• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last One to Post Wins! v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I probably won't be playing Violet any time soon despite having pre-ordered it.
    Too busy breeding in BDSP atm and I also need to continue Legends =P

Years
    • Online now
    I hope the new pokemon games do well.

Honestly, New Pokemon Snap was the first one in a long time which seemed universally loved.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Part of the public of videogames consists of whiny babies, part of Twitter consists of whiny babies, and there are Pokémon fans in the intersection of both, so I don't expect any future game to be universally loved.

ShadowLugia111

Birb Obsessed
    Years
    Well, nothing's universally loved. We all have different likes and dislikes. Everyone's a critic. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think the upcoming games look great, but to be fair, I've been trying to keep my knowledge on them minimal.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I'm a little bit on the fence. But I also know someone who has already played through a leaked version of Scarlet. ^^"

Years
    • Online now
    'universally loved' was an exaggeration, however there are definitely titles which sway towards positivity when spoken about in a general sense.

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm not expecting anything so spoils and leaks don't work on me!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I'm not sure what to think about leak culture in general. It's probably one of the more divisive topics out there.

Years
    Patience is one of my strong points so leaks are just uninteresting to me. :coolcat:
    I'll see the new mons myself when I actually play the game myself.

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I'll see the new Pokémons once they are added to Pokémon Showdown...
    And when the sprites are made for Pokémon Essentials so I can add them to my game XD

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I'm so tempted right now to ditch the starter in the new games and instead play with a random team of gen 9 Pokemon instead.
    But I'd also like to use a Venomoth again...

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I also usually go with the new Pokémons, except when my favourite Pokémon is available... Do you guys remember what Pokémon it was? :P

I'm so tempted right now to ditch the starter in the new games and instead play with a random team of gen 9 Pokemon instead.
    But I'd also like to use a Venomoth again...
    Why DX
    I never ditch the starters :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back