• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last One to Post Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
  • I love you Korrina :)

I love you more than chocolate.

I love you more than puppies!

KORRINA!!!!! *falls down trying to skate like her*

Oh...uhhh.....darnies! :3 ^_^;;;

Years
  • You would eat him if he was still alive and begging you to stop? You monster.

Well, maybe I'd release him if he promised to give me his firstborn. I'd either raise it as my own or eat it. Perhaps both.

... and I'm gonna start a band, so give me band names. Peanut Butter Man is one of the leading ideas, as well as By Any Other Name, Legs Crossed, Feed the Wizard and Swear Jar. They've all been TMed in advance and I have five lawyers and a tea lady on standby, so sneaky shenanigans and thoughts of theft should be trashed.

LadyJirachu

Years
  • Last edited:

LadyJirachu

Years
  • A non pokemon name...uhhh....

THE KAWAIIS! XD

Sorry i can get kinda addicted to cute stuff lol *watches too cute on tv like every night :o*

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • Uhhh nah that's still a bit too out there for me.

I did like the suggestion of "By Any Other Name". Now that's a band I'd listen too.

Years
  • Uhhh nah that's still a bit too out there for me.

I did like the suggestion of "By Any Other Name". Now that's a band I'd listen too.

Thanks! That's good to know! It's going to be a Keane + Gerard Way + Metric + The Killers + The Bleachers sort of thing, and I'll be the lead singer because I like the idea of total tyranny and control. My vocal range is kind of... pitchy wimp with voice cracks who naturally gravitates towards Disney singing, but tries to grit it up, fails completely, resorts to Elvis Presley with laryngitis and then screamo because what the hell. And it's a real bitch. If I sing too high, my voice stays like that. It's absolute bollocky rubbish.

So I tried doing desert wailing for a little bit. Just to adjust my voice control. Had to stop due to ghastliness.

Years
  • Carpal tunnel. Time to write a song about it:

Ouch, ouch, ouch, ow
    Why you gotta hurt so bad

...it's not finished yet but so far it's full of meaning.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back