotshotshot*

Naw, I'm a meanie face to you because I'm jealous of how laid-back you are. D: I mean seriously, you can deal with like, every kind of personality! And here I am, all "RAWRWTF"

:3 This is quite the flattering post, is it not? Can I join now? [/shot]

xDD

Good enough for me. I bet I'm only the slickest, coolest, awesomest JT lover you've ever met because you don't know anybody else that likes JT. :P Sure you can join, if you really wanna. You know, Teresa and I were having a conversation the other day about how many times you get shot and manage to survive. Four times in that post alone. Thank goodness it's a corkscrew gun? I was just about ready to start calling you Superwoman.

o_o; I can deal with every personality too... but I didn't know that was called laid-back. Cool. xD;

22sa lay back. The compliment was meant for me. Stop trying to steal it. >_< And I beg to differ, I've seen personalities you've failed to deal with. Lily's and BJ's to mention a few. =x

x3 Lol. yep, they're right Krafts, you can deal with people pretty Dang well. that's what makes you, well,You.

Anyways! How has your weekend been?

._. oh man, this place is just full of everything interesting~ poor Muderface~ ^-^ heh, i don't know most of you here~ ^^" sorry! luv you all anyways~

well, i'll be back~ have to finish work stuff first ^-^ and i'll speak with you later!

take care all~ :2:

Hey, Cat. You should've logged on MSN earlier. There's something I really wanted to discuss with you. A serious discussion. By the way, for those of you who don't know Miss-Kon aka Cat is, she's only the most positive and optimistic person you'll ever meet on PC. She could probably produce a long list of all of Satan's good points. o.o;

What's up, Chikara? Hope that milk throat has disappeared by now so everyone over wifi can hear your smooth, soft voice. =)

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    xD People who haven't been accquainted with Franky just don't know. That blue haired imaginary friend just loves shooting people, you know?

Yeah, you hit the nail on the head Kray-chan, you're the only cool JT lover I know. xD; But, I know other JT lovers, they're just... not cool. D:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Good enough for me. I bet I'm only the slickest, coolest, awesomest JT lover you've ever met because you don't know anybody else that likes JT. :P Sure you can join, if you really wanna. You know, Teresa and I were having a conversation the other day about how many times you get shot and manage to survive. Four times in that post alone. Thank goodness it's a corkscrew gun? I was just about ready to start calling you Superwoman.

22sa lay back. The compliment was meant for me. Stop trying to steal it. >_< And I beg to differ, I've seen personalities you've failed to deal with. Lily's and BJ's to mention a few. =x

Hey, Cat. You should've logged on MSN earlier. There's something I really wanted to discuss with you. A serious discussion. By the way, for those of you who don't know Miss-Kon aka Cat is, she's only the most positive and optimistic person you'll ever meet on PC. She could probably produce a long list of all of Satan's good points. o.o;

What's up, Chikara? Hope that milk throat has disappeared by now so everyone over wifi can hear your smooth, soft voice. =)
    How did I fail to deal with them? xD; Well I eventually made enough bad impression on Jyukai, but what does that have to do with my ability? :P

It was a curious connection. I've never been called laid back before, yet I never found it hard to deal with people. You shouldn't call my fascination with a new idea stealing. ;D I didn't care, I was just remarking. :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    T.T I'm so sorry Kwafty-wafty. ^^"
    But i seriously needed to get this painting done... if i didn't, then I'd be shot~ **no offense Jyukai! <3**

Okies~ Anyways, I was on nearly alll day Sunday x.x but you never came on. So i'll have to log on sometime this week! i promise i will, because I have a wonderfully wonderful story for you this time Dx and it's troubling! So i'll have to speak with you!!

Anyways, i'm going to the zoo on Tuesday with the kiddies~ and i'll tell you all about that for sure! xP

Well, take care~
    *hugglys*

<3 cat~

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Hey Krafty,

Everyone has made it like I have not posted here for years. How are yoo =P

Your slickness is still on the high I see ^.^

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    xD People who haven't been accquainted with Franky just don't know. That blue haired imaginary friend just loves shooting people, you know?

