• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leave/Absence thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    Chika, not Chika. I'll miss you forever Chika, Im sending you a PM incase you come back for a but to view or something...

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Goodbye, raichuchika, but I just need to make one thing clear.

5. Denemos/Alex

Wow. Your a mod, I stalked you so much it scared you, and yet, you STILL wanted to be my pair, even though I'm pretty sure you're two years younger than me. That's amazing. Simply shocking.

It's Deimos, by the way.

Er... who said I wanted to pair you? O_O; I'm paired with Chikara, first of all, and that won't be changing. I sent you that PM, but I never told you the name of the person you'd pair. Well, the person you'd have paired if you would have accepted in that PM was Toki_Wartooth (soon to be called Warheart). He has been banned for the past two weeks, but his unbanning starts today.

...Just.. needed to clear that up.. >>;

Yeah, bye rai.

EDIT: In reply to your assumption of my age, you're three years younger than me. XD

Neko-chan said:
    I'm sure Marz is going to miss you stalking him ^^'

No.

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Nuu my Zanpakutō is leaving me? How will I ever slash up the nubs without meh blade? D8

Tyler, I'm sorry you have to leave because this forum isn't "fun" anymore and is getting worse... Well um, I'll be hiding in invisible mode on MSN whenever you need a cookie or a hug. T_T

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Er... who said I wanted to pair you? O_O; I'm paired with Chikara, first of all, and that won't be changing. I sent you that PM, but I never told you the name of the person you'd pair. Well, the person you'd have paired if you would have accepted in that PM was Toki_Wartooth (soon to be called Warheart). He has been banned for the past two weeks, but his unbanning starts today.

..That was sent!? DUDE, WTF! >O

I made it very clear to you all that I never wanted to pair with her. You just sent it out because in your sick, twisted mind, you thought it would somehow be funny <_<

WELL GUESS WHAT, PUNK!?! IT'S NAWT! >.<

Erm..Abby? if you ever read this, you should probably know that Marz wanted you this entire time, and don't let him try to deny it. He only sent that PM to try and mask his deep emotions towards you behind someone else. I was the victim here T____T

Anyways, yeah dude..sucks that you're leaving. I mean, we were never friends, and I'm pretty sure you wished I would..die, but you'll still be missed. kinda.

Much love <3

Years
    ..That was sent!? DUDE, WTF! >O

I made it very clear to you all that I never wanted to pair with her. You just sent it out because in your sick, twisted mind, you thought it would somehow be funny <_<

WELL GUESS WHAT, PUNK!?! IT'S NAWT! >.<

Erm..Abby? if you ever read this, you should probably know that Marz wanted you this entire time, and don't let him try to deny it. He only sent that PM to try and mask his deep emotions towards you behind someone else. I was the victim here T____T

Anyways, yeah dude..sucks that you're leaving. I mean, we were never friends, and I'm pretty sure you wished I would..die, but you'll still be missed. kinda.

Much love <3

I never wished for you to die. I was partly involved in your banning. We were arguing against that one guy in the thread about that girl who committed suicide because of that mother. I wished that you hadn't been banned.

Sorry TB, sent a pm.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    I never wished for you to die. I was partly involved in your banning. We were arguing against that one guy in the thread about that girl who committed suicide because of that mother. I wished that you hadn't been banned.

Sorry TB, sent a pm.

XD

NO WAIT!! That wasn't directed towards you; I didn't even notice your post here. That entire post was directed in response to abby leaving, and Marz asking her to pair me that one time, against my own free will. Hehe, sorry ^_^;;

BUT YEAH! I remember that now ._.

So yeah dude, I understand where you're coming from. We never really talked too much, but it sucks that..somone else who actually stood up to..the ridiculousness (is that even a word? ._.) of that thread is leaving like that. So yeah, this is your goodbye. Good luck =/

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2012
    Wull, I'm FINALLY back... after like a million years. I came here to post my fic that's been living on Serebii... and kinda forgot about it after the first couple chaps. SO. I've edited, and I'm backkk.. Woo!

~Mix

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Umm....Ive been absent for 5 days,
    so just wanted to say that Im back, XD

~Celebi

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I never knew that I would ever say this, but I'm leaving PC. All of my friends here are gone, banned, or un-active, so why make this post a big deal? I'm going to leave PC, and if I ever get the urge to come back, I might. Not too many people here know me at all. I'm not having much fun here anyways, like I used to. So, officialy, I'm leaving. Not that anyone would read this...

