• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leave/Absence thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    Im gonna leave cos everyone hates me.

i dont feel welcomed anymore.

Its rubbish here when your not welcomed

How the hell am i more annoying then this thing here it uses caps and never stops.
    It even gets voiced and everyone likes it.
    arghhh
    ive left

Well untill i can be arsed to come back

NYU! *screams* Zana, don't leave! You're welcomed by so many people, screw the jerks who don't! Please stay!

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Im gonna leave cos everyone hates me.

i dont feel welcomed anymore.

Its rubbish here when your not welcomed

How the hell am i more annoying then this thing here it uses caps and never stops.
    It even gets voiced and everyone likes it.
    arghhh
    ive left

Well untill i can be arsed to come back

i nwill leave in 42 secs

My mammary glands are bleeding from you being in the chat Zanacross, <333 your leaving.

P.S. /ignore -c CookieCooks

Do what you want

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    My last goodbye.

Goodbye everyone.
    i wont be back.

You have lost "the most annoying member"
    according to everyone.

I hate all you mods and all you people that find me annoying.
    They wont even tell me how i annoy them

I'm really starting to wonder why you don't ignore who you don't like.

You know, thats why they invented such things as "block" and "ignore".

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
    I thought rai said she was most annoying. =\ Bye Zanacross. ....You gonna leave or what? Cause yestrerday you said you'd leave and today you're like "OK, I'm leaving! I won't be back!"

Years
    • Age 30
    • USA
    • Seen May 18, 2015
    I've decided to leave, well, go on hiatus, but I doubt I'll be back. I never really got to know anyone here, so I understand if no one cares, I guess that's what I get for being inactive.

By the way, no one really pushed me to do this. No one person is to blame. I'd just like to take a break, there are no bad feelings, and I wish to leave on a good terms.

G'bye,

-Tyler (AKA Suicune619)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Alright, guys. Well I got to say bye to everyone who left here, I wish you luck of everything you do. Maybe someday you will come back. ^^

Anyway, I am going to be gone this Thursday til January 4th. I am going to be with my family on Christmas and New Year's.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Well, I've been spreading the word around, but I might as well make an official announcement of this as well. Due to constitutionally imposed military duty, I will be on a half-year's absence from PC. Absence starts on the seventh of January next year and the precise end date for it is unknown as of yet (Though I'll be pining for the earliest possible). For the first few weeks, I'll be gone completely, but after that, I should get weekends off so I'll be poking around here now and again. Activity will be minimal, though, and responses to PMs will probably be even slower than my usual. (I'll try to read them as promptly as I can, though)

So sorry to all the people who will be inconvenienced by my absence, but I don't really have a choice in the matter. Mark my words, though: I will be back. >3

OneThingToSay

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2007
    You know what, why should I care anymore? In case you don't already, I am breaking a rule just by being here and typing this message. I don't need to reveal who I am, because if you are truly my friend, you already know who I am. The moderation on this forum, is somewhat good, but mostly horrible. The administration is even worse. Don't get me wrong, I happen to love some of the moderators here and one a few admins here. But some, how much more disrespectful can you possibly get? Like Morkula, you go prancing around like your the king of everything. Your disrespectful to not just the n00by ones, which I undertstand, but to regular members who've done nothing. I don't understand why I am banned. Maybe it's just because someone here hates me so much, they go digging for reasons to ban me. The administration here has known about what happened four months since November, but nothing has happened since then until yesterday. Something that happened four months ago should not be effecting my status now, and being banned for life, that's cold, especially the day before Christmas. How much more evil can you possibly get? A flamming troller flames like crazy in a certain member fanclub, makes about 5 different accounts and gets banned on each. He makes another one and comes off "nice" and he doesn't get banned again? Everyone deserves a second chance, and I for one think I rightfully deserve one. With the exception of what happened long ago, I've done nothing wrong since my one week ban (one warning I was never informed of). But you know what, I don't want to leave on the note I am leaving on right now. I already said goodbye to most of my friends, but to some, I wish to say goodbye again.

@Neko

Girl, we've been friends ever since the dragonite FC. I never thought I could become such good friends with someone over the internet, but you've proven me wrong. Through thick and thin, through bans between the both of us, I think you and me were best of friends. I hope to someday see you somewhere else.

@Xairmo

Boy, you've always been there for me. Ever since I met you on WWYDII, you've always been like a mentor to me. You helped me through all of my problems, you're like a big brother or a father to me. I feel like I can tell you anything, and you know what, I basiclly have. I think I would've left PC long ago if it wasn't for you.

@Midnight Winged

You were my first friend I made on this forum. Ever since that pokemon above you thread, and through rough time, and little disputes, you were always my best friend here. Even though we don't talk that much anymore, I still consider you my oldest and dearest friend here. I hope, that someday we may meet again and have Waffles with Waffle-san.

@Hanako Tabris

You know what, words can't even describe my feelings toward you. You're just such an awesome person, and you don't even try. Through long and funny PMs, you've always been such a cool person. Ever since we paired about a month ago, I feel like we've been inseperable (forgive me if I spelt that wrong). If things to happen to go my way, and you visit the site I gave you, I really hope we can stay that way. You only deserve the best, so if you don't decide to go that's okay, if you want to unpair me because I'm no longer here, that's okay too. I never wanted to hurt you, and I never intended on this to happen. You don't even know how much I've grown to like you, and how much you've affected my life. Like I said in that PM I sent you, if it were not for you, I probably would not even think about persuing a life of writing. You're just such an awesome person, and it kills me to say goodbye, but I must.

