• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houndour2005

Banned
    Years
    Home on the Range

From the younger days of the PokeCommunity comes this Disney cartoon.

Beautiful lifelike backgrounds, an all star cast and lots of slapstick.

But the movie laid forgotten.

8/10

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
    Iron Man 2. It was on FX the other night. It's my least favorite of the Iron Man trilogy, but sadly it's the one hat comes on TV most often.

Really? It's actually one of my favorite ones. I loved how they remade Whiplash with Crimson Dynamo and it actually went very well!

The movie I saw today was the Robocop reboot! :D

The movie is really well made and I actually prefer this version more to the original one. They went more into the human emotions and instincts of Alex Murphy in this version and we get to feel what Alex Murphy is feeling compared to the original one where he is like 80% robot and 10% human. The suit feels more human like but you could see the robot in him moving aswell. The shoot-out scenes are also really well made and it was the highlight of the movie if I say so myself. The violence was dumbed down by quite a margin compared to the original, but that doesn't take out the charm from the movie at all :)

Years
    The last movie I watched was the critically-acclaimed Her. Aside from a couple uncomfortable scenes, it was an unexpectedly touching film. I may have found a few similarities between me and Joaquin Phoenix's character in terms of social anxiety, but you know, at least I'm not dating my Samsung Galaxy.

Metricus

The Sympathetic Freaker
    Years
    The last movie I watched was the movie Submarine. It's direct by Richard Ayoade, who, if you've ever seen the IT Crowd, plays Moss. His artistic direction was outstanding, and it's got me really excited for his next movie "the Double" starring Jesse Eisenberg.

Also, I'm currently watching the movie Adaptation, which if you've never seen it is extremely meta.

Scandalice

now known as Sukyandaru
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2015
    The last movie I watched was 47 Ronin last week. I enjoyed it, it had some good action, an interesting storyline and a few funny scenes.

isthatyoudan

doesn't work well with others...
    Years
    Last movie I watched would be base-ketball. Really weird, but really funny. There were a lot of laughs, dude.

I'm quite surprised that I've seen two people on this say that Robocop was good. It didn't look it in the previews.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Last movie I watched would be base-ketball. Really weird, but really funny. There were a lot of laughs, dude.

I'm quite surprised that I've seen two people on this say that Robocop was good. It didn't look it in the previews.

Base-ketbal is an amazing movie!! Completely underrated in my opinion!

I saw the "Wolf of Wall Street" the other week. That movie was phenomenal and I really do hope that DiCaprio finally gets an Oscar for his performance. He was incredible in it.

Houndour2005

Banned
    Years
    Bram Stoker's Dracula

One of the best movies of 1992.

9/10

The Greatest Show on Earth

The title says it all.

10/10

An American Haunting

Based on real events.

Worth a rent.

7/10

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
    Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian

It's funny and really cool to see all those historic figures coming to life and interacting with one another, being a history geek like I am, I love it xD

ma0941987

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 26, 2014
    Well the title says what this thread is about. What was the last movie that you watched? Was it a movie about your favorite singer? Or was it a funny movie? Out of 10 what rating would you give it? You can right a review or how you think the movie went if you want to.
    lol................................. :)

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    "Police Academy 4 - Citizens on Patrol" - I love that movie, I had not seen it in years (I thought I had permanently lost my DVD found it last night), hours of laughter, Captain Harris & Proctor make me laugh the most.

For me I always give it 10/10, my most favorite of all the 7 Police Academy movies

PMG

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    So yesterday I saw Pompeii. The plot and the majority of the characters were pretty bland but it some neat effects I guess. However there are two characters that really stood out.

First was Aticus, the hero's bestest buddy and fellow slave who's just one day from retirement freedom. He was actually a pretty good character, and way cooler than the actual main guy.

And then there's Kiefer Sutherland, who played the villain. His performance was pure ham and it was beautiful.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
    The Expendables

Tbh, I was expecting more of this movie. There is a lot of action yes, but there's sooo many gun scenes rather than fighting scenes itself. Also I was disappointed when Jet Li didn't do much fighting also :(

But still a good movie nonetheless.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
    Green Lantern(2011)

It's good for a first time live action movie of Green Lantern, but you sitll wish they'd give you more. It focused more on Hal Jordan and his real life struggles rather than him getting used to the ring's power.

Hopefully the reboot will be more better (Which I know it will)

But all in all, still a very entertaining movie to watch and the special effects are dazzling.

6/10

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2014
    Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters. I'm honestly thinking I might go read the books. These first two movies were really cool.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back