• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Land of the FREE, home of the BRAVIARY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I just spent about 5 months masudaing a shiny HA Rufflet, so I've got WAY TOO MANY 5-6iv hidden ability Rufflets cluttering up my boxes.

So. Time for a giveaway! Here's how it's gonna work:

1) Catch a Bidoof SKORUPI and put it up on the gts for a Rufflet. In the message type "Noossab Blue".
    2) Post on this thread letting me know you added a Skorupi to the gts. MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR IGN!
    3) Profit! I should be checking the gts at least once a day. If for some reason I miss yours, post to let me know and re-add your Bidoof to the gts.

Notes: I'm not taking requests for IVs. Each Rufflet will have at least 5 though, so there should be nothing to complain about. If you want more than one wait a couple days to give others a chance to get one, then have at it. I will be posting every time I check the gts, so if you don't have your Rufflet yet check here to see if I've been on. DO NOT PM OR VM ME OR I WILL IGNORE YOU. And be angry about it.

Otherwise, enjoy your little 'Murica birds!

Last edited:

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Hey :) Send a little Rufflet to your neighbour Canadians!

(Bidoof has skull bash, waterfall, luxury ball... a bred bidoof! not by me, got it in wondertrade)

IGN: MarieEve

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2014
    Added! I named it MoodyClause(I hope that doesn't effect me in a way)!

IGN: Zach

Years
  • @Pokefan and Matwe- I didn't see either of you on there. Just re-upload it to the gts and post here again so I don't forget you!

Everyone else should have theirs!

Keep the requests coming...I still have like 200 O.o

Years
  • Ok I check again and this time I only saw First's.

Idk what's keeping me from seeing the others, but give it another shot and I'll get you that Rufflet!

Maybe it's a time thing? The others were too long ago?

matwe

Alo
    Years
  • Ok I check again and this time I only saw First's.

Idk what's keeping me from seeing the others, but give it another shot and I'll get you that Rufflet!

I deposited another Bidoof. Female lvl 6.
    Hopefully nobody would take it.

Years
  • @Matwe and Mikepuppy- Didn't see either of your Bidoofs on there when I just checked. Is someone else just making the trade before I get there?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Ok I check again and this time I only saw First's.

another player must have traded it while you were offline. :/
    i'll try and deposit another one later in 2 hours. ;)

edit: a bidoof is now on the GTS~ ^_^

Last edited:
    Years
  • It appears someone got to it first again...why anyone would randomly make that trade is beyond me. Maybe try putting up something different? A monkey or something...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back