Yeah, you hit the nail on the head Kray-chan, you're the only cool JT lover I know. xD; But, I know other JT lovers, they're just... not cool. D:

Franky, ey? Trust BJ to think up an imaginary friend with blue hair. I'd like to meet this friend of yours nonetheless, though I'm a little worried at what other beasts dwell in your imagination. Giant ant and fly like creatures I suppose. Franky seems to have the right idea in mind. But for some reason he can never get the job done.

How did I fail to deal with them? xD; Well I eventually made enough bad impression on Jyukai, but what does that have to do with my ability? :P

It was a curious connection. I've never been called laid back before, yet I never found it hard to deal with people. You shouldn't call my fascination with a new idea stealing. ;D I didn't care, I was just remarking. :P

Well, if BJ doesn't even like you, that says a lot about your so called ability. XD; Unless, of course, you were referring to the annoyance skills you've come master over years. But then again, I guess that's just a different approach to dealing with certain people. She didn't exactly say being laid-back was the ability to deal with different personality types. Notice that she called me cool and awesome in that one post! D: She was obviously in a generous, handing-out-compliments type of mood. She probably meant I'm laid-back AND can deal with different personality types. A compliment that better suits you, Papa 22sama, would be loyalty! Yeah, you're a very loyal person IMO.

T.T I'm so sorry Kwafty-wafty. ^^"
    But i seriously needed to get this painting done... if i didn't, then I'd be shot~ **no offense Jyukai! <3**

Okies~ Anyways, I was on nearly alll day Sunday x.x but you never came on. So i'll have to log on sometime this week! i promise i will, because I have a wonderfully wonderful story for you this time Dx and it's troubling! So i'll have to speak with you!!

Anyways, i'm going to the zoo on Tuesday with the kiddies~ and i'll tell you all about that for sure! xP

Well, take care~
    *hugglys*

<3 cat~
    I haven't been to a zoo since I was like 10. It was pretty cool for a feild trip actually. The animals were allowed to roam freely within confined spaces. The spaces were quite big though, so it's not like they were entirely locked up I guess. I remember that same day, one of my friends started screaming out that a monkey had escaped his cage!!! O: Everyone panicked and asked him where it was ... he pointed at me. -_-;

That was a nice conversation we had yesterday. How's the hunt for a stuffed Kitty coming along?

Hey Krafty,

Everyone has made it like I have not posted here for years. How are yoo =P

Your slickness is still on the high I see ^.^

Hey Suki, what's cracking, Ma? I actually thought that you quit my FC for a moment there. My slickness is always on a high, I'm surprised it hasn't reached Heaven yet. I'm still doing fine like wine.

Oh yeah, just a question for everyone. Do any of you guys think I'm too cocky/arragont/bossy? A friend of mine told me that I am, and that it easily annoys people. D:

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    T.T you Can't leave! ... you just can't!

Hm, anyways~
    The zoo! it was HOT. (temperature wise Krafty.. xP)
    but, ^____^ the very first animal we saw, was a beautiful tiger. it was so fuzzy and awwwwe, it looked like it wanted to eat the little kid i was with~ so he started screaming, and rean away... v.v and i had to run after him.

x3 it was pretty fun~ lots of monkeys (that was a funny story, btw, about your monkeys Krafty.), big elephants, zebras, bears, ^^" there weren't much else than that.

The zoo we have here isn't the biggest or the best, but it's pretty and nice.

That was pretty much it~

Hmm, nah, i didn't find a stuffed kitten yet! but i'm going to! >.<
    i don't know where to find a litter box yet tho. maybe i'll just do cardboard. =\ i don't know~

Anyways, how was your day?
    Hope to speak with ya soon!

Take care everyone <3
    ~catch ya all laters~ :2:

PS~
    to answer your question~ No, I don't think you're bossy or arrogant or cocky. >.<" you're you. so, don't worry about what other people think! ^-^ k?

Last edited:

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    Er, I was only thinking about leaving for a bit. Haven't decided yet, but since I'm posting here now I'm still around for the time being. No need to get all dramatic. Yet.

I thought you might like seeing the tigers. I mean, anybody who knows Cat knows how much she loves tigers. What I really want to see IRL is a white tiger. It seems like a real exotic animal to me. Almost as exotic as I am after a bowl of coco puffs. Hrm, have you tried a pet shop yet? That's probably the first place I'd look for a litter box. If all else fails, I guess you could do cardboard, but a litter box would be so much better. Plus it would show how much effort you put into your work.