Bye,
    Ikasu

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Okay, this is being done on complete impulse, and I'll probably end up coming back within 3 days, tops, but I'm making another attempt at leaving PC tonight after coming to the sad realization that more people here hate me then actually like me. i can almost guarentee that within the next 3 days, my ass will end up back here out of complete boredom, but whatever.

Now for my goodbyes, which will be short because I still see most of my friends here on other sites, or MSN like, everyday, and I'll still keep in contact with them.

Marz(Deimos): You probably know me the best out of everyone here. Dude, we met up in like, february, when we both hated eachother, but since then i realize that you just..kick ass. We're two entirely different people, yet the same..at the same time. Which makes no sense, but hey, I'm drunk, so improvise my goodbye. You were an awesome friend, and listened to some good Music. I'll still see you around MSN, and you made my time here a hell of alot more enjoyable. Keep bustin' newb ass over in the MCG >_<

Sims: My ultimate rival..of poke-extremity. You're effing awesome dude. We never really talked to much outside of this site, so Im'a need some way of contacting you if this attempt at leaving doesn't fail as miserably as my last 2. Anyways, thinking back to when I was a poke-newb, back in the clan thread how we used to fight over NoS's love even though she hadn't signed on in weeks ._. It was awesome talking to you, you're an awesome rater, and just overall a kick-ass person. keep livin' large, and sticking it to the man.

Chikara: Will still probably see you on MSN, unless your Nazi parents ground you again for some retarded reason. I haven't known you as long as some other people here, but I remember back a while ago when me and Marz were still newbs, and we both thought you were the hottest girl in the picture thread xD. so yeah, see you around MSN. Hopefully i'll visit you when I'm down in florida next february. You can show me what all the preppy kids wear, then we can buy pokemon cards..or, you can watch me buy pokemon cards, from several feet away, running off in embarassment. xD later dude.

Auraoa: You probably won't ever see this because yesterday was the first time I saw you on in..months, and that was only for a random pokemon battle, but i still see you on MSN sometimes. Just remembering back a few months how you let me beat you in that one fight we had to raise my self-esteem showed how awesome you were xD. if you read this, get on trickster, because I know what you mean about it now, and I take back ever comparing it to RO in any way <_<

Cosmic.Cosmizzle.Cosmizzledizzleshizzle.fo'rizzle: The group chat we all had..was pretty effed up just now. Also, i demand you add me back into your friends list. like now. srsly. xD Talking to you was cool, you always had alot to say, and weren't ever afraid to speak your mind. whenever I see you on, I think of that one time in the random group chat with Nena, and how you cussed her out for being so..retarded. That was hawt <3.So yeah...You taught me the definition of the word "Ho," and what "Busting a cap off in someone's ass" actually meant. See you around! P.S. Jeff is mine. if you attept to take him from me while I'm gone, there will be hell to pay T_T

Nick(Always and Never): Sucks that you came back within..3 days of me posting this goodbye xD. anyways, you're cool, and I always thought you were alot older than me for some reason. you watch Avatar which is totaly lame, and un-Metal, but your level of kick-ass-ness evens everything out. The way we used to just go into group chats, and tear down people's self-esteem was so..METAL! >_< See you around MSN sometime.

Kyoko: We really..just started talking the other day, so i'm not really sure what to put here O_O. Um, you seem..really nice, and always have good things to say, and aren't as..retarded as most of us are in our pointless, daily group onversations. I still have you added, so I'll talk to you sometime on mSN, and I'll add you to myspace..at some point when i eventually decide to revive it, even though most of my friends there are retarded, and still leave me comments, even though I haven't signed on in friggan' months. k so leik, bai!~

Zel: I'll get around to playing shinygold..at some point, so i can fall in with the crowd of random newbs who worship you because of it. You're awesome, and have alot to contribute to PC, and should be modded. Right now. Srsly. It was cool getting to know you as..an actually person, and not a mindless rom-hacking drone. you listened to some good music, and were always optimstic. I'll see you on MSN sometime when you're on..which is hardly ever, btw T_T. Later. Bra'

Xairmo:..I'm not a homophobe, I mean..you know that, right? The constant harassment towards you liking guys is just my sick, twisted humor shining through. It would suck if I lost contact with you after this, erm..get msn? ._. You're always there in the picture thread to make people feel better about themselves, even if the majority of people who post there..are ugly as sin XD. So yeah..later dude. P.S. Okay, don't effing take this out of context, but Renji is hot <_< i mean, in a totally-straight-in-no-way-gay sort of way.

