• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leave/Absence thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Right I haven't been active at all around here lately, due to the simple fact my passion for Pokemon and the games has gone a bit. This happened a few months ago and I came back, and chances are I will be back in a month or more, but for now most of my time will spent playing/watching/eating/sleeping basketball as usual, and also sorting some stuff out at uni. Like I said I could well be back in time, but for now, take care all, and bye to the few friends I made here! Will still talk to you on MSN often I'm sure!

See you later...for now <Sighs>. Our active user count still decreases.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Yep, I'm leaving... for good, I'm not going to type a gigantic post that nobody will read anyways. I don't feel like going into details of why I'm leaving other than too much controversy.

The person I will miss the most would probably be _Prince_, I'll miss ya bud (prolly still see you on AIM though)

Oh, and I'll still be donating 25 dollars to PC for the fun time it's given me.

You can still find me at the site in ma sig if anyone's interested.

Well, bai.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • Yep, I'm leaving... for good, I'm not going to type a gigantic post that nobody will read anyways. I don't feel like going into details of why I'm leaving other than too much controversy.

The person I will miss the most would probably be _Prince_, I'll miss ya bud (prolly still see you on AIM though)

Well, bai.

No! Ooka, don't leave! :'( Why are you leaving?

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years

Well, bai.

Ahhhhh…!!!, Such a shocking decision. I never expected you to leave. You could have least at finished your tourney battles. You will be truly missed by me and everyone else. You're one of most interesting battlers on PC I've come across and a wonderful person. ( I'm still working on that Metagross for you, I'll give it to you when it's ready.) Well the truth is I'm leaving PC too after I'm done with tournaments. I can't spend most of my time on a forum, can I? I guess, we can still talk over AIM.

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    goodbye everyone.

I had a great time at PC, but to many people find me annoying.

I will miss you all so much =]

Are you leaving because you have issues with other members, or just because Chikara verbally ***** slapped you in her Fanclub?

~~~~~~~~~~

Anyway, yeah. I'm leaving. PC is just a distraction I don't really need. It's not like I had many good friends here anyway. That being said, I'll address the few who I consistently talked to and had fun with.

Kaydee/Neko-chan: I'll still talk to you a lot on MSN, so there's not much to say, aside from thanks for chatting with me so much on PC and off.

Mario/Xairmo: Dude, you need to get MSN. Otherwise we'll barely ever talk, if at all. I know you have some issues that really suck, but just remember that you're an awesome guy, and everyone who can call you a friend is lucky.

Dragonslayerboy/Trace: We didn't talk that much, but you're a good guy, regardless. Stay cool.

Momo: No matter what's going on with you, or what happened, I'll always think of you as a good friend. Seriously, come back, people miss you.

Waffle-san: We used to talk more. Now we...don't. Maybe I'll PM you if I decide to come back.

Anyway, dramatic leaving post aside, I'd like to reserve the right to sheepishly return anytime I want. >_>

See ya'.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • Are you leaving because you have issues with other members, or just because Chikara verbally ***** slapped you in her Fanclub?

~~~~~~~~~~

Anyway, yeah. I'm leaving. PC is just a distraction I don't really need. It's not like I had many good friends here anyway. That being said, I'll address the few who I consistently talked to and had fun with.

Kaydee/Neko-chan: I'll still talk to you a lot on MSN, so there's not much to say, aside from thanks for chatting with me so much on PC and off.

Mario/Xairmo: Dude, you need to get MSN. Otherwise we'll barely ever talk, if at all. I know you have some issues that really suck, but just remember that you're an awesome guy, and everyone who can call you a friend is lucky.

Dragonslayerboy/Trace: We didn't talk that much, but you're a good guy, regardless. Stay cool.

Momo: No matter what's going on with you, or what happened, I'll always think of you as a good friend. Seriously, come back, people miss you.

Waffle-san: We used to talk more. Now we...don't. Maybe I'll PM you if I decide to come back.

Anyway, dramatic leaving post aside, I'd like to reserve the right to sheepishly return anytime I want. >_>

See ya'.
    NOOOOOOO!!!! You cant leave beret!! Who the heck am I suppose to talk to now?! seriously dude your one of my best friends evah!!
    I really really really hope you come back
    ;_;

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Meh, I'm too lazy to Multi-Quote soo...

