• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last Meal

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    You're about to be executed, sent off on an eternal journey to space, whatever it may be. You may request one last meal of any food on this earth. What would it be?

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Last Meal

Haha, seriously though? Probably some Chipotle. :D

Years
    If it's your last meal, you'd want it to be your favorite food, right?

Gummy Bears.

I would ask for a huge bowl of gummy bears. I love gummy bears with a PASSION.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Since my life is about to end and I would no longer have to worry about my health or fitness, I'd probably request a big bucket of fried chicken with cheddar cheese on top and mashed potato on the side. n__n I'd have an extra large pizza pie as well, with mushrooms, onions, pepperonis, and maybe a few slices of pineapples. May sound bad, but I like them—they're my most favorite pizza toppings. For desert, I'd be having rum-raisin ice cream mixed with cookies and chocolate chips. I'd take my time eating all these stuff, as some of them are a bit hard to digest.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    I would demand a porkchop from George Clooney's potbellied pig, and as they were working out the details and trying to get him to part with his pet. I would make my escape with the help of Don Cheadle and Matt Damon. I would then flee to Italy and meet up with George, who was in on the whole thing.
    I'm going to pitch this to whoever was in charge of Ocean's 13 as they will clearly buy anything.

Years
    Do you even have to ask me?

Pie.
    Lots of pie.
    Especially if it is filled with beef, bacon and eggs (yes those exist and they are awesome) or apple.

Hercules

divine hero
    Years
    I'd love cookies and cream ice cream before I go. I want to taste heaven before I actually go to heaven.

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
    Years
    The most expensive steak (I can't think of the name) wih mashed potatoes. xD and a strawberry sundae.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I would have a macaroni with cheese, and even give me the chance to try the world's hottest chili.

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    If it's your last meal, you'd want it to be your favorite food, right?

Gummy Bears.

I would ask for a huge bowl of gummy bears. I love gummy bears with a PASSION.

Basically this. Not just gummy bears, but gummy worms and those gummy fast food too. I'd also appreciate Chinese food. Lots of them.

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    If I was being executed, I'd refuse one as a form of protest against having no real choice in my life's path. :P

(the wide eyed idealist has spoken)

If I was being sent on a mission to space, though.........I'd just eat the entire planet's resources.

Years
    A big bowl of pasta, any kind. I love pasta, so I would want that to be my last food on the planet. Mmmm!

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Mozzarella sticks, a christmas ham followed by a tray of Millefuille. If I'm going out, I'm gonna do it in style *****es.

Back