Either way, he'll appreciate the time you took out to make your response so cute. <3

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    ^.^" my bad~ i'm a drama queen >.> But you better say something before you do (IF you do) and not just stalk off, leaving us all to wonder.

;3 Yesh, the tigers were so pretty~ but they didn't have any white ones. >.<" bummer. White ones are my favorites too! they are just so... magical <3 I hope you see one someday~

I found it Slick~
    It's The cutest little white fuzzy thing! x.x i want to keep it for myself darnit... But! it'll be fantastic~
    And i did find a litter box, a shiny little red one~ now all i need is the chocolates. ~_~ maybe i'm making this too hard..

Aw, well, i'll tell ya what happens.

Hope you are all doing good!
    It's wet, and rainy here today, so for those with that sort of weather~ try and stay warm and dry ^^

Okies~ hope to speak with you all laters~
    <3 Take care~ <3

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Hey Krafty, what's going on? I haven't posted here in a while... (Even since my ass was jumped for that last post reguarding your current theme. I have so much more I wanna say about it, but I know better than to do that now xP)

So...what's been going on?

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    Ah, everything is falling into place. You have to tell me how it went next time I see ya. I'm guessing they were a lot of red cheeks and shy voices. I've had a bit of a cold in the past days. I know what you're thinking ... how can someone as hot as me catch a cold, right? I thought the same thing but it turns out I'm only human as well. I'm giving it two more days and it's going to die down though. By the way, I just noticed that you and I joined PC the same month last year. Our PC anniversary! This is a cause for celebration!!! =)

Nothing I can talk about has been going on Murderface. I swore to a code of secrecy so I have to keep my trap shut about certain things. Colds have been going around. They're everywhere! Turn left, I see a sneeze, turn right, a cough, look behind me, a runny nose. Winter has it perks but it's the worse season when it comes to contracting diseases. Good idea not to make fun of my smexy theme. I wouldn't want to unlock the cage and release the beast that it is BJ.

How's everyone else been doing?

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    *gaspeth* Is that a double post I see, Kray-chan?? :x

Don't worry, I'll keep it a secret. *shot*

Anyway, in response to your question, I have been doing very very boredly. Iz been a boring day, what can I say?

'Bout you Kray-chan?

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    *gaspeth* Is that a double post I see, Kray-chan?? :x

Don't worry, I'll keep it a secret. *shot*

Anyway, in response to your question, I have been doing very very boredly. Iz been a boring day, what can I say?

'Bout you Kray-chan?

That's what I love about you BJ. The way you could walk into a catholic school, see a case of booze in the corner and pretend it was never there. ^-^ Blame DBE for my rule breaking btw.

I agree. Days have been moving so slowly, yet quickly at the same time, and everything is getting boringer and boringer as we move along. I've even resorted to making up words in my spare time. Which reminds me of the time, a friend and I created our own language. It was ridiculous. Just to say 'hi', you had to pronounce six syllables. People use to think we were saying entire speeches when in actual fact, we were only saying one sentence. XD

You ever created your own language, or done anything even sadder?

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    Hiya Krafts~

O.o i haven't spoken to you all weekend!!.. or Stace.. our oval is getting smaller... >> We'll fix it~ no worries ^-^

Anyways! ^ sorry for that that makes NO sense to anyone else~

Hm, well, i delivered da present. but, he wasn't there, and so i'm not sure if he's gotten it yet~ but i did find the Cutest dress~ <3 v.v but they didn't have the right size, so i'm hunting for it~

Enough with that tho~ How are YOU?! i'm so sowry you're sick Slicky, t.t my entire family is too... x3 i feel lucky that i haven't caught a single thing yet. but i suppose it's only a matter of time. ne?
    In any case, i see that your ego is completely healthy and unscathed~ So, i hope the rest of ya feels better soon!

*Hands a piece of Cake~* ^-^ Happy Anniversary Krafty!!
    That is pretty exciting actually~ What a wonderful celebration.

