• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last Meal

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • A double-double cheeseburger from In-N-Out. With fries and a chocolate milkshake. I gotta have it or I will have an unpleasant satisfaction with my hunger.

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
    Years
  • My last meal would include 4giant many cheese stuffedcrust hamburger style pizzas, followed by a ton of chinese food and all along with various drinks like alcoholic eggnog (wanna try), mtn dew toxic (taco bells baja blast mixed with regular), cherry vqnilla coke and then a huge correctly made swedish tea ring.

braixen

the supreme meme
    Years
  • i would love to have an amazing cheese pizza with breadsticks and loads of ranch, parmesan, and marinara sauce. top it off with some cherry pie with whipped cream. and orange soda as my beverage of choice.

Andrew

Ah Yeah 아예
    Years
  • Just give me three giant plates of Spaghetti, Fettuccine Alfredo, and Macaroni and Cheese and I'm good. I <3 pasta ;D

Years
  • If I'm going to be executed for whatever reason, I'd much rather go out on my own terms- either by eating myself into cardiac arrest or until my stomache literally explodes. Pizza, spaghetti, cheeseburgers, steaks, french fries, cake, ice cream- I don't care. Just keep filling my plate so I can keep filling my face!

Back