• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Least Favorite Characters in the Anime?

Years
    I do not understand why people could dislike someone who has just appeared in barely two or three episodes. Having some personality is better than not having any.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 1, 2014
    all the other people Ash travelled with apart from Misty and Brock!

Sounds like me as well I don't like May, Max, Dawn, Iris, or Dento either. Just give me Ash, Misty, and Brock any day the superior trio!

Years
    Ash, because if it was the actual Red from manga to be protagonist and not him, the anime would be better.

Also Jesse James and Meowth on the dub are very bad. I like them on the sub though.

Yes, most things when dubbed get bad, but these went especially worse on the dub. I do like the Kanto journeys even dubbed though. But it depends, since I'm not originally english speaker, so I watched it on my own language when I was a kid. At least THERE they didn't make it as bad as the "original" 4kids dub. I saw on a translation from it, but it was not as bad. It even was watchable. Lol.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    Heres my top 5 least favorite charecters from pokemon:

1.Cassidy
    2.Geavony (if I didn't spell that right aka the team rocket boss)
    3.Paul
    4.All team glactic people
    5.All team aqua and (fire or something) members

Years
    This is my favourite anime which I prefer to watch on TV.In this anime my favourite character is following.
    1.Babofate
    2.Picachu
    3.James
    4.Jessica
    5.Nurse Joy
    Thanks

Picachu = Pikachu
    Jessica = Jessie

This thread is for your least favorite anime character, buddy.

And to my knowledge, Boba Fett is not
    a Pokemon character. Did you happen to mix him up with Wobbuffet when you were googling the franchise not too long ago? :)

Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016

Picachu = Pikachu
    Jessica = Jessie

This thread is for your least favorite anime character, buddy.

And to my knowledge, Boba Fett is not
    a Pokemon character. Did you happen to mix him up with Wobbuffet when you were googling the franchise not too long ago?
    I forgot to mention, I found Drew kind of irritating when he first appeared, I did start to like him a bit, but when he had that little temper when Absol messed up that move I just stopped likin' him.

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Most Hated

I hate Dawn. Preppy. Cheerleader. Annoying. Leave at that. And I also hate May. Annoying. Impatient. Not very brilliant and lack with my senses. Leave it at that as well.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2023
    i hate dawn, drew, khoury,james,jesse,kenny, and conway.

although i hate dawn, drew, and khoury: i ship only ship dawn with drew and khoury in the anime.i tend to ship my least fave characters together.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    For me it's Tracey, Harley, and Shooti.
    Shooti because he's a Paul clone and we don't need more of those.
    Harley because he just creeps me out for some reason.
    Tracey was just annoying because he's always drawing.

Makoli

Greedy Powerhouse
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2010
    Iris mostly right now.
    I didn't like her design but tried to give her a chance anyway.
    Acts like your basic know it all when she can't even get her pokemon to cooperate with her. And She acts all high and mighty compared to Ash going like "God Ash you're such a KID!"
    Grrr okay every time she goes like that I'm all: "B*tch he's been doin this for 10 years! D<"

but then again Ash acts like a tard this season too. He's all like DERP how do you catch pokemon again, and acting like a complete newb to pokemon training when he shouldn't be...though it guess its not his fault =___=

Years
    Dawn: she seemed okay at the beginnig of DP, but later I started to get annoyed by her cheerful atitude. And she's way too girly -_-
    Harley: he only wants to win by causing problems to others >.> And he behaves more like a girl O.O which is more annoying when it comes to boys.

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    Ash and Team Rocket. Always. The latter are just unnecessary and make the show inredibly predictable/repetitive.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    Dawn, she was alright at first but then she became a real pain in the tucas as the season progressed, also her Piplup never evolved which bugged me. Speaking of Piplup, that thing needs some counseling. Its just as annoying as its trainer. Also Meowth has lost his charm in the DP saga. I hope it was just the voice change.

I would've said Brock, but Im glad they threw him off the bandwagon before he became too old.

Back