• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Ice

[XV]
Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2023
    Robin Hood. The one with Russell Crowe.

Not as good as I thought it'd be. Not many scenes where I was on the edge of my seat. The plot and acting was nice, but there was something lacking. I don't know what it is.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    The latest movie I've watched is Flipped. It is a very good love story between two kids in the 60's from 2nd grade to 7th. It was quite enjoyable :D

Greenette

is a spy
    Years
  • haha I just watched Alice In Wonderland the other day, I really liked it but I don't like how the title got recycled. The movie is more like Through the Looking Glass by far and away, they just kept the original title to gain press or whatever.

But I just watched Megamind the other day.. I really liked it haha especially how Megamind always had a little blush going on.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
  • Season of the Witch the new Nic Cage/Ron Perlman film. I was dragged into going, and definitely not excited about it, but was pleasantly surprised. Lovely shots, fun b-movie acting, and a lot of intense action. I loved how the story unraveled and was pleasantly surprised by all the cliches the film avoided. Stephen Grahm was good as a scoundrel/theif and the fella that played the Priest was absolutely the stealer of the show. Cage and Perlman and good chemistry and the lead female, the witch, was very attractive. The opening scene was absolutely chilling.

zekes

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2014
    Gulliver's Travel the movie which lead role being played by Jack Black. It was very funny, entertaining and worth a penny to watch.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Well, technically it was Madagascar...but I've seen that before, and I only watch the bits with the singing/dancing Lemurs :)

I've seen three this year though:

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. One word ruins it: aliens. By inserting aliens into the plotline, they killed it. I did like the bit on the bike though.

Iron Man. This was worth the watch. Absolutely brilliant. I just didn't find anything wrong with it.

Iron Man 2. Again, good. I disliked how they had a different actor for the same character between two films, but it was the guy out of The Italian Job and Ocean's Eleven/Twelve/Thirteen, and he's awesome so I didn't care.

I saw "Four Lions" just before 2011. That was hilarious, and I would recommend it. The fact that the ending was emotional was good too.

And a film I saw in September, "Three Kings" with George Clooney and Mark Wahlberg. Definitely worth a watch. Its funny, tragic and slightly political (although out of date now) at the same time. The ending was almost moving, but the whole film wasn't too serious on the surface.

Dinaria

Eidos
    Years
  • The last movie I saw was technically I, Robot, but everyone's seen that. Before that it was Inception (great movie), and before that, I was watching Mulholland Drive. Absolutely beautiful and amazingly strange ... gotta love the stuff by David Lynch.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    The Last movie I watched was "Little Fockers". It was fine, but it wasn't the best movie I've watched.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Animal Kingdom.

Damn, it's a good movie. Far more interesting than I thought it was going to be, pulled off perfectly. Props to the actress who played the matriarch of the crime family, very believable.

Ayselipera

I watched Dinner for Schmucks this morning. I had a few sources tell me it was really funny so I went into it hopeful. While it cracked some laughter from me I never had a true laugh during the whole movie so I consider it unsuccessfully funny. I also went into the movie thinking that it would mostly be set at the dinner where random hilarious things would happen, but I was surprised to find that most of the movie seemed to be placed at the main character's apartment or just out on the road.

I think I just expected an entirely different movie and when it turned out to be what it was I was disappointed. If you go into it without a set mind of what it's about then you'll probably like it.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    A movie on Netflix called 'Elsewhere'. It was horrible.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2011
    Max Keeble's Big Move.

I was really bored and I was waiting for my sister to get home, and it had been years since I watched the movie, heh.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • last movie i watched was salt.
    it was a really good movie kept me thinking and guessing until the end.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back