Zach(Elemental Badass): METAL! >_<. Yes, slayer kicks ass. gp but all their CDs. like..now. I remember when I first started talking to you, it was though the DCC, and you just kinda, PMed me out of nowhere asking to be in your family. At first I thought it was kinda..weird, but then after getting to know you, I realized that you are, infact..my totally Metal Cousin, and it was fate that brought us together like that. XD Cosmic rejected us both. lul. Anyways, see you on MSN sometime in our..stupidly-pointless group chats. I'll try to make more sense in the next one. srsly <.<. later.

JA(Geometric-Sama): Your timezone is all like, ghey, so i hardly see you on aIM or MSN unless I decide to stay up until like, 3 AM. but still..I comment on your LJ like, as much as I can, and give you stupid things I say to post up, publically exploiting me for the dumbass that I am (lulz, is asia a country?). I'm not gay..i mean, you know that..I'M NOT EFFING GAY! ..Right, so, see you around because you're never really..here anymore anyways. Bai~ P.S. We're still getting married, right? 8D

Jeff(Aegis): ILU <33. XD i remember when i first saw you..and how i hated you because you were paired with shayla at that point. then I got to know you (literally like, last week XD), and you really..don't suck ._. You're really caring, and have an awesome sense of humor for..putting up with me and klippy just ripping on you all day yesterday xD. See you around LJ, and MSN. later dude.

Shayla (DarkIllusion): SHAYLA 8DD. We talked or the fist time today in..weeks O_O. you were one of my first friends here, and the most..sane pair I've had up to date. I know life sucks for you right now, but you can talk to me about anything, or if in some weird, twisted way, there is someway i could help you with anything, just let me know. You have an awesome personality, and I know you'll go far in life..and I'll most likely ending up living in your family's camping trailor with you at some point..XD. You can call me if you ever want to talk to someone, just..make sure your sister..isn't there. She thinks I'm your BF. lulz. ..But i mean, i could be, if you wanted me too <_<. XD Later.

Nica: NICA YER STUPID LOLO!!! I never actually hated you, you know, i just like to mess with everyone like that xD. seing as we're apparently friends again after what happened 2 days ago, let me know if you ever want to talk. You wouldn't pair me when i asked you that one time a while back, so there is still tension between us <_<. Right, so! Later xD

Jordan: ..Remember like, when i irst met you, and thought you were like..a girl? XD Ugh, dude..we stopped talking so much fater my ban ended, which sucks, btw T_T. You kicked my ass in shoddy that one time, and I still owe you a rematch sometime..Hopefully my team made up of 6 Crobats will be able to hold up against you. xD you're cool, and when i eventually decide to come back, I'll PM you..or something. Bai-bai

To everyone i might have forgotten, hit me up, and i'll give you your own custom goodbye sometime xD

Anyways, it's been fun, and this *hopefully* will end it for me. To everyone else you might have hated me, or I've ever cussed out, You won't miss me, and I won't miss you, so why don't i just end this?

Peace.

*Michael walks all into the shadows all ninja-ish, and totally badass with a faint shwaashwaahswaa in the backound. Oh, and the song "Final Countdown" playing in the back. not that sucky eurpe one, but the Norther cover of it, because that one is so much more Metal.*

Last edited:

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
    Mike, I think I'm leaving again, I have too much work to do(WHERE'S MY TEMPORARY GOODBYE, LOOZUR?! :P) Anyway, the only reason I'm back here to post will probably be by the end of the month... to post in the preceding poetry contest. Kudos, everyone. Send me a bomb by mail if I come back any earlier.

Years
    Right I haven't been active at all around here lately, due to the simple fact my passion for Pokemon and the games has gone a bit. This happened a few months ago and I came back, and chances are I will be back in a month or more, but for now most of my time will spent playing/watching/eating/sleeping basketball as usual, and also sorting some stuff out at uni. Like I said I could well be back in time, but for now, take care all, and bye to the few friends I made here! Will still talk to you on MSN often I'm sure!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back