• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

League of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
Years
  • PCXV League of Legends

Hey Pok?Community! Welcome to the Get Together's League of Legends event!

I'm Decidueye, and my significantly more competent co-host is tokyodrift. We're here to help organize fun League of Legends games for your personal amusement.

Game Events:
    5v5 Summoners Rift - You all know what this is. The default game mode. Pick a champ, beat up the other team's Nexus, profit.
    Invasion - The Rotating Game Mode for the GT's duration. In it, you play as the Star Guardians to defend Vaolran from invading Void creatures. This is a PvE mode with two different levels: Normal and Onslaught.
    Ultimate Bravery (https://www.ultimate-bravery.com/) - Unarguably the best game mode period end of story. Get assigned a random champion (you can reroll if you don't own it) and a random build that you MUST follow. Chaos.

[UPDATED] Points:
    1 Point for playing a game with PC
    1 Point if we win
    1 Point if you:
    • Reach 150 CS as a laner
    • Have your ADC reach 150 CS as a Support
    • Reach 100 CS as a Jungler
    • Can only get credit for one of these per game
    1 Point for participating in 10 kills (assists count too)
    1 point for acquiring a post-battle rating of S-, S, or S+

1 point for a successful Invasion (can also score for post-battle rating)

Max 7 points per player per day

Please take a screenshot of the end game screen and send it to us so we can accredit you your points.

How to Join:
    First, post your Summoner Name and Region in this thread. Then, NA players should send a friend request to both of the hosts, ddrox13 (Decidueye) and Jongdae (tokyodrift) to your friends list.

Once that's done, join the Get Together's Discord! We'll be using the League of Legends voice rooms there for voice chat!

We'll attempt to schedule some times here as well, but if you happen to be on Discord and see either me (my Discord nickname will be Marquess Doctrina) or tokyodrift (Prince Consortia on Discord) hanging out in either of the Voice rooms, join us and we'll see what we can do to set a game up!

Clubs:
    This GT, we have clubs for each of the houses! You know, the Club feature that no one uses. Well, we're doing it. Note: these clubs are for the North America region only.
    Consortia House: After posting your Summoner Name here and adding both the hosts, add Soohyuk on League and PM tokyodrift to request a club invite.
    Vestigo House: After posting your Summoner Name here and adding both the hosts, add Kat in the Box on League and PM tokyodrift to request a club invite.
    Gloria House: After posting your Summoner Name here and adding both the hosts, add yveltalthebolt on League and PM Decidueye to request a club invite.
    Doctrina House: After posting your Summoner Name here and adding both the hosts, just PM Decidueye to request a club invite.

Please wear your club tags when playing with us! It makes our job about 50 times easier, trust me. If you already have 3 clubs you really don't want to leave, mention that in your post here so we can keep track.

And that should be it! Good luck, and we hope to see you on the Rift!

CSS shamelessly stolen from Achromatic's templates.

Last edited:

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
    Years
  • Just a question: are you fine with newbies? Cause uh...I remember signing up for LOL a long time ago. Played it a bit and...that's it.

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
  • Just a question: are you fine with newbies? Cause uh...I remember signing up for LOL a long time ago. Played it a bit and...that's it.

We don't discriminate based on level or rank. That said, you need to be level 10 to play Invasion. Game's rules not ours. Join us on Discord if you want more info!

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
    Years
  • Welp, since I got my answer...I guess I'll join. Summoner's name is GanguEevee and I'm in NA. Oh, and just a reminder...I'm Eevee/Doctrina Winterprison on the GT Discord.

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
  • Hey everyone! This is still alive and kicking!

Currently I plan to do a session tonight at around 10PM GMT-4. More info will be posted on Discord closer to that time.

ALSO: The points system has been changed dramatically. Please refer to the OP for new point info.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hope you guys are ready for a day of League of Legends, I'll be hosting games tomorrow! Nexus Seige is now in the rotating game mode rotation!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back