To the administration: If you can find it in your heart to let me back in I would be eternally grateful. Even if not now, or if you make my ban not permanant, that would be awesome too. I don't care how long I must wait, be it one month, two months, 2 years, I'll wait. Although I digress, I must say I'm sorry for the sins I have commited.

That being said, I would like to say goodbye to all who have known me, whether you hated me or liked me. As of now, If I return is out of my hands. One can only pray that the administration chooses to do the right thing. In spirit of the holidays, I believe a second chance is in order.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all~

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Why would you do that Scythe? Why? I know you didn't... No, you hated me... But, you know, I did like you, I really did, and the mind games were there for fun, not to annoy.

Anyways, we've talked about this already, and I can't stop you a second time... I'll get your MSN from someone, maybe Hanako.

If you do come back, I am sorry.

Years
    Ok, I never thought I'd do this, but I'm leaving PC. Good bye. (this might be the longest good bye speech ever)

I never thought just stumbling across this website on Google would change my life so much. It was back in 6th grade, when I was 11, when I was an absolute n00b. I then had an absence due to grounding from March-May because technically I wasn't allowed on here. Then I snuck back on, because I'm kinda bad. However, I started to become emo. However, all my friends helped me through all these times. I'd like to give thanks to my top 5 PC friends.

5. Denemos/Alex

Wow. Your a mod, I stalked you so much it scared you, and yet, you STILL wanted to be my pair, even though I'm pretty sure you're two years younger than me. That's amazing. Simply shocking.It seems that all the guys I stalk end up wanting to be my pair. Well, thanks for that speech in my fan club. Oh wait, before that, thanks for even joining. Mods don'y tend to even get INVOLVED with normal members.

4. Scythekid/Zach

I don't care if you're banned at the moment, you should come back eventually, right? RIGHT?! Well, anyways, besides the point. Good bye, my best enemy. We may have had a love hate relationship, but who cares? You're still a great friend. Thanks for encouraging me when that jerk invaded my fan club, and when that cheerleading coach wouldn't except me because I'm not a blonde anorexic freak. Thanks for everything.

3. Neko-Chan/Kaydee

Thank you for that recent PM. That quote inspired me. Now I don't think I'm nearly as ugly as before. And as for fat, well, no, that doesn't apply anymore, considering I'm 5'2 1/2 and 111.8 lbs or so. Thanks for telling me I wasn't fat, ugly, or anything like that when I doubted it most. Thank you so much. I don't think I'll ever forget some of your kind words.

2. Midnight Winged/Spencer

Ahh... Spencer. My pair. However could you NOT be high up on this list? I was very, VERY surprised when I was able to get another pair within an hour of breaking up with my last one, especially with someone like you. I will always wonder WHY exactly you wanted to be paired with someone like me, but I suppose I'll never know. I will really miss you.

And last but not least...

1. Waffle-San/Blake

I STILL find it VERY hard to believe that I hated you at one point because I THOUGHT you were a selfish jerk. Well, that wasn't the case... AT ALL. It all started when you (and other people like Kaydee) reassured me that I wasn't fat in the weight thread... remember? So then, I thanked all of you at the end, and you PM'ed me saying that the thanks wasn't necessary. Then we became very close friends, and you'd always be the one who'd cheer me up when I had a bad day and all. You'd always be there. And I'd like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything.

And to all of my other friends- Just because your name wasn't mentioned here doesn't mean I don't care. Of course I do. I just had to many great friends to have speeches prepared for all of you. I would, but for obvious reasons, I can't.

Well, I didn't commit suicide. I may have came close, but all I have to do now is think back to me being so close to death to make me realize that it really isn't worth it, and that I should keep living no matter how hard things get. Now I know that if I die, it WON'T be because I took my own life.

So goodbye... forever. I don't think I'll ever forget you guys. :'(

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Ive sent you a goodbye pm abby.

We will all miss you so much.

i hope one day you will return and be with all your friends.

='(

Goodluck in your future. I hope you can achive all your goals and dreams.

Goodbye ~Abby~

I never got round to putting that riachu statue into a map

That makes me even more sad.

Last edited:

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    Man I will really miss you raichuchika you and me had fun what pokemon would we be like i said to you that you would be Leafon and you like that I remember those days so I'll miss you.

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    I... can't believe you're leaving us all, Abby. You were really one of my best friends here at PC and it's gonna be... so much different (and less awesome D:) without you. I know so many people are going to miss you... me, Spencer, Thunder, Marz... I'm sure Marz is going to miss you stalking him ^^'

Anyways, what I'm trying to say is sort of a miz of "OMGWTF DON'T LEEEAVE MEEE!" and "Even if you're gone... I'll remember you and I hope you have a good life."

~Love Kaydee

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
    Oh well. Bye Rai. =\ I just want to ask one thing. Were you watching us for the last 2 weeks or so when you left? xd Cause I got the feeling you were.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Goodbye Raichu; the girl who stalked Alex to death.

We'll still have your Deimos Stalker Uniform ready if you ever decide to come back :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back