• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: "L'art pour l'art" - DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

DRAWPILE DISCUSSION

Using the drawpile program, I've successfully hosted a room that we can draw together at times! I'd like to gauge times that we'd all be open to participate in this. :>
I can also leave it running on my computer at times, so go ahead and post any time that would be good for you regardless of my time.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 26, 2019
Here is my recent work :D Hope to be friend with you guys here
Spoiler:

Years
Using the drawpile program, I've successfully hosted a room that we can draw together at times! I'd like to gauge times that we'd all be open to participate in this. :>
I can also leave it running on my computer at times, so go ahead and post any time that would be good for you regardless of my time.

11AM-2PM and 6-10PM every day are good hours for me, EST.

misterlua said:
Lovely drawing! I love the lighting you use, it's so soft and yet so colorful at the same time.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
can we get up in some drawpile everyone i wanna work with you guys! ;;

Here is my recent work :D Hope to be friend with you guys here
Spoiler:
This is magical as hell. You gotta show us more! 8)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 26, 2019
Thank you guys pretty much for compliments. Here are some old drawings of mine. I haven't posted these in forum. My current work is focusing on lining art and depicting trainers. If you want more, I will add all my old colored drawings into my gallery.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

CDB

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Just saw the drawpile thing, that seems really cool! I'll look into it, but I'm usually free evenings EST! :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 26, 2019
Here is my recent work for team Aqua lady
Shelly
Spoiler:

Last edited:

CDB

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
How does 8pm EST tomorrow sound for you guys?

I might be busy but I'll try to make it if I can! Do I need Hamachi for this or does Drawpile have its own server hosting thing?

Years
I might be busy but I'll try to make it if I can! Do I need Hamachi for this or does Drawpile have its own server hosting thing?

Drawpile has it's own servers, and if I remember correctly I was able to host it on my end just fine.

CDB

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Drawpile has it's own servers, and if I remember correctly I was able to host it on my end just fine.

Is there a public PC room? :0 I just checked but I couldn't find anything

Years
Is there a public PC room? :0 I just checked but I couldn't find anything

No, I have to host it/give you the stuff for it. It's not on all the time. I've been doing stuff today, so I'll get it open shortly. Anyone interested just give me a pm and I can get the info down, but it's much easier if you could hop on the PC discord to help coordinate.

artist studio on pc discord

edit: hop on in if you get a chance!

OpSLpQt.png

Last edited:
Years
abusing my powers to give myself permission to double post

BUT I JUST WANTED TO SHOW EVERYONE WHAT WE DID
It was all so much fun. : ) Thanks for participating guys! We'll have to do these more often. If you want to host your own, just ping me on discord and I can always alert everyone that it's going on, and put it in the upcoming drawpiles in the event thread!

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 26, 2019
My recent work. Hope you like it :D
------
Prof.Sycamore
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back