• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leaks/Rumors Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Does Pyukumuku also evolve? I find it hard to believe that it just... remains like that, although that's probably its purpose. What about Crabrawler? Does it evovle into a bigger boxing-esque crab of some sort? If these Pokemon do have evolutions, is TPC going to show them or are they going to leave them out? If this is going to be the case, then it's likely we're going to know anyway by the time the demo gets datamined, assuming it gets datamined extensively to the degree where we'll get tons and tons of leaks.

Pyukumuku I could see evolving at least once, while Crabrawler is what I predict being a standalone.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Moar leaks

Spoiler:

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    #notrust

Yeah I feel like this is riding on previous leaks. The mention of the snowman, Alolan Arcanine, Greninja shit. Just seems to be adding plausible things to ideas that many people have already accepted as truths.

Marshadow Electric/Psychic is a new suggestion. But idk. I feel odd suddenly having two of these in one generation. Ruins the "NEW TYPING!" vibe a bit. Not saying its impossible though.

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • The thing that impressed me the most, besides the returning characters (I want them so bad, especially Zinnia and Cynthia *-*) is the whole "Zygarde vs Marshadow" thing. That's something I wouldn't mind seeing, but what would be the roles of Solgaleo and Lunala then?

clbgolden

Swampert Fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2019
    Moar leaks

Spoiler:
    Hmm... I'd say fake, mainly because Alolan Arcanine doesn't seem very likely anymore due to the JP site showing its normal state.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Lt. Surge, Looker, Zinnia, and all of the past League Champions are all in the game.
    Previous League Champions okay, although that could be a bit vague terminology in and of itself (do we count N and Red in this?), but it's something I can understand because they make sense to have cameos and that's generally what fans would want.

But out of everyone else to return, Lt. Surge? Not Misty, not Brawly, not Marlon, not Wallace, but Lt. Surge?

I don't appreciate people trying to get my hopes up for a Battle Frontier return so I will assume that this riddle leak means we're going to get an androgynous NPC in this gen (arguably already has happened because the Water Trial Captain is fairly androgynous).

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I was just browsing over at Bulbagarden forums and apparently the riddler has posted another riddle which is a picture of what appears to be an american football player and a monkey. (Sounds a lot like a "rugby monkey" doesn't it?)

He's posted plot riddles too but I'm not too keen on looking at them.

Also it seems that he mentioned some Pokemon as families rather than single stage Pokemon. Mimikyu, Salandit, Drampa and Bruxish were all referred to as family. (as in "Mimikyu family, Drampa family" etc) Although that might not mean anything since I think single stage Pokemon are still sometimes called a family aren't they?

Last edited:

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Turns out he also posted a picture of Pikachu and a sheet referring to Mimikyu, and a sand castle with a shovel referring to Sandygast. It's weird because I really can't see the Battle Frontier as we know it being in S/M, but I guess it could be a possibility.

clbgolden

Swampert Fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2019
    Watch, they'll only have the Battle Tower return and nothing else. :p

I was just browsing over at Bulbagarden forums and apparently the riddler has posted another riddle which is a picture of what appears to be an american football player and a monkey. (Sounds a lot like a "rugby monkey" doesn't it?)

He's posted plot riddles too but I'm not too keen on looking at them.

Also it seems that he mentioned some Pokemon as families rather than single stage Pokemon. Mimikyu, Salandit, Drampa and Bruxish were all referred to as family. (as in "Mimikyu family, Drampa family" etc) Although that might not mean anything since I think single stage Pokemon are still sometimes called a family aren't they?
    Mind posting the other riddles? I'd like to take a look.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024

Oh wow actually you're right... if this person is legit, there must be a reason why they showed the Tower Tycoon as opposed to, say, the Dome Ace or Pike Queen.

Leaker used Dream-Crusher! It's Super Effective! Rivvon used the very last of her willpower to hang on...

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021

Mind posting the other riddles? I'd like to take a look.

I'll just post links to the posts over at Bulbagarden. The first one is a person translating some of what the riddler said and the second link is the one that includes the riddles themselves.

https://forums.bulbagarden.net/inde...iscussion-thread.214874/page-161#post-5966038

https://forums.bulbagarden.net/inde...iscussion-thread.214874/page-162#post-5966056

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • I don't know if the Battle Frontier is coming back... Maybe there's something about Anabel that he's hinting... I actually don't know anything about her...

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I don't know if the Battle Frontier is coming back... Maybe there's something about Anabel that he's hinting... I actually don't know anything about her...

I saw somebody mentioning that on her team she had a physical Alakazam with the three elemental punches (Fire, Thunder, Ice) along with disable.

So some people are thinking that it might be hinting at the Fighting type Alolan Alakazam.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Oh wow actually you're right... if this person is legit, there must be a reason why they showed the Tower Tycoon as opposed to, say, the Dome Ace or Pike Queen.

Leaker used Dream-Crusher! It's Super Effective! Rivvon used the very last of her willpower to hang on...

Well I was right. Pokemon really is going down-hill.

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
    Years
  • Maybe we'll get a brand new Battle Frontier like how Platinum got one? Idk, I really don't want to get my hopes up though, especially after Junichi said that it wasn't worth the effort to put in something that most people wouldn't care about.

Years
  • Moar leaks

Spoiler:
    So just a day or so after pokemon specific z-moves are confirmed we get the first mention of them in a leak. That's not suspicious at all...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back