• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Late Night Chit-Chat *yawn*

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    It's about 9 PM right now and I've earned an hour break from
    the martial arts coach and decided to post here. I hate running
    100 laps every day and the other training I do.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    It's 9 p.m. here, so I suppose I could post...Does anyone know who won todays Mariners game? The Mariners were playing the BueJays...The mariners started out good, in the 2nd inning they were ahead, 4 to nothing, then the BlueJays started to catch up. I had to leave though, so I didn't see the rest of the game..

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    Isn't that Baseball? I don't wtahc Baseball, so I wouldn't know. I haven't watched sports since the 2001 basketball play-offs. What un those days were. The best days of my life. Oh, how I miss them...

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    ^^NICK^^ v.3.0 said:
    Isn't that Baseball? I don't wtahc Baseball, so I wouldn't know. I haven't watched sports since the 2001 basketball play-offs. What un those days were. The best days of my life. Oh, how I miss them...
    Yeah that's baseball...I'm a big baseball fan XD The Mariners haven't been doing too well, but theyre still my favorite team. 'Break out the mustard and rhy bread grandma, it's a grand salami!'-Announcer announcing a grand slam XD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Mariners are from Florida right? No wait...that's the Marlins. XD

Yes. This season both the METS and Yankees are doing great.
    There might be another subway world series. :P

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    I knew it was the orioles or ravens or something. Hmm, Dizzy just told me you have to be sixteen to get married. Wow...

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    Wow... That's cool, but it really wouldn't matter if the age was 96, I don't care, because I don't plan on getting married anyhow. XD

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    Not ever, never? Wow, I guess you won't have to worry about all the stress married couples go though then. Though I doubt what you said will stay true.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Well, I guess so, lol. I'm about to.

Anyways, I just stayed up to watch the new InuYasha episode. I love the new ending, Every Heart! ^_^ It sounds so pretty. I want to get the InuYasha CD with music from the Anime. I personally think that it has some of the best songs out of any show that I've watched.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I guess that it's a difficult show to get into unless you've seen atleast the first episode. The storyline is really complicated, but it's very interesting! I like the character designs, especially Sango, and InuYasha! The style of art on that show is really nice, too.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    It doesn't matter how late I stay up on Friday and Saturday. I always get 13 hours of sleep. I'm just refreshing the browser every couple minutes hoping someone posts something. Almost noone has posted much today. And here I am watching Gundum Seed. *waits for Family Guy*

It seems today, that all we see...*sings on*

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    Yeah, that's usually why i don't get into anim?s, because most are very complicated if you haven't been a fan from the start, or done research. Take DBZ for example, urgh.

Back