@Ooka: WHAT THE FRACK ARE YOU DOING!? nuuu!!! U can't leave. D:

@AnimeDDR110: WTF?! Oh, you sent me a PM about a certain thing. :D Soo... I know something that you all don't know :P

@Nightwing: Nuu... D< DONT LEAVE PC. Man, we just lost another member of the club. D: The club, yeah. xD wellonthebrightsidekaydeeisfinallyupforgrabs

... hey I'm not good with the gushy stuff ;_;

Years
  • Jordan: ..Remember like, when i first met you, and thought you were like..a girl? XD Ugh, dude..we stopped talking so much after my ban ended, which sucks, btw T_T. You kicked my ass in shoddy that one time, and I still owe you a rematch sometime..Hopefully my team made up of 6 Crobats will be able to hold up against you. xD you're cool, and when I eventually decide to come back, I'll PM you..or something. Bai-bai

PM ME NOWSIES.
    Anyway, I will be inactive for a long while (just like I was in the past...2 weeks or so. Maybe I will leave 4eva, who knows. Left after 1st six months of PC, leaving again after 6 months of returning....eh.....Now for the special people:

Chibi-chan: I know you are not reading this, so I refuse to type you a goodbye. Your rank as the 25th highest poster on PC changed by +1. Aha, aha, ahaha....;-;

Warheart: I corrected some of your misspelled words, good times. You should post what I told you when you asked for my gender, it is time for the world to know. See to it that you beat my team of 6 Choice Banded Ice-Punching Nidokings on Shodday. You are eccentric, static, fervent, and most of all: "a good person." Ehehe, nice one huh? After 1.5 years of inactiveness, remind me to PM you.

So,....yeah....that's it....If you are not on here.....I'm SORRY OKAY!!!!! Well, goodbye...or so.

Jordan.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
  • Xairmo:..I'm not a homophobe, I mean..you know that, right? The constant harassment towards you liking guys is just my sick, twisted humor shining through. It would suck if I lost contact with you after this, erm..get msn? ._. You're always there in the picture thread to make people feel better about themselves, even if the majority of people who post there..are ugly as sin XD. So yeah..later dude. P.S. Okay, don't effing take this out of context, but Renji is hot <_< i mean, in a totally-straight-in-no-way-gay sort of way.
    Dude you better be staying -_-
    I know you're not a homophobe, if you were would you have joined my fc or taken the time to write that message to me. yyou and i have the same twisted sense of humor man. your my totally metal heartless brah! if you do leave i will deeply miss, i'll probably end up getting msn some day cuz all my good friends here want me too >.<
    P.S. I knew you couldnt resist the Renji!!!! >D
    lol

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
    Years
  • After some thought, I have decided to leave PC but only for a month. i have to catch up on a few things to which i didnt get the chance before. sorry that i will be away for this time, but its better that i get these things done ok? after i have done these things, i may come back either earlier or later than a month. see ya.

Last edited:

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Uh-huh. Next time you throw a little temper tantrum, keep it off PC. It's one thing to disagree with a promotion, it's another to blatantly post "I'm leaving because so-and-so got modded whine whine cry cry boo hoo."

And obviously your "judgment" isn't that great either if you're going to "leave" just because someone got modded. =)

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    PM ME NOWSIES.
    Anyway, I will be inactive for a long while (just like I was in the past...2 weeks or so. Maybe I will leave 4eva, who knows. Left after 1st six months of PC, leaving again after 6 months of returning....eh.....Now for the special people:

Chibi-chan: I know you are not reading this, so I refuse to type you a goodbye. Your rank as the 25th highest poster on PC changed by +1. Aha, aha, ahaha....;-;

Warheart: I corrected some of your misspelled words, good times. You should post what I told you when you asked for my gender, it is time for the world to know. See to it that you beat my team of 6 Choice Banded Ice-Punching Nidokings on Shodday. You are eccentric, static, fervent, and most of all: "a good person." Ehehe, nice one huh? After 1.5 years of inactiveness, remind me to PM you.

So,....yeah....that's it....If you are not on here.....I'm SORRY OKAY!!!!! Well, goodbye...or so.

Jordan.

OMG..OMFG I TOTALLY MISSED THIS >_<

Dude, I assumed you just..left after realizing that you were too cool to be hanging out with anyone from this site, AND FORGOT ABOUT YOUR EXSISTANCE *DEEP BREATH* AND I CAN'T FIND THE PM YOU SENT ME A WHILE BACK I'M SO SORRY ;-;

My spelling sucks, do doubt, and you were always there to correct me on my gramatical...wrong-ness. I'll miss you T_T

...I love how there's like, 2 of us under your list of "Special people" xD

It's been fun dude, and you know I'll miss the hell out of you. If you ever actually come back to see this, PM me because i want a damn good excuse to why you left just like that ._.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Ok, you might have already noticed that I've been on more lately, but now I'll be off even longer because I'm giving up the Internet for Lent.

Thanks,
    Ikasu

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
  • I'd like to inform you all that I will be leaving PC.

I don't seem to have a purpose here, simply causing pointless drama and creating annoyance with my insecurity and oversensitivity. I've lost many people I once called friends due to my stupidity, and would like to put this all behind me and stop this stupid internet drama.

I'm sure maybe.. a few of you will read this and miss me, and I'd like to thank you all for being so kind to me despite the person I've been the past few months. I'm truly grateful for all of you.

With that... I don't think I'll be coming back to PC. As I said, I feel like I have no place here. Wish you all the best of the best wihtout me.

Love, Kaydee (Neko)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back