^____^ That's so adorable! lol, i've created a language with my fwends too. ^^" but we had to scream "E-Dot E-Dot E-Doo" before we could talk and that was our secret code to find each other... err. xD yeah, well that's totally embarrassing now that i look back on it~
    =3 but that's totally cool~ i hope you learn it fast! because fake languages are darn hard to memorize, imo~

Alright! *sorry this is long!* had lots to say~ ;3
    Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! and week! and hope to speak with you soon Krafty~

Take care all of you~ <3
    :2:

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    Well, you haven't logged onto MSN for Mr Krabbs knows how long! It's no wonder the condition of the oval is deteriorating. I suspect a lot of us are too busy being stressed or pretending to study to be concerned about PC at a time like this. Exams are crucial, and we need to put our hearts and mind into them. It's always good to have a back up plan too. I figure if I drop out of school for any reason, I could always use my incredible luck to win the lotto, I guess. Anyway, no worries about the oval. We were clever when we chose that shape , coz like a ring, an oval is a circular shape too, with no beginning and no end, symbolizing eternity, and the timeless pact of our friendship.

I hate it when you find the perfect article of clothing, but can't find the perfect size to fit you too. That's happened to me before, only with pants though, and they can be taken to the tailor for not too much so it aint as bad. Good luck getting a perfect fit. If I had to guess, I'd think the dress you are talking about is either pink, red or baby blue. Am I right?

It's strange actually. I usually never get sick from the environment. When I catch a cold, it's mostly from a family member or a friend. I'm just hardcore like that, but Winter of 2007 put me in my place for sure. ._. You just called me 'Slicky'. Krafty is fine, Slick is fine, but Slicky isn't. XD

Hrm, you didn't specify what flavour that piece of cake was. I bet you can't guess what my favourite is. I was also thinking we could post in the celebration thread. I'm not sure if a PC anniversary is a good enough reason though.

E-dot E-dot E-doo? XD What's that mean? And don't worry, I've already forgotten the language me and my friend made up. I only remember a few catch phrases. 'Wissh-islé' was a short way of saying 'hi', and 'Za-Zax islé kai eh guess' meant 'BJ is gay'. I remember that one because we used to say it all the time and he had no idea what we were going on about. ^^' We wrote the entire alphabet down on a sheet of paper, with letters we invented on our own, but we never mastered it, and once we both lost our copies of that alphabet, we forever lost our made up language as well. D:

Don't worry about the length of the post. The longer the better in the most cases. Look how long I've babbled in this post, maybe you can learn a thing or two. It sucks that Fan Club posts don't add to the post count. I figure I'd have at least 1000 posts by now if they did.

R'anyway, have a good week too, and don't forget to update me with the story. If anything JUICY pops up, don't hesitate to give me a buzz either. ;]

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    Krafty. When life gives you lemons... make lemonade, or find some sugar~ x.x yeah that was my quote to you... laugh at me~ BUT ya know what. All you said in your cute little friendship speech was wonderful and so cheesy x3

i <3 it~

>.> i know it, i haven't been around for a while. T.T but no worries, really~ You're right about the stress and studying stuff~ so good luck to you all! and Study hard!
    ^^" i actually don't have any tests this year, but my art final's on friday =x scary~

^^" i don't know what it means, none of us do~
    -.- you LOST your paper... well... that's no good. get out there and find it~ look behind the scissors, because that's where things always are. :S or so i'm told.
    Your language sounds long and hard, but creative none-the-less~
    lol, we also used to pretend we were puppies! ^.~ (I think every little kid does that tho..)
    ^-^ I speacial ordered the pretty prom dress~ and ._. you were totally right. It's pink. Hot Pink. ^.^ it's prettiful~

Are you feeling better now?
    hmm, err, v.v sorwy Krafts~ i'll never use Slicky again. you're right, it doesn't really fit you anyways... much too cutesy and not um, Manly enough ^-^ yeps~

oh dear, my bad. it's ^.^ Chocolate of course! ^^" even tho you seem like more of a vanilla guy to me~ i'll give you my favoritest kind. Angel Food Cake~ have you ever tried it? ^__^ it's so yummy~ Aw, tell me if you post there and i will too~ =x but you have to first!

Ya know what, i agree with you~ Fanclub posts should totally count~ they are very important posts after all, ne?
    And long posts are fun to read~ x3

^.^ When juicy stuff happens~ you'll be the very first to know. trust me~
    Allrighty's well, have a wonderful week peoples!
    <3 You!!

~take care~ :2:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back