• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Kyledove's Official Sinnoh tileset project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    Those Tiles are nice, But ofcause I could do them way better...

Um? Good for you, shame this topic is about my work not yours.

Anyway the hero's house is finished, I dont know how many interiors I will make but if people kept requesting them then I'll keep going

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    Thanks! Here's the pokecentre.

Also these tiles are ALL FOR PUBLIC USE WITH CREDIT. No need to ask for permission or send me a pm asking if you can use them.

Ultimo Spriter

I'm back ...
    Years
  • These are the best tilesets ever. are you gonna do the rest of the buildings like the battle frontier ones and the cathedral so on so 4th. credit in advance cause i will definantly use

Years
  • I love your spriting skills so much, I feel like I'm going to faint with amazement about how good you are lol. So far every single DP tile you have made I am using in my game. I was also excited when I saw interior tiles. Keep up the great work and continue doing interior and exterior tiles.

Destined,
    (Kyledoves biggest fan, well thats my opinion and I'm sticking to it lol)

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Thanks! Here's the pokecentre.

Also these tiles are ALL FOR PUBLIC USE WITH CREDIT. No need to ask for permission or send me a pm asking if you can use them.

Kyledove, I have fallen in love with your tiles and gone to heaven! :D
    You have improved the D/P tileset. Better than what Nintendo made. :mudkip;):
    Keep up the excellent work! (b^^)b
    Good Luck~

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • These are amazing, really, they have a nice colour to them too, just a question, will you be doing the heroes too?

kay3o

B)
    Years
  • Those Tiles are nice, But ofcause I could do them way better...

Sorry Dude.

But really, Your sprites suck-ass..
    There a bunch of Recolours and Edits.

See these are actually good sprites, he's put time and effort into them ;o

RetroRS

Web Developer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2009
    Looking great. Seriously these are the best. They may just be better than the 3D official game? Anyways, I hope I find the time to use this in some sort of project. They are simply fantastic.

Years
  • Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
    Years
  • Ooooo you changed your name back. ^_^

These are awesome looking tiles, keep up the awesome work mate. I'm sure you'll have it finished in no time, and it will be beautiful.

*Goes back to lurking*

EDIT: Sebbe is a noob.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2024
    Thanks for all the interest everyone! Here's rowan's lab. I might just do the mart interior and stop there, unless people want more interiors.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    These are just incredible. You've got so much talent, they look just like GBA versions of DS style tiles.

Gabe_c: Prove it. I bet you can't come close to kyle's spriting skills.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Wow, the new interior tiles are looking great. Sure, you can stop at the Mart.

I would prefer you create every single tile in the 4th Generation, but I wouldn't like you to work so hard.
    After all, you are only one person.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2008
    Nice spriting skills Kyledove, I see you have a talent for this. Keep it up I really like your work.

Cant wait to see more <P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back