• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

League of Legends

Years
    I'm surprised no one else had made a topic for it (that I've seen). Its pretty amazing for a Strategic MMOG, though the community could use some more work...

If you want to try it out, its downloadable for free and its pretty much free.

Mah Summoner IGN: Hydregioon

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    What server are you on?

I play on both EUwest and NA.

Level 17 on EUwest and 7on NA. I tend to just play against bots on my low level account to level up.

I main master yi :D

Years
    Cool!
    I have a couple signatures I made for this game,

I can't send links, so add HTTP to the front and you'll see them.
    img717.imageshack.us/img717/4094/katarinasigcopy.png

img834.imageshack.us/img834/5859/xacksig.png

You can guess my favorite champs.
    I've been playing off and on since beta.

:)

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Yeah I play LoL. I'm summoner level 30, my ELO is like 1200 or something, which is average so I'm happy haha.

I main Rumble, and sometimes Viktor.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Isn't max level 30? lol.

If anyone wants to add me on EUWest I'm RavenMoon (new account to avoid people who hated me on my old one) and on NA I'm GalesBlade.

Would definatly be up for some partys playing with people. If anyone else is interested

Shiny

Years
    Er yeah...max level is 30. My summer name is BlackJubilee, feel free to add it and just mention sometime in-game that you're from PC, so I know you're not a random.

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
    Yep, LoL party sounds fun.

kidpierre1123, mainly play supports and jungles nowadays. Favorite order is Trynd>Soraka>Malphite>Sona>Garen>Zilean

Shiny

Years
    Just a question on two of my personal favourite items, which champions would you build Tiamat and Manamune on?

For Tiamat, I build it on GP only and Manamune on Urgot and Yorick but I'm curious to see if there are any others.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
    REAGUE OF REEEEGENDS!

Tiamat is a bad, bad item. It is typically a waste of time to build it anyone because its regen is almost completely useless past the laning phase. It's efficient, but /bad/. (Also the fact that a completed BF Sword recipe is much stronger than it doesn't help ; |.)

Manamune is good on Urgot and Yorick (core for Yurrrk) and situationally fine on Blitzcrank; generally it's pretty bad on everyone else except maybe one or two AD carries and that's it. (With most AD carries you have no slots to spend on MANANANAMUNE anyway, so that's why it's bad on them.) The default build for an AD carry is generally BT/PD/IE/Greaves/LW/QSS.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2012
    REAGUE OF REEEEGENDS!

Tiamat is a bad, bad item. It is typically a waste of time to build it anyone because its regen is almost completely useless past the laning phase. It's efficient, but /bad/. (Also the fact that a completed BF Sword recipe is much stronger than it doesn't help ; |.)

You are horribly wrong i can destroy people with tiamat it is prob wanna the best items ever.

Ziggs is godlike OP has anyone else played him yet?

Last edited:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I haven't bought ligg yet. Waiting for a few days off work to give him a good try. I bought Vladimir and his legendary skin recently as I enjoy playing him. He is a very good mid I find. Been using him a lot recently. I tend to go mid as either Vlad or Morganna.

Who do you prefer in mid?

Back