• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Least Favorite Characters in the Anime?

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    I'd like to say Nosepass cuz he is the ugliest pokemon of all, but i dunno if he is in the anime :/

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Throughout my life i've seen hundreds of dubbed pokemon episodes, now i've seen 8 subbed i can't believe i didn't try them sooner. The characters just seem less annoying.

I went back to S L V after holding for ages and well, Kenny, Flint, Dawn, That Pokemon ranger that looked like the guy from Digimon and Brock all annoyed the hell out of me. Oh well only 11 more episodes left i guess.

Saying that I think Iris could get annoying with the constant "you're such a child" routine and yes Dent's hair and eyes are well....lolwut.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    James. I mean, he's meant to be sensitive but he's kind of boring. D:

I much prefer Jesse/Meowth :3

Dooonerz

@JackDonnellyy
    Years
    Ummm, Brock?
    Everything he says is about how a typing is super effective against the other, and if he isn't doing that he is making a fool of himself in front of a girl. </3

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I never liked Harley nor did I like Paul. Harley was just annoying and yeah I just never liked Paul much. I also forgot to mention Dawn. I didn't like her personality much at all.

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    i hated Drew and Harley i just thought Drew was to blind by his own arrogance and a bit to feminine for his own good. While yes Harley was very very flamboyant that was used as humor and he could be serious if he tried i just found his character a bit to spiteful for nothing he would of been a better character if he had a better motive not just angry at may for calling his cookie not bad or something.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2023
    here's my list pf least fave chracters

1.dawn=she's wat to girly, whiny, and annoying. i hate her
    2.drew=he's such a jerk-ass,gary had his moments of being mean but he was nowhere near as bad as drew.
    3.james=he's creepy, stupid, and annoyinh
    4.jesse=way to girly, stupid, and annoying
    5.khoury=he's whines to much and i hate his voice

zlip

______
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    Ranger Ben in he d/p episode. I couldn't stand him because he was so dam happy! NO ONE IS THAT HAPPY AND POSIVITIVE

Steel*

Years
    Team Rocket (Jesse, James, and Meowth): it's bad enough they appear in every episode, but they add on to that by saying the same phrase every time; that gets old fast. It's amazing how they haven't died or at least haven't been incapacitated by all the shocks, burns, freezes, explosions, etc. It's also a mystery how those 3 can afford to buy all the equipment they use and how they've never been fired for all their failures. I wonder why the writers can't go on a whole episode WITHOUT them. They need to do us all a favor and get rid of Team Rocket (those 3).

Last edited:

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2014
    Richie.

He was TOO much like Ash. It was like a clone of him or something.

And for me, one Ash is plenty enough.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    May and Dawn.
    Although i am not a shipper, i think that Misty's is the best.
    Oh ya... not forgetting Max!
    But why do all of you hate Team Rocket, come on, they are the ones that make the story lifely. (although they fail for the past ahh... 300++ episodes?)

Steel*

Years
    May and Dawn.
    Although i am not a shipper, i think that Misty's is the best.
    Oh ya... not forgetting Max!
    But why do all of you hate Team Rocket, come on, they are the ones that make the story lifely. (although they fail for the past ahh... 300++ episodes?)
    Max is self-explanatory so I'll agree with you on that. I don't hate Misty, but she's my least favorite of the 3 female protagonists. I need to finish watching all the episodes of the anime to make my final decision though.
    Make the story lively? I highly doubt that because I've been re-watching the anime since episode 1. Having to deal with their shenanigans and the same introductory lines every episode is tiring, boring, annoying, etc. THEY were part of the reason why I quit watching Pokemon the anime in the first place to be honest. There are actually about 600+ episodes of failure.

CHAZ The Cat

Come Charmander light my fire~
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2011
    I'd say Snubbul, that Pokémon that, much like Jigglypuff, was after the leading cast (this time for Meowth's tail) for a really long time. Max annoyed the crap out of me too.

WonderGirl

Bye bye :(
    Years
    They all suck IMO. None of them tries to be different. But I guess maybe Dawn is the worst because she is so boring.

The Great Bee Sting

Malicious Madam
    Years
    I seriously dislike Dawn. She's like a cold you can't wait to get rid of. >.<
    At first I though I didn't like May and her rivals but I adore them in comparison to Sinnoh's coordinater and company. I was converted into a May X Drew fan when I saw the first couple of episodes of "Pokemon DP."

Last edited:
    Back