• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Least favorite Generation 3 Pokemon?

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
Years
  • Hariyama, Volbeat/illumise, grumpig, spinda, and claydol.

Other than those I liked them all.

Dunnydude

Too Spooky
    Years
  • I can't really say I'm a fan of Shroomish itself. It just looks so weird to me, and it's always annoying to face when it always poisons or paralyzes you. Just seems to get in the way.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Psyduck line
    Illumise and Volbeat
    I never got the castform gimmick
    Kecleon doesnt make me happy lol
    I like plusle and minum so what if theyre not powerful if we had all poweful pokemon well the games would be boring plus in double battles theyre fun to use with helping hand :)

FlexxGaming

Pokemon XY PC Edition Developer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2015
    least favorite third gen mon huh... Wailmer is the first thing that comes to mind, I love waillord though :D

Years
  • Manectric, that thing is my sworn enemy.

In all seriousness, there really aren't many Pokémon from this generation that I dislike, but if I had to choose I think Masquerain, as it isn't very appealing design-wise or usage-wise.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Well for starters never been a big fan of the Mudkip line past Mudkip. Though I have used him in the past and I would again.. I'm just not in love with it or anything. Also was never a big fan of the Meditite line, Plusle/Minun are pure gimmicks, Grumpig is very creepy looking to me, Keckleon bores me.. kinda strange also. The rest are some form of okay.

Nakala Pri

That little bastard has annoyed me since the beginning of time. XD And I was never a fan of Beldum, too be honest. Or Metang.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • MOTHER ****ING FEEBAS. **** WAS SOOOOOOO HARD TO CATCH AND ON TOP OF THAT A PAIN IN THE ASSSSSSS TO EVOLVE.

But Milotic is bae guys

What?! How dare you! Feebas is the cutest thing ever! D<

/jk I've never felt the pain of Feebas hunting after all, always got lucky when finding.

*ahem*

At first I was going to say that I have no dislikes, but after re-thinking... Ah, Loudred and Exploud. Oy and Glalie. Not a fan of any of those at all. The others are still tolerable, but their designs are not. Especially Mega-Glalie...

You gotta wonder when will I transfer the Glalie to ORAS. Answer: Probably never. Let it rot inside my demo save file. :v

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • I've always disliked Crawdaunt. Crayfish, lobsters, and whatnot are cool, but those stripes on its belly always reminded me of clown lips. Before I saw it in the anime, I thought the stripes were its lips.

I also dislike Illumise. I used to dislike Volbeat just as much, but its XYORAS model isn't too shabby.

Back