• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ry91

That's what she said!
Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2012
    last movie iwatched was scott pilgrim vs the world... all i can say it is pure epiness,and its now a favourite. im not a huge micheal cera fan but the movie was great. peroid.

The Prom Doll

the real queen
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2011
    `The last movie I watched was A Walk To Remember, I really miss the movie and thankfully Star Movies played them yesterday. :)

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    Back to the Future II. :D

I'm doing a movie marathon tonight. I plan to watch BttF III next, then Dinner for Schmucks, then the Star Wars saga. Should be a blast.

jab2033

Exit Light, Enter Night
    Years
  • The last movie I watched was Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs, but I've seen that quite a few times. Still just as hilarious now as the first time I watched it, though.

Other than that, I watched Iron Man (the first film), and Dragonball: Evolution.

Iron Man is just awesome, but Dragonball...so terrible compared to the anime series. I hate what they did to Goku, Vegeta wasn't included at all...I could go on. The only good part about it was that female assassin working for Piccolo. She was hot.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • The Green Hornet

Seth Rogen are Jay Chou are quite the duo. Its got the action and comedy in one. And the always good looking Cameron Diaz <3. Jay Chou role as Kato was great the same role Bruce Lee played(although I never saw the old one). The movie kind of went by pretty fast though. Overall it was alright.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    I think it was Footloose. I haven't watched an actual movie in soooo long that it's hard to remember.

Really my favourite parts are the dance scenes, especially the one at the end. They look like they were a blast to film! :D

KitKat13

i'm on the right track, baby
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 17, 2012
    The last movie I watched was Miss March, it was hilarious!

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • Tangled. I went to go see it with my firend for her birthday last month. It is an adorable movie :3 and this is coming from a person who isnt a big fan of Disney. Although Blonde-haired people will be scarred for awhile lol

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • I saw Justin Bieber's movie Nevery Say Never 3D(DO NOT JUDGE ME).

It was an amazing movie. Except for all the preteens SCREAMING at the top of their lungs but...it was an amazing movie nevertheless

Ayselipera

I saw The Proposition which was okay at best. The idea for the movie was great I just wasn't to keen on how it all played out. I guess I'll give a quick summary~ It was about three outlaw brothers, the youngest and middle brother were apart of a gang together and the oldest brother (the craziest) lived out in the mountains. (set in 1880s Australia) The two brothers living together get caught by the local sheriff and so he makes a proposition to the middle brother. He will hang the youngest brother on Christmas day (9 days) unless the middle brother goes out to find the oldest brother, kills him, and brings him back.

Going into the movie I thought it would mostly focus on the middle brother and him traveling while making an extremely hard decision. Instead the movie did a lot of going back and forth. That being between the sheriff and the middle brother. Which to an extent I feel like the movie focused a bit more on the sheriff which was disappointing.

Not a bad movie, it just wasn't what I was looking for. It can be a little on the gory side if you're not into that thing though.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Well, this weekend I watched Batman Begins, then "legally" downloaded The Dark Knight and was scared stiff by Heath Ledger's Joker. They were both brilliant films.

However, the last one I watched was "Space Cowboys". It was pretty damn funny, tbh. It also managed to make space seem really spooky again, unlike Armageddon and Deep Impact (But it's nowhere near as dramatic as them, although I did find the ending bittersweet...but shall not give spoilers, so I'll just say that when he dies, you know he died happy...).

I would honestly recommend it to anybody who likes a comedy with a bit of drama in it, or who's just bored. It'll make you feel happy if you're a bit down too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back