• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I finish work, go home, eat sum food, then felt like watching pineapple express. It was a very funny movie. Imagine pot was legal everywhere! :)

Ayselipera

The last movie I watched was One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. It easily has become one of my favorite movies and if I ever catch it on TV I'll make sure to watch it all over again. Jack Nicholson is the main character of the movie in case you're wondering. A much younger Jack Nicholson then today though since it came out in 1975. Danny Devito and Christopher Lloyd are also in it if you're looking for some popular/famous names.

Anyways it centers around a man (Jack Nicholson) who pretends to be insane so he can spend the rest of his prison sentence in an insane asylum instead of a prison. At first he finds the other ward patients to be annoying or uses them to his own humor, but in the end he befriends some of them/helps them. Although the head nurse is always trying to stop him from helping any of the other patients and his attempts at making the ward a more lively place by playing a "rigged game."

Last edited:

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Paranormal Activity 2, shortly after watching the first one but they're both basically the same film.

How I spent my time watching each:
    70% Watching people messing around with cameras, recording the same sort of "I CAN HAZ KAMERA" home movie tripe you see on YouTube.
    28% Watching exactly the same thing but in nightvision.
    2% Actually being interested in what was happening (The final 10 minutes of each film).

Both are drab and rather predictable. Not so much The Exorcist as Scooby-Doo meets Big Brother.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2010
    Animal Farm, in my English II honors class. I had to watch three different versions of it :/

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    @Angelito, I think I heard of that. and watched some.
    Dont worry I had to watch 3 versions of The taming of the shrew and mcbeth (inclduing the cartoon O_O)

-------
    Anyways Last one i watched was "Grown ups", funny I guess since I never was a huge for a comedy. Watch it :P
    Arrow Roulette!

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Watched Due Date, thought it was a very entertaining film, and funny too.

Hopefully will watch Jackass 3D soon or HP7 when its out :):)

Stratos99

Banned
    Years
    That's a funny coincidence, the last movie I watched was Scott Pilgrim as well. I wouldn't bother watching it again unless I was drunk though.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    The Other Guys... in our student union movie theater, which gets movies after they air in regular theaters but at about the time they are released on DVD.

Funny thing is, my fan fiction also involves white collar crime, gunfights, and car chases... but mine has less crude jokes and more cute girls with Pokemon xD

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Part One. Words can not describe how happy I am currently feeling after watching it =D

Ayselipera

The last movie I watched was The Only Good Indian. I watched it on the basis that I like westerns, Indians, and movies free off On Demand! :> Overall it ended up being an okay movie. The message of the movie and the added historical reference was good, but the acting could of been a bit better and the plot needed a little bit more to it. For a free movie though it was decent.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    The last movie I watched was Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 at cinema two days ago, and I loved it. Although, Hermione seemed colder to Ron in the film than she did in the book. Only problem for me is they turned up the volume a tad too high and I ended up jumping all the way through it.

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
    The last movie I watched was The Sorcerer's Apprentice and it was awesome! I fell in love with the song OneRepublic - Secrets and I love the coils that made lightning in the movie ♥♥

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back