• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kudu91 Intro

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    Sup Community,

You may think I'm new here but I've actually visited PC a couple of times now. In the past I used to spend my time trolling the main server. It was very fun and I made some great friends. However, that all changed when the Mod nation attacked. They banned my friends and I was left Locked. During that time I started to wonder what I really wanted to do on Pokemon Showdown, and it essentially came down to just having fun. However, rather than trolling, I just wanna make some friends.

Pokecommunity seems to be the best place to start new. And almost everyone here seems to enjoy this place. I'll give you a little background on myself:

1st pokemon game: yellow (but i've played every single one)
    I am in college ( I won't tell you where unless you ask me)
    I'm a very good ou battler, so if you think you have a good OU team, send me a challenge
    I like anime, so if you wanna discuss what's been happening in the latest Naruto, Bleach, One piece, or Attack on Titan manga/episode, let me know. I'd be more than happy to discuss it.

I look forward to meeting everyone here.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hello, hello! I believe we've met on the server have we? I'm the same Minerva from the server. It's wonderful to see you on the forums, my good sir!~

I'm an OU battler myself, but I'm not that perfect, actually. I'm still learning as I experiment many Pokemon. All I know is that Aegislash is the most amazing. Maybe someday we can battle OU? That'd be awesome!

And since you are an anime fan, visit our Anime & Manga subforum. We have a ton of Anime discussions for you to join, and you'll be able to get to know other anime fans as well. I haven't watched some anime myself, but then it's been a while anyways!

I hope you stick around though. I'm happy to see ya here. See ya around and have a greeeeat time!~

Years
  • Hey I think I saw you around on the battle server, if you saw someone named Hikamaru at that very server then that was obviously me. But hey nice to see you finally joined the forums Kudu!

I'm not really a trained competitive battler myself, still trying to study the metagame myself but I do love watching others battle so maybe I should watch your battles sometime. As our friendly Meganium there said, I'm sure you'll love the Anime & Manga subforum in Culture & Media. It really needs more contributors so I'm sure you can help keep it active, and I feel sorry for what happened to you at your previous forum. PC is a friendly place so I'm sure you won't end up like you did over there, and everyone here is very nice!

But yeah, enjoy your time here at PC because it'd be sad if you left us suddenly, which I have seen happen to quite a few fresh newbies. We love it when newbies become active so do stick around, and if you need help contact any of the staff members in the blue, orange or red usernames. Have fun and I do hope to talk to you sometime!

- Hikari

Years
  • Glad to see you had a change of heart. :') Because you really get nothing out of trolling other than a temporary laugh or two. But friends you make will last much longer; so welcome to the forum!

I'm not the best competitive battler but I enjoy trying it out anyway despite my lack of knowledge as it's really fun. Most of the time I do random battles though and don't have a usable team but perhaps we can have a battle in the future. Whenever I feel ready to try out OU, at least! And if you're into anime then definitely check out the Anime & Manga board. I'm really big on Attack on Titan so it's tough that chapters are only released monthly, uuugh. D8

Hope you have a good stay here, yes? Let the staff know if you need anything along the way and keep on staying active.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • Glad to see you trying again! As you know we got a great battle server as well as an active Anime section for you to talk about. Also, we have all the Pokemon discussions you could want from Red all the way to Y. Hope you enjoy your stay here, man!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Haha, Avatar reference! Niiiiice! <3 I think I've seen you around here and there; my name on the Showdown server is Aura Blackquill, if you've seen me before. Anyways, great to meet you! Welcome back to PC!

Oh, I've been playing competitive battles for a long time now; but not as much as I used to, so, I guess I'm a taaad rusty, but it's still fun to play! I really like to play the lower tiers too, from time to time, so, that's always an option as well. Anyways, I look forward on battling with you sometime! Let me know anytime you'd like to battle, and I'll oblige! <3

My first pokemon game was pokemon Yellow too! Had a lot of fun playing it! Ah, and take care around the forums, mmkay? And I hope to see you around real soon!

Back