• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Scarface. Me and my fiance borrowed it from my Dad for a movie night lol. I liked it, even though it was a bit dated music wise.

Lυcas

» Gent
    Years
    The Social Network. I know it's supposed to be the real story behind the birth of FaceBook, but some scenes were just too extreme and unrealistic to be true. :x Nonetheless, it was a very interesting watch.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    I watched the movie Paranormal Activity its so horrifying OMG... Really a worth watch if you love watching horror movies.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    League of Their Own. A movie that's older than half of PC's population.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    The Fourth Kind :s though totally fabricated no matter how much they try to convince viewers the events in the movie actually took place, i thought it was entertaining enough and it reignited my interest in ufo's etc

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    My Last is.
    Zombieland.
    that movie is just too funny for it own good :3.

Hehe.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    The last movie I watched was Paranormal Activities 2. Well, it wasn't too scary, but there was this part when.......

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    The last movie I watched was Paranormal Activities 2. Well, it wasn't too scary, but there was this part when.......

Is the 2 better than the original movie? I found the first to be horror I did not see the second one... Any inputs?

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    It was a french movie called "Tais-Toi", it is kinda old, but it is amazingly funny!​

Black Prince

±♠ サヨナラ ♠±
    Years
    Lately, I watched "The Kingdom of Ga'hoole : The Legend of Guardians".
    It was really amazing. Even before I watched it, I found it was already original because the characters were owls. And I don't know any other movies where owls are the main characters. The story was cool as well, as all the action scenes. And the way that owls are fighting, it's juste awesome !
    I was totally into the movie. x)
    And they asked one of my favourite artist to make a song for the movie : To The Sky by Owl City. Ah ah, it's pretty funny when we think about it. There's no doubt that they got him on purpose, according to his stage name.

Well, I'll go watch it once again later. (:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    The last movies I've watched over the past days are The Crazies and Dear John.
    The Crazies:
    Certainly an odd movie, and quite creepy at the same time, the thought of crazy killers in your neighborhood due to a outbreak/virus, if ya know what I mean? Anyways, the acting was fair, and the direction of the movie felt bland but somewhat entertaining at the same time, the amount of deaths in the movie was kind of ridiculous, in all two were left alive, I shouldn't go to far into it as it might spoil some who haven't watched it yet. But I kind of wish some characters could be through out the movie and stay alive. As for the grade it deserves I'd give it a C+.

Dear John:
    I don't know, but the movie itself felt too short and didn't spark much interest, I mean it was easily not the best I've seen through out the year and could easily bore a person, if they don't like siting through movies that happen to explain things to fast and not take time going in more further based on a character them self. Certainly I like Channing Tatum's performance somewhat along with Amanda Seyfried who was mainly the girl who you could actually relate to somewhat. In all I'd give the movie a B+. I do plan on reading the book sometime soon whenever I get the chance to, after all most books turn out better than the movie itself.

Mikami

Anti-Hero
    Years
    Jackass in 3D. I had a grand time with just myself during the middle of the week in the middle of the day. Most relaxing time ever to watch a movie.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back