• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last One to Post Wins! v4

Days
What are you doing on a Pokémon forum? :hattremhuh:
Forgot to mention that I had played all official games till Ultra Sun, but had not played the one which are released on Nintendo Switch :coolrim:

Spoiler: On other hand....

:cool:

Days
Maths was never my strong subject- that's why I majored in English at university! Statistics was particularly obnoxious, and even the second teacher (I had to retake it because my score the first time was too low) admitted that it didn't actually definitively say anything- it just says it looks like, from the data, that such-and-such is likely/unlikely to happen. It really should be called Sadistics.

On another note, for some reason I'm seriously thinking of going back into Pokémon Let's Go Pikachu and catching Mewtwo- I have a level 100 Haunter already in Pokémon Home to use in the stupid part at the beginning where you have to battle him rather just throw the master ball and catch him like you can do in all the other versions of the game. Whose dumb idea was it to make Let's Go Pikachu like that?! After catching him and giving him a major name I plan on transferring him and the Haunter back into Pokémon Home and then into Scarlet or Violet and then never play Let's Go Pikachu again.

Days
In schools, I was decent enough in Mathematics, but used to falter in theoretical mathematics where we need to prove geometrical relations like congruency, similarity, midpoint-theorem, etc. Never liked that part there, and sadly that was the bigger potion in our syllabus.

I guess Pi=3 approximation only works things like far-field approximation or places where 0.14 is not much significant. But if we are dealing with things like pipeline or bridges which are usually measured in meters, then missing out that 0.14 value could result in difference larger amount of centimeters. Although to make it look simple while solving, I use either 22/7 or lesser known 355/113, which is correct upto 5 decimal places.

By the way, do you know that no number before 1,000 contains the letter A ?

Back