• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Late Night Chit-Chat *yawn*

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    DBZ has been done for a while. I started watching GT because it was kinda new. Least I can keep up more than I could with DBZ. I love watching Case Closed. I only get 6 hours of sleep on school days because of it. What was last night's episode? Was it the one about Richard's Reunion? I watched Part 1 but I forgot if I watched Part 2 yet...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Oh, I know. And my brother and cousin, and almost every single boy around here loves it! So I guess from them, I've learned a lot about it. I still am not as interested in it as they are, though. O_o;

And well, I guess that it was kind of neat that, on the very first night that they ever aired InuYasha, I just happened to be watching TV, and so I got to see the first episode. Ever since then I've liked it a lot.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    I used to be a really big fan of DBZ, but it was really only during the Cell saga. Though the next one was really good too, I just thought Cell was a cool bad guy, hehe. Besides, Gohan reminded me of myself a bit, so that helped in my liking for it. I never got in GT though.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    That's what happened with me and Degrassi. I got hooked on the first episode I saw, and it just happened to be during the "Degrassi Every Episode Ever Marathon", so i got to watch all of them for the whole weekend.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I watch InuYasha a bit. Although I'm kinda lost since I started watching last Monday and it was the one about the Noh Mask. I barely evne know whose who. I just know the 2 main characters the most.

ANd I'm also lost here. I can't figure out exactly what anime everyone is talking about...*slips away into corner*

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    No offense, but I've never really understood what is so interesting about DBZ... I guess that it's just a guy/tomboy thing. Everyone thinks the fighting is so cool, lol.

I actually really don't like watching shows and movies with a lot of violence, with the only exceptions being InuYasha, Lord of the Rings, and Spiderman 1 and 2. And InuYasha really doesn't have too much violence in it; but, there's still enough to make it have to be on Adult Swim. I prefer to watch it when they're doing something normal, or when Kagome's at school or something! ^_^; Too much of that fighting gives me headaches.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    They really only have 1 main fight each episode. I like the ones between InuYasha and Kogome. Or the moments where Kogome where she feels sorry for InuYasha for something. I've only seen one of those moments I think. The one where the girl that shot InuYasha into a tree got her body reincarnated. I forgot her name.

They curse?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    ^^NICK^^ v.3.0 said:
    I thought it was on Adult Swim because of the cursing and stuff.
    Well, yeah, there is some cursing, unfortunately. But, it's not too bad. You don't hear a curse word in every other sentence. They could edit those out!

And by the way, demonchaos916, her name is Kikyou! ^_^; Or Kikyo. Either way can be the correct spelling. I think that you add the 'u' for the Japanese version, or something.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    No offense, but I've never really understood what is so interesting about DBZ... I guess that it's just a guy/tomboy thing. Everyone thinks the fighting is so cool, lol.

I actually really don't like watching shows and movies with a lot of violence, with the only exceptions being InuYasha, Lord of the Rings, and Spiderman 1 and 2. And InuYasha really doesn't have too much violence in it; but, there's still enough to make it have to be on Adult Swim. I prefer to watch it when they're doing something normal, or when Kagome's at school or something! ^_^; Too much of that fighting gives me headaches.
    Yeah, that's basically the good part, hehe. There are so many episodes that are just filled with talking though, so it does get rather boring at times. Not to mention there are so many commercials during it, that it almost feels like that's the actual show.

And I always thought InuYasha cursed a lot too, so I never bothered
    watching it. Plus, there were a few strange things in it, hehe.

None of those movies show anything really bad in them, (Thank goodness! My mom would never allow me to watch that stuff, hehe. Not that I like to watch it anyway!) so that's one of the reasons why they interest me so much. There's violence, but at a tolerable level.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    I see some mild sexual content too. Maybe it's just my bad memory, which I don't have, but I could have sworn (if that's a word) that I've seen Kagome and InuYasha flirting in a PG-13 kinda way.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Hooray! Futurama is on. And I think it's the episode where Fry loses his nose but gets saved by Bigfoot.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I was hoping for Family Guy to be on, but they've changed the schedules a bit. Family Guy is on at 11pm on weekdays now...so I was expecting Family to be on right now. Is Case Closed on today? Powerpuff Girls? Lol. I watch Teen Titans. I like Raven.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    I thought I liked Teen Titans, but really, i haven't watched a full episode yet. I just thought the commercials looked cool. I'm such a poser, LMAO. Um, hmm... I'm bored again. Entertain me, somebody!

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    Kayleigh said:

I'm a tomboy and
    I don't see anything interesting about DBZ...All that comes to mind when I think about it is two overly-muscular guys with gigantic hair floating in the air and screaming at each other X_X

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    I know, but my uncle and his son are totally obsessed over it, and he's over 30. Gosh, he has tapes and everything. There are way too many characters for me to handle, all the Vegito, and Super Saiyan 1-bazillion, and Govgita. Gosh!

Hakudoushi-kun

Guardian of the Northern Souls
    Years
    ^^NICK^^ v.3.0 said:
    I thought it was on Adult Swim because of the cursing and stuff.

inuyasha's only on adult swim because, supposedly, they're not supposed to show an arrow going thru a person (inuyasha) to kids (not making this up. this guy i know is an inuyasha freak. he knows everything about, well almost anyway XP). in most anime on CNetwork, they edit out the blood and gore. btw, most anime have swear words in the japanese version(pokemon prolly does too). it just gets edited out. well i'm done ranting for one day, heh

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    If they edit out the bood and gore on anime in cartoon network, then how do you explain Wolf's Rain? That show has so much blood it's not funny...

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    I remember in 2001, when Adult Swim premiered, you were supposed to be 18 or older to watch. Do the network workers know that saying that will only make little kids more likely to watch it. I was thinking it was free HBO, LaughOutLoud. It is seriously not something for adults only, it's more like PG-12. I think they changed it to like, 14.

I used to like watching Home Movies. I am sad they cancelled it.

Back