• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Least Favourite Pikachu Clone

MKC

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2023
    I don't have much of an opinion on most Pikaclones, I think they are all cute but that's pretty much it, at least they are all consistently good looking unlike other staples like the regional rodents and birds.

My least favourite would probably be Emolga, mostly because Pachirisu is just the cuter squirrel, so Emolga doesn't quite stand out to me.

Last edited:

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    Togedemaru is very bland but I keep forgetting Pachirisu exists. Why do they all have their Japanese names btw...

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    The recent ones haven't really been doing it for me because of the sheer repetition of it, honestly. Emolga is alright but not exactly a fav, I forget about Dedenne half the time, and Togedemaru is... okay.

Years
    • Seen today
    Togedemaru

I never use it besides when it shows up in Random Battles, and all it does is die.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • Don't want to sound like a genwunner, but Togedemaru and Dendenne really aren't cutting it for me... maybe they're just too chubby for my tastes. =/

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2017
    I hate Pachirisu. I tried to use it in my runthrough of all Five of my Generation IV run throughs, and couldn't find a proper use for it. Not only that, but it's design doesn't even work very well. Color scheme is ok, but it definitely could have been better. Emolga was a MUCH better electric squirrel pokemon.

UkiTheMaid

Robot Maid
    Years
  • Pachirisu and Emolga can go get bent, really (specially Emolga). Which is funny, because squirrels are one of my favorite animals, you would think squirrel pok?mon would be my favs but they FAILED.

Also, why all the Deddene hate, leave my son alone!! ;-;

Back