• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Krafty's Club: Witness The Slickness~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Hey, Murderface, how's it hanging? Looks like my plan worked just fine. The only reason I snuck into your FC is to try and get some people to join mine.

yeah, that's all I ever was to you, wasn't I?

Yeah, okay well, that's cool. It was kinda weird to see you just drop in like that, never having spoke to me, ever before, but I should have known it was just a manipulative ploy to get more members.

I'm joining.

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
  • Careful, Murderface. You almost sound disappointed there. If it makes you feel any better, you mean a whole lot more than that to me. A King can't live without his servants after all. Kind of an awkward time to join though, don't you think? I was under the impression that you're steering clear from PC for a while. Or won't post as often, or whatever excuse you're using to rid yourself of the guilt of posting on PC.

Chikara, you need to stop jumping to conclusions. My day was horrible. All that's left to complete this most terriblest day is a nightmare. Or were you talking about yourself? What did you do today that was fun? Maybe some of that goodness will rub off on me yet.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Careful, Murderface. You almost sound disappointed there. If it makes you feel any better, you mean a whole lot more than that to me. A King can't live without his servants after all. Kind of an awkward time to join though, don't you think? I was under the impression that you're steering clear from PC for a while. Or won't post as often, or whatever excuse you're using to rid yourself of the guilt of posting on PC.

Oh, I see how it is, but you need to know something, the only reason I even ever looked you up was out of pity; I honestly just felt bad for you, that's it!

Yeah, I'm pretty much done here, but I still sign on every once in a while to just see how everyone's doing.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Oh, no no no! Lemme count up all the things I bought:

1) A smexy shirt form Hollister
    2) candy
    3) Starbucks candy
    4) Gormet Candy
    5) Three mangas
    6) Arbys food

It was wonderful =D

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
  • Sigh. Not you too. Pity is such an ugly thing. Although, without it, I probably wouldn't have as many friends. You know how many people I've known who try to dismiss their PC addiction in one try? Zero. It always takes at least 3 resignation attempts until you actually succeed. So my guess is, you're not going anywhere any time soon.

Whoa. That's way too much candy for me... it's a surprise you're not hyper hyperer. Hehe, let me guess, the smexy shirt is mostly white with some sort of cute animal at the front? Mangas, huh? It's been a while since I bought comic books.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    What, so now you don't think I can just leave?

I'm gonna leave...now...yeah, that's right...I'm going...

>.>

Edit: ...I hope you die...

Last edited:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years

• Whoa. That's way too much candy for me... it's a surprise you're not hyper hyperer. Hehe, let me guess, the smexy shirt is mostly white with some sort of cute animal at the front? Mangas, huh? It's been a while since I bought comic books.

I can never have too much candy! And the smexy shirt is teal with Hollister, and the number 22 on it. I'll try to find a picture of it.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Yeah, um, next time you threaten to leave, it might be a little more convincing if you logged off of PC.

Dargh, I got it totally wrong. Find a picture for me, will ya? I want to see why you think it's so smexy. 22 isn't much of a smexy number if you ask me.

Yeah cause 69 is sooo much better XD

https://www.hollisterco.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10251_10201_336851_-1_12594_12552

Theres the page for it. Its one of those things that isn't baggy AT ALL

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
  • lol, maybe it's not baggy because you fill it up so nicely. And you're darn right about 69. That, 1 and 3, are the smexiest numbers ever. I'm not a big fan of green though. Meh, what do I know about fashion, right? I spend less than a minute picking out what to where. So sinful. D:

lol, Murderface really logged off. I hope I didn't hurt his feelings. I was only joking around.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • lol, maybe it's not baggy because you fill it up so nicely. And you're darn right about 69. That, 1 and 3, are the smexiest numbers ever. I'm not a big fan of green though. Meh, what do I know about fashion, right? I spend less than a minute picking out what to where. So sinful. D:

lol, Murderface really logged off. I hope I didn't hurt his feelings. I was only joking around.
    Yes, yes it stretches in all the right places XD

And it isn't green, its teal lol. So much for a good quality picture huh?

I hope you were joking around, Krafty! *smackith the Krafty*

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
  • Ohcra-

This club is still living?

Yeah, I bet you never thought in your wild nightmares, it would ever outlast yours.

Anyway, what's up? Where have you been? You should post more often.

EDIT: Oh no, the picture's quality is just fine. It's the shirt that's a little questionable. jk jk. It's very smexy.You've got great taste. :3

No smacking Krafty. I just got a new hair doo. Gotta be more careful where you throw those arms of yours. >_>;

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011

Yeah, I bet you never thought in your wild nightmares, it would ever outlast yours.

Anyway, what's up? Where have you been? You should post more often.

Your comparison on your club and my club is irrelevant. You shouldn't be purposely, or rather, unintentionally provoking me. As I said numerous times before, it's annoying. I realize this made little sense, but that's me. ;]

And yes, I should. I'll steadily create a bad reputation for Naminé. Maybe even change her gender for the heck of it. ^.^

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008

Yeah, you got me off for a good...oh, I'd say 12 minutes, In which I was sitting here, not sure of what to do with myself.

Then I saw Jesus...No, not really, I just got bored off my ass, and decided to sign back on.

So yeah, that's it.

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
  • What you're doing to Naminé, is kinda like what Britney Spears is doing to herself (I just realized her initials are BS XD). It's ugly. Leave the poor account alone. Let it rest in peace. You can still save what dignity you have left. x) Thanks for finally being part of my FC though. I knew it would happen one way or another.

lol, with an attitude like that, you're not going anywhere. Murda. Can I call you Murda, btw?

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    No. That comparison is also too large and irrelevant. Britney Spears is a real life person who had some..mental problems. Nami is a pure creation, who, I believe, YOU fell for pretty badly? I still have all the logs/PMs/quotes. So quiet, you. =3

And it's a fat chance I'm staying in this fanclub. I only come on to browse PC and such, for pure nostalgic and personal reasons.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back