• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Latias or Latios?

Latias or Latios?

• Total voters

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
Years
  • Personally I like both for their strengths, Latios for power, and Latias for being so awesome anyway. I'm going to vote Latias on this one because it was the first out of the two that I got, and I love it :)

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    First I picked Latias and now when I resetted my Emerald I chose Latios. My vote is going for Latios because blue color.

DaBomb137

I like cheese
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Oct 8, 2014
    I honestly have no opinion on this, but I think both would be better if they could breed....

Master-Pixel

Fakemon Artist
    Years
  • Latias for appearance; but Latios for pure epicness :D
    If they changed Latios to look more like Latias; but with the same power..
    Talk about possibilities :D

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Favorite Pokemon- Latias. I LOVE Latias. I love Latios too but Latias gets my vote in every election she's in!

For me, I call these two "Baby Lugia's" because they just look like they are. :)

Pawz

The PC Gamer
    Years
  • Definitely Latios, purely due to me getting it at a event, which was cool, aswell as it being on my Black and White Wi-Fi team. :)

ShadowDawg812

Advanced Trainer
    Years
  • latias, i feel like a lot of skill is necessary to use latias successfully, that's why i favor her, and she's adorable! however i do really like latios as well, the powerhouse that he is. its a tough choice but hats down to latias! :D

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I prefer Latias over Latios. Mainly because when I saw it I became obsessed with it and had to have one. Funny thing is, I never caught it. XD

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
  • Latios, because he's blue and he risked his life to save Alto Mare D:
    I've caught at least three different Latias, and never Latios. I had both Ruby and Sapphire but I've finished Sapphire several times, while I reset Ruby almost right after defeating the Elite Four. Also, I was a dumbass and chose "Red" in Emerald when you're watching the TV with your mom even though I already had Latias.

Jovi

schadenfreude
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    Latios. I tend to favor offensive Pokemon, and he's cool and much better than Latias in competitive battling IMO.

Years
  • I voted for Latios because Luster Purge is a gun as move :P
    I also like Latios because it's cooler and it came with Ruby version so i never used Latias.
    Another reason would be in the movie "Pokemon Heroes" Latios is like the soul protector of Latias and has a lot of determination to make sure Latias is safe. It's very noble :)

Years
  • Latios. Pure awesomeness with blue fur. BLUE. Nuff said. And as previously stated he sacrificed himself in the movie.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Well I am still getting more and more Latias one way or another through the games! I can never get tired of the GTS! :)

Latias <3

Last edited:

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Latios for many reasons.
    I loved his role in movie 5. (I love Latias' too, but his was better) he risked his life and all. He has higher Special Attack than his sister and he has blue fur. But they're both super super cute and they're both super super annoying to catch. ;-;

Back